Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paula Marie /Rapture Trigger Event on the News

Rapture Trigger Event on the News

Re: Paula Marie /Rapture Trigger Event on the News

At one point she said something like: "one of these events can escalate and get out of control making God say "go get the children"

I was so touched when she said that.
"Go get my children out of harm's way" Thank you God for protecting us.

HD

Heidi, ME tooooo. It sounds like the rapture is soon.

Trying to get my Physical life in order---Paid bills ---cleaning--
leaving notes etc.

YES I am looking and the spiritual as well.

Can't wait till I meet everyone from the board.

She said on the video that the Lord told her that something in the news today will become the trigger event for the rapture. That is interesting because there were some very interesting things going on in the news, not the least of which is the convening of the annual UN Assembly for 2014. It opened one day AFTER the Fall Equinox which is a high day of occult rituals and sacrifices, and the day before the start of the Jewish New Year - Rosh Hoshanah and the other high holidays.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-to-propose-new-mideast-peace-talks-timetable-at-un/" target="_blank">http://www.un.org/en/ga/[/url

Another news story is that Abbas will address the UN to propose his timeline for Israeli-Palestinian peace talks and that Israel withdraw to pre-1967 borders.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-to-propose-new-mideast-peace-talks-timetable-at-un/

I had so much trouble posting what I just added above this post. Things showed up after hitting "post message" that I did not put in at all. Weird stuff!

What I tried to add but could not is the bombing of Syria. Russia has warned many times that if we bombed Syria they (the Russians) would attack the U.S. in retaliation. The big elephant on the table is that the real reason for going in is to go after Assad again. The main point that is not being talked about hardly at all is the illegality of what has been done. The president does not have the authority to just bomb a sovereign nation willy nilly at a whim and only on his orders. Any act of war must be approved by Congress.

Remember them?

The 100 in the Senate and the 425 in the House of Reps doing the monkey imitation - hear no evil; see no evil; speak no evil? Can anyone see how this is one big convoluted (as in tangled coathangers in a closet) mess?

No one is even talking about Ukraine anymore but that is still rolling. How about ebola? The massacres of whole African villages by islamists and the ongoing nuclear bomb-making in Iran. Here in our backyard the border continues to be wide open with all sorts of questionable types running across.

This is a biggie - tomorrow evening at sundown Rosh Hoshanah begins. Lots of news and all of it like a lit fuse.

So the trigger event for the Rapture occurred today, then?

Is this really happening? It's so hard to believe that the rapture is so near. If not in the next few days, then 2015. Seems unreal.

HD

We are extremely close to the Day of the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture for His Bride.

The Rapture is imminent, Jesus is Coming, blessed are those who are watching,
and longing for the Lord's Coming, for God has not appointed His Bride to wrath.

Come Lord Jesus, Come!

We love you Lord, and long for your appearance in the clouds!

Look up our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Everyone!

O is right now, speaking @ the UN, as I'm typing this.

Like Valerie, I too feel like this may be our last week on planet earth...and that Jesus will **VERY** soon be coming for us any time now. We just have to keep praying and looking up, for now our redemption IS drawing so ever near us.

I will be looking for those just mentioned two signs in the news, Jesus spoke of.

I hope to see you all in heaven...or, as we're ascending up to "THE" cloud where Jesus is.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy