Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Islamic State group threatens Canadians in new audio recording

Islamic State group threatens Canadians in new audio recording

In response to a new audio recording encouraging Islamic State supporters to kill Canadians, Prime Minister Stephen Harper says Canada is continually looking at new ways to fight security threats from both organizations and individuals.
Speaking at a news conference on Monday, Harper told reporters that Canadian security agencies are constantly monitoring and tracking security threats. The government is also looking at ways to strengthen laws and co-operate with allies to mitigate threats, Harper said.
He added that Canada's military contribution to a U.S.-led coalition to fight the Islamic State -- also known as ISIS or ISIL -- is an "important" part of fighting the extremist group.

The Islamic State has released a 42-minute propaganda audio recording, during which followers are urged to kill Canadians.
The commitment of Canadian special ops forces to serve in a non-combative advisory mission, as well as humanitarian aid, is a critical component to fighting IS, he said.

Harper added: "We are continuing our dialogue with our allies to identify ways that we can assist in responding to what is a genuinely serious threat.”
Earlier Monday, the prime minister’s director of communications, Jason MacDonald, said that Canada will work with allies to fight back against the threat posed by IS.
"ISIS represents a threat not just to stability in the Middle East, but to global security. That is why we have taken the steps we have to provide humanitarian aid to Iraqis in the path of ISIS' barbarous rampage, and military aid to Iraqi security forces," he said.

"Like our allies we will not be cowed by threats while innocent children, women, men and religious minorities live in fear of these terrorists."
Targeting Canadians

On Sunday, a spokesperson for the Islamic State released a 42-minute propaganda audio recording, during which followers are urged to kill Canadians, Americans, and any other citizens of countries taking part in a U.S-led coalition to fight the group.
In an English translation of the recording, which was posted online, spokesperson Abu Muhammad al-Adnani encourages IS followers to kill any "disbelievers,” whether they are civilians or part of the military.

"If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State … kill him in any manner or way however it may be," the translation reads.

Terrorism expert Mubin Shaikh says an attack on Canada by the Islamic State would likely come against undefended “soft targets,” and not well-defended government buildings. “It’s usually places we don’t expect,” Shaikh told CTV News on Monday. “Everyday places that we go. Schools campuses, shopping malls, grocery stores.”

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/islamic-state-group-threatens-canadians-in-new-audio-recording-1.2018135#ixzz3E8b4DI7Y

IS Calls to Kill Westerners, Claims Obama is 'Mule of the Jews'

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

IS Calls to Kill Westerners, Claims Obama is 'Mule of the Jews'

"If you can kill a disbelieving American or European - especially the spiteful and filthy French - or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be," IS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani urged.

"Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him."

Read more at:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/185409#.VCGT0PldWVM

Re: IS Calls to Kill Westerners, Claims Obama is 'Mule of the Jews'

Valerie
"Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him."

What a peace loving religion!

Matthew 10:28

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Revelation 21:8

“But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

I may be wrong but I believe that "Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him" falls under the category of "murder'

Re: IS Calls to Kill Westerners, Claims Obama is 'Mule of the Jews'

Heidi,

You're absolutely correct, Murder!

Anyone who isn't one of them is an infidel...there is no peace in their religion.
They are not peace loving, violence, death, dying, is on their minds.

May the peace of Christ be with you Sis, and all here; for our God will save us
from the enemy, and take us home where Jesus has prepared a place for us.

I have total peace, it is the Lord's peace that surpasses all understanding during, these perilous times. The same peace I leave with all of you.

Peace and love in Jesus,

Valerie