Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark Blitz comments on the Tribulation and Rapture

Mark Bltz said on the Jim Bakker show that the rapture had to take place on the Feast of Trumpets, what year, he does not know, but if you listen to the entire conversation, he means it has to be on Rosh 2014 or Rosh 2015. He believes in a pre trib rapture.

9.13.15 is the date of financial disaster according to the Harbinger.
The tree they planted died, and was removed April 2014 on Passover, and the first blood moon was that night.

9.28.15 is the last blood moon of the series

The shemitah year starts on 9.24.14 and ends on 9.13.15, it is tied to the tribulation

Re: Mark Blitz comments on the Tribulation and Rapture

Steve O:

I caught the end of Jim Baker's show, and heard Mark talk about the Shemitah year and 7 shemitah years making a Jubilee year? maybe beginning 2015? Have you heard about the 120 years of Jubilees? (which when broken down in sections make up Shemitah years in blocks of seven?)

Scary about the evergreen tree which replaced the sycamore and both trees dying. These trees were a symbol of America and our country's strength, but it shows how close we are to going home!

What exciting times we are living in! I feel like it has been forever that we have been waiting and watching for the Lord's return and now it is here even at the door!

Maranatha,

Julie

Scott of Eternal Rhythm and Flow has a youtube video called, "A Word About Rosh Hashanah & The Rapture" He talks a bit of how some Jewish calendars show that 6000 years is up right now, and the Jubilee is starting as well.

Thanks for posting this Steve, very informative, and interesting.

I'm really hoping for this year and this is the first time I have peace that surpasses all understanding, while we wait.

It will happen in God's perfect timing, I know it will, and all I can add is,
we are closer than ever, to the Lord's coming at the Rapture.

Only a Pre Tribulation Rapture can be imminent, therefore, in a moment in a twinkling
of an eye, we'll be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.

God Bless,

Maranatha,

Valerie

Thanks Steve for the info on Scottie at Eternal Rhythm Flow on You Tube

Found Scott singin' this. It fits perfect with all of the signs going on!

The video below is just made

It could be that Rosh 2014 has not started yet, as Scott pointed out. It depends if God goes by the traditional method of declaring the start with the naked eye spotting of the moon by two witnesses.

Actually Rosh Hoshanah lasts two days. This is because in times past before modern astronomical equipment they were not sure when the new moon would appear. The new moon is the signal for the start of the high holy days. Since they could not be sure it covered a two day period to allow for any delay. It started at sundown today on the 24th and will conclude at sundown on the 26th which is Friday.

In the video above Scottie, seems to be saying that Rosh Hashanana doesn't start until the new moon is seen by two witnesses. Yes it usually does last for two days, however, Scottie said that, it all depends when the new moon is seen therefore, if it is seen two days after the calendar date, official it begins on the eve of the first moon, which could end up being a 4 day period of time.

What I'd like to have clarified, is, does this mean it has to been seen ONLY in Israel, by two witnesses...or by those living in North America or other places in the world? I would presume it would be by two witnesses in Israel?

Do those Jews in let say for example U.S. follow the calendar and celebrate this feast whether or not, if the new moon is sighted or not, or does everyone await to see the first new moon in their region of the world, and Only then
start the 2 day countdown for Rosh Hashanana? Just wondering if some go by dates on calendar or wait until the first sighting of the new moon?

Therefore, if the new moon is seen on Sept 25th eve, the two full days would end on eve of Sept 27th. He mentioned that he didn't see it on the night of Sept 24th, therefore, officially, it hasn't begun as yet, according to him.

He also stated that is why no one knows the day or hour, because they don't know when the first sighting of the new moon will happen. He stated that this is what Jesus was referring too...the Rapture on Rosh Hashanana, when Jesus said, no one knows the day or hour; because no one knows the exact day or hour, of the sighting of the new moon.

We'll just have to wait and see..!

Maranatha!

Valerie

It was hazy last night in Jerusalem according to a weather report there, and the moon was not visible, officially listed as 07% visible.

The Torah Calendar website is interesting too, (can't access it right now for some reason) they have the yr. 6000 beginning at Rosh now.
That would be the 120th Jubilee since Genesis one.

My view is the world at large has to go thru that 6 thousandth year for the complete number allotted to Man.
Which would put the 2ndComing a year from now and the RESToration of all things.

Valerie
In the video above Scottie, seems to be saying that Rosh Hashanana doesn't start until the new moon is seen by two witnesses. Yes it usually does last for two days, however, Scottie said that, it all depends when the new moon is seen therefore, if it is seen two days after the calendar date, official it begins on the eve of the first moon, which could end up being a 4 day period of time.

What I'd like to have clarified, is, does this mean it has to been seen ONLY in Israel, by two witnesses...or by those living in North America or other places in the world? I would presume it would be by two witnesses in Israel?

Do those Jews in let say for example U.S. follow the calendar and celebrate this feast whether or not, if the new moon is sighted or not, or does everyone await to see the first new moon in their region of the world, and Only then
start the 2 day countdown for Rosh Hashanana? Just wondering if some go by dates on calendar or wait until the first sighting of the new moon?

Therefore, if the new moon is seen on Sept 25th eve, the two full days would end on eve of Sept 27th. He mentioned that he didn't see it on the night of Sept 24th, therefore, officially, it hasn't begun as yet, according to him.

He also stated that is why no one knows the day or hour, because they don't know when the first sighting of the new moon will happen. He stated that this is what Jesus was referring too...the Rapture on Rosh Hashanana, when Jesus said, no one knows the day or hour; because no one knows the exact day or hour, of the sighting of the new moon.

We'll just have to wait and see..!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I would think it's only Israel that matters . And the process to determine the start is whatever God laid out in the old testament. Just my opinion

I was just thinking about the Harbinger tree that died in April on Passover. If that really was a intentional event by God on that particular date, then does that mean we have the correct date for Passover? Passover is determined by a number of factors, and it can change dramatically year to year. The thirteenth month called Adar II is added every two or three years. I wonder what the various Jewish positions think when Passover for 2014 really was? We know how many different versions of the Jewish calendar there are.

Seems to me that the only Jews that care at all about exactness of their dates are the Messianic ones, who, like us are watching.
I assume the tree is another sign. Mostly, we get signs.

Thanks Steve O., & Mike T, for your replies.

I agree with both of you as far as the sighting of the moon is concerned.

Hoping we don't have to wait another year Mike, but if it's God's will,
then so be it.

Keep watching,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Still watching. I agree with Steve O I think it would be when the sliver of the moon is spotted by two witnesses in Jerusalem.

In the back of my mind I keep hearing God's healer 7 ending each of her videos with something about the acceptable year of the Lord until September 23, 2015.

I hope we are out of here, but the Lord has us all in the palm of His hand, so if we have to wait another year then this will allow us to pull more from the fire.

Maranatha,

Julie

Steve get excited. All this means we are going home.