Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What to do if your Left Behind

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.thekingiscoming.com/misstherapture.php

Re: What to do if your Left Behind

Just a little humor on the subject mentioned above.

LOL, Valerie!

Tom & Kathy,

Now for the serious part:

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND
Millions Disappear!
Massive Earthquakes and Tsunamis Felt Around the World! Millions Dead!
Obama Declares Himself to be the New Age Messiah?
Obama Initiates a New Comprehensive World Peace and Disarmament Program!
Worldwide Panic as Stock Markets Collapse! All Banks Are Closed!
Global Chaos!!!
What Will Happen Next?!!!
VERY SOON now, headlines such as these, will appear in your daily newspaper. Print this page and read it thoroughly. You may not believe a word written here, but it is EXTREMELY important that you READ THIS!

The purpose of this document is to give you instructions on what to do when these newspaper headlines become a reality. Prophetic Biblical events, of tremendous magnitude, are now unfolding, and will continue to unfold, with lightning-like speed, as God prepares the world for the Second Coming of His Son, Jesus Christ. The Rapture of the Bride of Christ, when born-again Christians are taken bodily off the face of the earth to be with their Lord Jesus Christ, in Heaven, is very likely going to happen in the VERY NEAR future!

You can read about this unprecedented event described in the Bible in 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17, "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Despite your doubt and unbelief now, when millions of people suddenly disappear, and the Book of Revelation begins to unfold before your eyes, YOU are going to need the instructions on this page.

Remember, someone cared enough about YOU to direct you to this page because they are concerned about YOUR eternal destiny. Even if you choose not to believe this WARNING message, the least you can do is to print it and save it for future reference -- as in the VERY NEAR future.

If you are one of those who are left behind, here are some simple basic Biblical instructions, on which YOUR ETERNAL DESTINY may be determined:

Find a Bible and read Matthew chapter 24, Luke chapters 17 and 21, Mark chapter 13, and the entire books of 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, and the book of Revelation, especially Rev. 13. This will give you a basic understanding of what has just happened and what is about to happen (and believe me, it is not pretty). If you ask God to help you to understand what you are reading, He will do it.

Recognize that you are now in the Great Tribulation period. Matthew 24:21 says, "For then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." It will last about 3 and one-half years, and over one-half of the population of the earth will die during this time – more than 3.5 billion people.

A world leader will emerge as the Beast, or Biblical Antichrist. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. He will declare himself to be God, or the New Age Messiah. Read 2nd Thessalonians 2, Revelation 13 and Daniel, Chapters 7--9, so that you can identify him for what he really is. Beware, for he is not a man of peace, but an evil man, full of great deception.

Pope Francis will call on all the world's religions to unite and worship the Antichrist. The pope is the biblical False Prophet, as described in Revelation 13:11-18 and 19:20.

The vast majority of people will be deceived during this time, but you do not have to be one of them. 2nd Thessalonians 2: 11--12 says, "And for this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be ****ed, who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness (sin)."

God will send two witnesses back to Earth after the Rapture as His "agents" to preach to those left behind and to bring wrath on the Earth during the Great Tribulation (see Revelation 11). You may recognize one or both of these men, since they actively served God on Earth prior to the Rapture. The real Antichrist, Barack Obama, will twist the truth 180 degrees and call these two men the "Antichrist" and "False Prophet". Do not believe this lie!

NEVER TAKE A MARK, or ELECTRONIC TATTOO, or RFID CHIP, IN YOUR RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD!!! According to Revelation 13: 16--17, you won't be able to buy or sell anything, without this identifying mark on your body. However, Revelation 14: 9--11 says, "If any man worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God...and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone...And the smoke of their torment ascended up forever and ever: and they have no rest, day nor night, who worships the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name."

What a frightening choice you must make! Go without food, or spend eternity in hell!!! WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE??? Just like you rejected Christ before, of your own free will, God is STILL giving you a free choice. WILL YOU RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST, OR THE ANTICHRIST??? This will be the most important decision of your life. The result of your choice will be Hell -- for all of eternity, or Heaven -- for all of eternity.

You must recognize that to become a born-again Christian, during the Great Tribulation, will almost certainly cost you your life. Revelation 20:4 says, "I saw the souls of them, who were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and who has not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their forehead, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."
Following instructions 1 through 5 will still not get you into Heaven. The most important instruction that the Bible gives to have eternal life in Heaven is the same one that you should have followed before the Rapture happened, and the Great Tribulation began. That is, to REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND RECEIVE JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR.

The world is full of people who mistakenly believe they are on their way to Heaven. They are greatly deceiving themselves, as they will SOON find out, when the Rapture of the Bride of Christ takes place.

WHO WILL BE LEFT BEHIND???
All those who are counting on their church membership, church attendance, church affiliation, or religion, to get them to Heaven.

All those who are counting on their baptism to get them to Heaven. Baptism is an act of obedience AFTER salvation. Baptism has NO saving merit whatsoever.

All those who believe that a belief in God, or faith in God, is all they need. Even Satan and all his demons believe in God.

All those who are trusting in their good works. Ephesians 2:8--9 says, "For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast."

All those who have tried to become a "Christian", without recognizing and REPENTING of the sins in their life. Romans 3:23 says, "For ALL have sinned", and Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord."
You MUST REPENT of your sin, which means to turn away from your sin, and to ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and life and give you power over that sin. True repentance must take place for you to be saved. A CHANGE must take place in your life. Confessing your sin, or feeling remorseful for your sin, is not enough.

