Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blood Moons

http://sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/mark-biltz-0

What Do the Coming Blood Moons Signify?
SIDROTH.ORG

Are signs in the Heavens? Meet Mark Biltz, the man who discovered the link with Blood Moons on Israel's feasts and world events. Recent history shows it, so what about current events? When this set of Blood Moons ends, there won't be another aligned with Israel's feasts for over 400 years.

"Fair use for information and discussions purposes"

Re: Blood Moons

Kristi I have heard all of Mark Blitz videos and they are exciting. This year is the start of a new 7 year cycle and has Mark explained that the tribulation will be in a 7 year cycle, therefore if we are not raptured this year and the tribulation does not start, it means that we have to wait another 7 years. I believe it will happen in 2015.

Kristi & Tom,

The next BLOOD MOON occurs next month, which is October 8, 2014.

Also, keep your eyes on Israel too, while you're at it.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Interesting! I strongly feel it could be next year as well. I heard Perry Stone say something about it happening in 2022 or something like that. So many speculatiod it sometimes confuses me. But I hope and pray it would be sooner than later!

Hi Kristi:

Perry might have meant he thought the rapture would be in 2015 and then seven years later would be the return of Jesus in 2022.

2022 is way too far away for the rapture , the angels will have to help me put my feet one in front of the other by then I'm afraid.

Maranatha,

Julie

Here's a snippet from an interesting site which speaks of what Mark Blitz found:

"Eclipse Pattern Found In NASA 2015 Data

He looked at NASA's tables for solar and lunar eclipses and found something unexpected: a unique string of four lunar and two solar eclipses starting in Spring, 2014 through Fall, 2015. Nothing else significant appeared in the charts for the rest of the century. In 2015 there will be a pair of solar and lunar eclipses two weeks apart (on the new moon and full moon) one in the spring and one in the fall. These could produce four blood moon eclipses in a row, a rarity. From that he postulated that Jesus might return that year, 2015, around the time of the final eclipses in the Fall.

Because the four blood moons are so rare, people naturally reason that they mean something signficant has to happen. They adopt the typical wait-and-see posture about this latest prophetic speculation. In 2013 his theory seemed break out on a larger scale and get picked up by by many other prophecy ministries and teachers, each putting their own spin on the meaning of the tetrad. Rather than talk about Jesus' return in 2014 or 2015 like Mark Biltz did, now the idea is that it may herald the Great Tribulation or a war involving Israel or persecution against Israel."

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/2015-blood-eclipses.htm

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
Interview with Mark Biltz: Part 1 of 6

If the Rapture doesn't take place by the fall of 2015 which will be the end of the Jewish New Year, and the end of the seven year cycle. The new cycle beginning after the New Jewish year in 2015. Mark stated that would mean if we were still here after the fall of 2015 end of New Year, the Rapture wouldn't take place for at least another 7 years afterwards. Many of those who are older, would not be alive, just wouldn't be alive by then..sure hope that's not the case...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I totally agree with you, re: your final sentence of your above post.

That also would mean still MORE scoffing from our unsaved loved ones too, wouldn't it?

But on the other hand, Pastor J.D. Faraq's 09.28.2014 M-E Prophecy Update, gave me hope.

Maranatha!
Tammy