Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday to Texas Sue, & our little Dog Furby who's 17 today !

Texas Sue was hoping the rapture would have been on Rosh Hasahanah , then we would be celebrating this birthday all together!!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Happy Birthday to you and our little shipoo dog Furby who turned 17 years old today. In dog years it's 17, and 119 in human years! We're so happy he made it, God is so good.

God Bless,

Valerie

Re: Happy Birthday to Texas Sue, & our little Dog Furby who's 17 today !

A big happy birthday to Texas Sue and to little Furby! (Such a cute dog!!!)

Yeah!!

Happy Birthday, Sue!! Interesting that it occurs during the High Holy Days!

Happy Birthday Texas Sue. I will probably meet you in Heaven before your next birthday.

Not without the rest of us, you're not! We're all going with you. =)

Hi T/Sue!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUSAN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I too, hope to help you celebrate your next birthday in heaven as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

What a sweet birthday surprise!! Thanks everyone for all of your good wishes and blessings. Happy Birthday to FURBY!!! I am honored to share a birthday with such a darling doggie.

Valerie, thanks so much for remembering me today. Val, Lisaleenie, Mark W, Tom D, Kathy and Stephanie, wouldn't it be wonderful if the rapture were today and we could all be celebrating together. I know that traditionally most think that the rapture would be on RH due to the "no man knows the day or hour" clue that Jesus gave which fits this moed; however, what if it could be anytime during this season of High Holy Days between RH and Tabernacles?

I do know that the blood moons are a super big clue that something momentous is about to occur which could very well be the tribulation coming soon with the rapture just before so at least we now see a light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel of life we are traveling thru together.

Here's a birthday present that I am giving myself - the wonderful idea that we would all be seated together at the wedding banquet. Now that would be a party! God bless you all and really praying that our day is coming up quickly now.

Happy birthday Texas Sue,

you are God's beautiful baby girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FURBY TOO!

Happy Birthday Texas Sue.

Best wishes. Hopefully we will all be invited to your mansion in heaven for your next birthday party.

HD

Sounds good to me! And of course, Jesus is invited too, isn't he? =)

Hey, Valerie, did little Furby receive a dog toy and a dog biscuit for his birthday today?

Valerie, Happy Birthday to Furby.

HD

Tammy, Regina, Julie, Heidi and Kathy, YES you are all invited to my mansion for cake and ice cream. Also, Valerie, Tom D, Stephanie C, Lisaleenie, Scott, John, Bob D, Steve O, Mary, Lucy, Sandy, Mike T, Kristi, Andrew and all who just come to read and visit are invited to pull up a chair, put on a party hat and grab a plate of goodies.

Will there be Blue Bell in heaven? Or more to the point would heaven be heaven without Blue Bell ice cream? P.S. There will be Milk Bone doggie biscuits for Furby.

Loved the song! Thanks everyone for your good wishes and fun ideas. I love all the little icons too. It is such a happy family here at RFTH and I am so pleased to be included.

Texas Sue
YES you are all invited to my mansion for cake and ice cream.

I'll be there, Texas Sue, with my spoon ready to dig into the ice cream and cake! Thanks for the invite, looking forward to it! And you are all invited to my mansion for a BBQ of veggies and fish!

I hope you are having a great birthday!!

Thanks Lisaleenie and I accept your invitation for BBQ - a Texas staple and my favorite!

Texas Sue
Thanks Lisaleenie and I accept your invitation for BBQ - a Texas staple and my favorite!

I love BBQ's, too! Have you ever had BBQ corn on the cob? Delicious. When I used to BBQ, I had a vegetable rack where I would place zucchini, mushrooms, and other vegetables in it, and put them on the grill, and it was so good!

Another thing I would do is slice french rolls in half lengthwise and put that on the grill, also, then put melted butter on top. So even though we aren't going to be having steaks to put on the grill in heaven, there are other things that are delicious to eat.

I'm getting hungry now thinking about it! I can't wait!

Not unless God creates for us a meat-like substance that looks and tastes exactly like the real thing, which we can use for steaks, hamburgers, etc. And I hope He will--even in Heaven, I don't find the prospect of a vegetarian diet very appealing, I'm afraid.