Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Moon for Rosh Hashanah will be on Friday night

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

From Nehemiah Gordon's Facebook page:

Nehemia Gordon
2 hours ago
It's official. Yom Teruah is Friday night! Numerous observers reported in that they did not sight the moon. One pair of observers took a great photo of an aircraft (or possibly a cloud) on the horizon, but no one saw the moon. Attached is the photo of the airplane/ cloud as seen from Poriyya Illit. The moon was not visible to any of the observers who reported in. My thanks to all the observers who so diligently looked for the moon and for the folks in Poriyya Illit for so meticulously documenting their attempted sighting with photos!

Re: New Moon for Rosh Hashanah will be on Friday night

Interesting! Here is an article on that subject (kind of a condensed version of the facebook page). Nice to know it's official.:

http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=3436769de447cbed81ad724ed&id=7c9037ced9

Regina, Sharon G. Thanks for posting.

Here is the photo and the article.

Yom Teruah Friday Night
Yom Teruah will begin at sunset on September 26, 2014

It's official! Yom Teruah is Friday night! Observers from across Israel reported in that the moon was not visible on Thursday September 25, 2014. One pair of observers took a great photo of an aircraft (or possibly a cloud) on the horizon, but no one saw the moon. At the top of this message is the photo of the airplane/ cloud as seen from Poriyya Illit with a blow-up of the object in the upper left corner. The moon itself was not visible to any of the observers who reported in.

My thanks to all the observers who so diligently looked for the moon and for the folks in Poriyya Illit for so meticulously documenting their attempted sighting with photos! Special thanks to Yoel Halevi, Devorah Gordon, Devorah Levine, Willie Ondricek, Tzvi ben Daniel, David Cachicas, Rebekah Bibb, Kenny Russell, Hayley Russell, and many others who looked for the new moon tonight!

Nehemia Gordon
The Wandering Jew in Charlotte, North Carolina

I too, looked for that small sliver of the New Moon, yesterday evening. I thought I saw it, but like all the others...I agree that it may have been a tiny cloud.

BTW, I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ, which is a long the Colorado River Region of the state.

Perhaps this evening, we'll get to see the New Moon, do you think

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday evening and right at dusk, just as the Sun was setting in the western sky, I finally at long last, saw the new sliver of the Moon.

Due to the storm moving in from the North Pacific, I didn't think that I would get to see the New Moon. But Jesus caused the clouds to clear up the western sky, just so that I could spot it. Thank YOU, Jesus, for doing this for me.

And this took place on the third day of the Rosh Hashanah-New Year Celebration too!!! I was hoping of all hopes that we all would be gone before this morning, and that we would be up in our new heavenly home. Weren't you too, hoping the very same thing that I was!?

I do know, however, that this coming 10.08.2014, we'll get to see the 2nd Blood Moon...and that we're to keep our eyes on Israel "IF" we're still here.

So, just maybe, we'll be raptured then. We'll just have to wait 'n' see, won't we

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & Everyone,

We'll just have to wait on God's perfect timing. My heart is still hopeful for the Rapture sometime this year; perhaps the Lord has a different period of time in mind that we had thought to be. We all know that God works in most mysterious ways. For His thoughts are higher than ours.

We know the Rapture is imminent, we know, that it is closer than ever before, we know that Jesus promised to come and take us where He has prepared a place for us; so we have a lot going for us. We have been watching, the signs of the times, and prophecies being fulfilled before our very eyes; therefore we know without a doubt that the Rapture will come to pass, as it is written in scripture.

For when we LEAST EXPECT IT, Jesus will come!

Keep watching, our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Regina get excited for we are going home soon. The Rapture will happen in 2015. However 2014 would be fine by me.

Tom D
Regina get excited for we are going home soon. The Rapture will happen in 2015. However 2014 would be fine by me.

2014 sounds good to me too, Regina & Tom.

Maranatha!
Tammy