Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tribulation MUST Begin Next Year 2015..Mark Biltz & Rabbi Kahn
Wowser folks...listen up here.. Rabbi Kahn

Most of us know about the Harbinger as explained by Rabbi Kahn. I knew the tree planted at Ground Zero had died, I did not know it was removed on the night of Passover!!They then destroyed it, and that night was the first Blood Moon...

Watch BOTH videos, this one here, and the main video in the link I posted above...

Re: Wowser folks...listen up here.. Rabbi Kahn

Oh Wow, Steve, the 7th Harbinger has fallen! Thanks for the Heads up Steve!

Sure looks like the Tribulation will begin in 2015!

Hold on to your seats folks, we're in for a ride of our life.

Lord Jesus, Come and take your Bride Home!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Woooo Hooooo!

good post from Five Doves..I need to read this again myself to get it all straight

"Rapture this year?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2014/jim921-1.htm

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! This is a major WOWSER indeed!!! This also plays right into that feeling I got only this last Saturday too!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm not sure about following any calendar since there has been two
of them.

And the Bible stated that he would shorten the days for the elect sake.

With the earth's axis at a different angle now, we have been loosing
time.

The massive earthquake that struck northeast Japan Friday (March 11) has shortened the length Earth's day by a fraction and shifted how the planet's mass is distributed.

A new analysis of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan has found that the intense temblor has accelerated Earth's spin, shortening the length of the 24-hour day by 1.8 microseconds, according to geophysicist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.

Gross refined his estimates of the Japan quake's impact – which previously suggested a 1.6-microsecond shortening of the day – based on new data on how much the fault that triggered the earthquake slipped to redistribute the planet's mass. A microsecond is a millionth of a second. [Photos: Japan Earthquake and Tsunami in Pictures]

I still believe that the rapture could take place at the same time that Demascuss is destroyed.

HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS WE MAY BE READY FOR TAKE OFF AT ANY TIME.

Amazing!

We also have Anne Graham Lotz's message for those left behind. Her exact words at one point during the video were: "in the light of this event which I believe is soon to take place"

HD

Steve This is a great post. Thanks for posting it.