If you are blessed enough to have read this before the Rapture has taken place, why don't you ask Jesus to come into your heart NOW, before it is too late. Then you won't have to worry about what to do after the Rapture takes place, because you will be among those who have disappeared yourself!

Jesus says, in John 14:6, "I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life: NO man cometh unto the Father, but by ME."

Please direct as many people as possible to this site, before it is eternally too late.

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://cottingham.us/left_behind.html

Here you will find links with information on what has happen, what to expect, and what to do next if you have found yourself left behind after the rapture.

First thing to do is to immediately get on your knees and repent from your sin of unbelief and ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior. Ask Him to help your unbelief and to change your heart. Ask Him to help you realize that He is God and only though His sacrifice on the cross that you have any hope of Salvation and not of your good works. if your good works were good enough then you have to ask yourself, "Why am I still here and was left behind?" It's not to late to be saved from your sins but you will now be in a world that will be extremely difficult to be a Christian. You are now going to be in a world that will see extremely difficult times.

Second, If you don't have God' Word, the Bible, then get one! You can possibly still find one online but I'm sure that Satan and the Antichrist will change that. Right Click and save this link for a .pdf version of the King James Bible. It will fit on a 4 gig, thumb drive or standard DVD. Make copies, and put them in a save place. It is better to have a regular book but something is better than nothing. Get a regular book of the Bible as soon as you can, because if there turns out a time of not having any electricity, then you will have no access to an online Bible or on your computer. Get several and stash them! Reason for stashing, I believe that during the Satan/Anti-Christ rule, it will be against the law to own God's word, the Bible. So the more you have and the more that are stashed, the better. Also, make sure you read it. Good places to start are the Book of John, the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation. Also make note of Matthew chapter 24, Mark chapter 13 and Ezekiel chapters 37-39.

Third thing to do is to save to your computer and/or print as much of this information that you can because of the possibility of the info being removed from the internet. Make several copies on DVD and/or Flashdrives and/or print and stash them. Satan and the Anti-Christ doesn't want you to know what is going on let alone what is going to happen. Satan and the Anti-Christ will do everything possible to keep this information from you. So it is important to keep copies where you can gain access.

Forth thing to do is to find other people, like you, that have also been left behind and have come to the realization that they also blew it and have asked for the Salvation of Jesus. There is strength in numbers and you will need each other to encourage each other in this time of difficulties. Remember, it is going to get extremely difficult to be a Christian and you will need others like you and others will need you for encouragement and strength to persevere.

Fifth thing to do is optional but I highly recommend it. Get a hold of a mini laptop computer, if you don't already have one. The reason I say this, is because you can carry it with you and have this info with you as long as you have saved it to DVD, Flashdrive or even to your computer hard drive. You want to have this info available to you as easily as possible because this info will help you to know what is happening and what to expect.

Sixth thing to do is also optional but I highly recommend it. Get a hold of or make a solar powered generator. You will never know when you don't have power and need it for charging the battery of your laptop or batteries for radios, flashlights or other things. I recommend MySolarBackUp.
Here are a few on how to build one for yourself. You can do a search to find more. Just having a solar panel to charge batteries will be helpful also.
http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tech-transport/build-solar-power-generator.html
http://www.rain.org/~philfear/how2solar.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_2045961_build-solar-generator.html

Seventh thing to do. This is just good practice in general for several other reason, but it is always good to have a supply of food and water. Getting one of those water filters that hikers use is good because you can always get water from a stream or lake someplace. A supply of canned foods or dried foods that will last for several months is also good.

Eighth thing to do is make sure you have a well supplied first aid kit with plenty of bandages and medicines. This also is a good general thing to keep and on hand.
Ok.. now here are links to information on what to do and what to expect if you are left behind. I will try to supply as many as possible but if links are broken, you should be able to do a search and find others. I have copied pages, also, and saved them as PDF files for you to download.
Read more at:

http://www.christwatch.com/left_behind/

What to do if you are left behind.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Valerie

Great Reply. Let's hope people read this and be touch by the Holy Spirit so they will not have to go through this horrible time.

Valerie...

Great posts..I tell people that if they are here after the rapture to just make sure they don't take the mark, I have told them that they may call it anything, not necessarily a mark, but to make sure they don't get anything in their hand or forehead. I actually made my sister promise that she wouldn't..(she thinks I am weird anyway.) She says she is a Christian but I made her promise anyway.

Tom D
Valerie

Great Reply. Let's hope people read this and be touch by the Holy Spirit so they will not have to go through this horrible time.

Tom, I agree, I hope and pray that people whom read this will be touched by God's Holy Spirit, so they won't have too go through the most horrific time in history, and perhaps spend eternity in Hell, if they worship the A.C. or take the mark.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Sandy
Valerie...

Great posts..I tell people that if they are here after the rapture to just make sure they don't take the mark, I have told them that they may call it anything, not necessarily a mark, but to make sure they don't get anything in their hand or forehead. I actually made my sister promise that she wouldn't..(she thinks I am weird anyway.) She says she is a Christian but I made her promise anyway.

Sandy,

I'm glad you're telling others, what not to do during the tribulation. Please tell them they can avoid it altogether, if they accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and sincerely repent of their sins of past and present. May the Lord open their eyes to the truth. Good what you told your Sister shows you care about her; and don't worry if people think you are weird anyways, what really matters is for people like her get saved, and not end up in Hell.

Maranatha,

Valerie