Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A volcano erupting in the central part of Japan!!!

I heard this morning on the news, that a volcano erupted in the central part of Japan!!! They even showed a video of it erupting too. What I understand, some mountain climbers were either injured or killed by the eruption.

Have you folks heard further news about this volcano???

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: A volcano erupting in the central part of Japan!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29390451

Holuhran lava flow threat to Iceland highland road
25 September 2014 Last updated at 16:43 BST
The flow of lava from an erupting volcano in Holuhran, Iceland, has continued to spread and threatens to cross a major highland road.
Lava from the volcano in Vatnajökull National Park currently covers an area of about 25 sq miles (40 sq km) and is 200m from the Gæsavatnaleid highland road.
The road, which has been closed to the public, has been used by scientists in the area who are conducting research into the lava flow.
On Wednesday about 40 earthquakes were registered in the area.
Pollution from the volcano has also affected towns in the north and east of the country.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Tammy we are getting close to the end. Are you ready?

Tom D
Tammy we are getting close to the end. Are you ready?

You bet your bottom $$$, Tom, that I'm "MORE" than ready to going home!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kristi
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29390451

Holuhran lava flow threat to Iceland highland road
25 September 2014 Last updated at 16:43 BST
The flow of lava from an erupting volcano in Holuhran, Iceland, has continued to spread and threatens to cross a major highland road.
Lava from the volcano in Vatnajökull National Park currently covers an area of about 25 sq miles (40 sq km) and is 200m from the Gæsavatnaleid highland road.
The road, which has been closed to the public, has been used by scientists in the area who are conducting research into the lava flow.
On Wednesday about 40 earthquakes were registered in the area.
Pollution from the volcano has also affected towns in the north and east of the country.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Kristi,

I was referring to the Japanese volcano, not Iceland.

It is/was Central Japan's Mount Ontake Volcano that erupted; leaving 30 men dead at the peak...while trapping 250 people, as smoke and ash bilched out of the volcano.

I saw the above information on FoxNews' Ticker Tape at the bottom of the TV screen.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I think Kristi is showing that these volcanos worldwide are roaring to life and becoming a major threat. The one in Iceland is extremely dangerous and could throw darkness over at least half of the world - and cause a yearlong winter.

Here is an article with video about the one in Japan you are posting about. It shows the rescue effort and reports that 36 are known dead and possibly more. The Japanese have actually built lodges on the sides of this volcano and hiking up it and staying in these buildings is their idea of recreation. WOW. Give me the Texas plains, not a volcano for hiking and vacationing!

Here is the link:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/29/when-these-people-go-into-hiding-it-is-time-to-pay-attention/[:D][:D][:D]

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Here is an article posted today about the awakening and imminent eruption of Mt St Helens volcano.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1506324/supervolcano-ready-to-explode-mount-st-helens-reawakens-continues-to-rebuild-itself/

After watching a Discovery channel special on volcanos a few years ago with shots of lava rolling down the sides it struck me that these looked like rivers of fire and reminded me that eternal punishment will be in the lake of fire. Hell is supposedly in the center of the earth where the lake of fire is located. It occurred to me that these lava eruptions were hell's lake of fire coming up into our area and wondered if volcano openings were actually "gates" or openings to hell. Last week I listened to an interview that Sid Roth did with Glenda Jackson who is the great-niece of Maria Woodworth-Etter. She told about an angel visiting her who told her that when volcanos erupted it was linked to hell enlarging itself. If that is the case then hell is getting ready to take in all the souls of the lost who will die in the trib when in the opening of the 6th seal of Revelation 1/4th of the population of earth will be killed. Another sign that the rapture is right at the door.

Texas Sue
Tammy, I think Kristi is showing that these volcanos worldwide are roaring to life and becoming a major threat. The one in Iceland is extremely dangerous and could throw darkness over at least half of the world - and cause a yearlong winter.

Here is an article with video about the one in Japan you are posting about. It shows the rescue effort and reports that 36 are known dead and possibly more. The Japanese have actually built lodges on the sides of this volcano and hiking up it and staying in these buildings is their idea of recreation. WOW. Give me the Texas plains, not a volcano for hiking and vacationing!

Here is the link:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/29/when-these-people-go-into-hiding-it-is-time-to-pay-attention/[:D][:D][:D]

Further watching that FoxNews ticker, I learned (b/c it scrolls by too fast)still more info each time, that that Mt. Ontake volcano spewed white plumes of gas and ash high into the air. The gas part was most alarming.

Isn't that the truth, about the Japanese building lodges on sides of this volcano and hiking up it to staying in those building is their idea of recreation. Ooooo!!! Give me AZ's Grand Canyon, NOT a volcano hiking vacation!

Oh! Thank you for giving me still further info on Japan's Mt. Ontake Volcano eruption, etc. too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

T/Sue & Kristi,

I learned on either CNN/or FoxNews, that Iceland Volcano has a lot incommon with Central Japan's Mount Ontake Volcano--they're both spewing "sulfur" gas!!!

Plus, near/or at the peak of the latter volcano, they've found six more bodies buried under the ash. Hence, the death toll has risen to 36.

So, if you hear more news about the both of these volcanoes, please feel free to share your news with us, OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy