Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shemitah Starts At Sundown-Are You Ready?

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/shemitah-starts-at-sundown-are-you-ready/

Re: Shemitah Starts At Sundown-Are You Ready?

Tom,

Here is a copy of the video you posted above.

The Shemitah years, the four blood moons on God's Feast Days or God's appointed times, Israel back in their land as a nation, no one who is watching for the Lord's return could miss these major signs and so many others the Lord is giving us!

Thanks Julie. You can just feel how close we are and that we are in the end times. So much information God is giving to His People. I am ready.

Thanks Tom & Julie,

Indeed, No one that has been watching could miss how close we are to the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Any moment at any given time on God's agenda, the bride will be caught up to meet Jesus Her Bridegroom, in the clouds.

I'm, as ready, as I'll ever will be, for the departure.

I'm willing and God through His Holy Spirit is able, to make it come to pass.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Look how much has changed since just the first blood moon on April 15th. That was only 5 months ago and yet the world seems to have unraveled. Paul warned Timothy that in the last days or end of days "perilous times would come". The original Greek word that is translated perilous here is more correctly translated "RAGINGLY INSANE". The only other time that same Greek word was used in the entire New Testament was to describe the man at the tombs of Gadarene who had the legion of demons. We are definitely seeing ragingly insane behavior world wide right now. We are in those times that Paul described 2000 years ago.

One other note. Has anyone else noticed how fast time seems to pass now? We have talked about this on another post a little. I just re-read Charles Capps book, "Endtime Events". In it he tells about a vision that God gave him back in the 1980's of a triangle. This was a descriptive picture of the way time would work as we come to the end of days. The broad base were earlier times and the passage of time became narrow as it reached the end and time would be more compressed and literally would pass faster as we approched the climax of the age. It seems like you are hardly out of bed before it is night and time to go to sleep again. The days are really moving fast. So if we are here until the next fall and the end of the blood moons at least it will go quickly. I would prefer this month if we get a choice.

Yes, I am MORE than ready...too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue Yes the time is going by very fast. One reason is that we are kept busy waiting for the Lord and the Signs that are significant. After only one blood moon that was on 04-15 there have been many majors things that have happened and it will not be long when the 2nd blood moon is coming on 10-18. I wonder what we are going to see after this one. Keep watching and praying for the soon return of the Lord.

Tom D
Texas Sue Yes the time is going by very fast. One reason is that we are kept busy waiting for the Lord and the Signs that are significant. After only one blood moon that was on 04-15 there have been many majors things that have happened and it will not be long when the 2nd blood moon is coming on 10-18. I wonder what we are going to see after this one. Keep watching and praying for the soon return of the Lord.

T/Sue & Tom,

The 2nd BLOOD MOON occurs next month, which is on October 8, 2014.

Also, we are to keep our eyes on Israel too, while we're at it as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy