Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS TERRORIST: WE WILL ATTACK N Y C SOON

"FAIR uSE FOR information AND discussion purposes"

http://www.newsmax.com/

Re: ISIS TERRORIST: WE WILL ATTACK N Y C SOON

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

Islamic State terrorist: We’ll ‘make some attacks in New York soon’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/26/islamic-state-terrorist-well-make-some-attacks-in-/

Tom this image is from your news max article.

With our borders wide open in the belly of our nation, is it any wonder that they are threatening New York? Our left side politicians practically welcomed them with open arms and red carpets!

I remember David Wilkerson's prophecy about there being a 1000 fires in NY city.

Lord let us turn from our wicked ways and ask you back as the protector of our land!

Marantha,

Julie

Julie, do you have a link to that prophecy of David Wilkerson?

I found it, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsB1s1W9R_c

HD

Heidi,

Thank you for posting this. I believe David Wilkerson was a true man of God.

Maranatha,

Julie

Heidi
Julie, do you have a link to that prophecy of David Wilkerson?

I found it, here it is:

HD

Heidi,

I fixed it, so the youtube itself can be very easily clicked-on to view. You forgot to add the [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] inside the brackets. Nextime, just click on to bb code and scroll down to the bottom...for there, you will see how to post youtubes. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

When ISIS says they want to attack New York City, this has to be taken very seriously. Already this city has been subject to many threats and they have been bombed in the past. They definitely want this city because it would cripple our economy. I do believe if we get hit, it will start with this city. When Obama made a speech several month ago he said he worries that NYC would be hit. He could care less but this is the new world order people talking to one another. We shall see.

NYC is also known as Political Babylon, which will be burning. Hence therefore--this will be a fulfilled prophecy. Infact, Jack Van Impe speaks of it in his Prophecy Bible...

The country, political Babylon (Isaiah 50,51),is probably the United States of America.

AMERICA

There are a number of chapters within God's Word that seem to picture the USA. No other nation throughout history can so convincingly fulfill all of the requirements of the texts. America is certainly included in the judgments upon all nations (Ezekiel 39:21). America also seems to be the political Babylon of Revelation 18. God's Word mentions three Babylons: a city (Genesis 11), a church (Revelation 17), and a country (Revelation 18). Don't confuse the three.

Isaiah, Jeremiah, and John describe this country:

Isaiah 18:1,2--America's emblem, with the outstretched wings; beyond the sea from Israel; a nation, scattered and peeled, meaning spread out and cultured; measured or staked out and polluted in its waterways.

Jeremiah 50--Here she is called the heritage of the Lord and faces judgment because of her backslidding (vs.11). A nation of mingled people (vs. 37); a nation whose coexisting "mother" (England) is confounded at the hour of her decline (vs.12).

Jeremiah 51--In this text America is bordered by the world's two largest oceans and possesses its longest river (vs.13); her wealth plagues the nations to jealousy (vs.7); her space exploits are fantastic (vs.53).

John pictures two Babylons in Revelation. One is a world religion (chapter 17), the other an internationally respected nation (vs.13); laden with sin (vs.5), with a superabundance of material goods producing idleness and sin (vs.7).

America today is surely laden with iniquity with its drunkeness, drg addiction, tobacco, gambling, prostitution, smut peddlers, immorality, abortions, mercy killers, murderers, robbers, and looters. There is specific judgment administered against Babylon, identified as America. A sneak attack is predicted in Jeremiah 50:24 and in one hour Babylon is destroyed (Revelation 18:10). Some biblical scholars believe that Russia starts the sneak nuclear attack against the USA, crippling her, and then against Israel (Ezekiel 39:2). Whatever the alignment of events, it is clear that both nations fall, Christ returns, and the world peace begins.

Maranatha!
Tammy