Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accepting "Jesus is the Right Thing" To Do - Open your Heart to the Lord Today! Videos - Songs ..

If anyone has come to this site, and you haven't yet received Jesus as your Lord and Savior; Do the Right thing...Jesus is the Right Person to receive in your life today.Tomorrow may never come, and it may be too late.

Let these beautiful songs,and Andre Crouch's testimony, touch your heart, and ask yourself, "Why Me Lord", Why did Jesus die for me...! Because God so loved the world, that He sent His only begotten Son, to die in your place and my, so that we could be reconciled unto God the Father, and enjoy eternal blessings, in Heaven.

Listen, and watch these videos, as I believe the Lord has laid this on my heart to do this today; for the time is short, and Jesus is Coming for those who are born again, to take them out of this world and into Heaven, to be with Him forevermore.

May God get all the Honor and Glory, always belongs to the Lord.

In regards to the song below:
I've never heard this song before, and I heard it played on a secular program, and looked it up tonight on youtube .Has anyone else heard this song, by another than Pastor Williams?

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Jesus is the Right Thing....Pastor Larry Williams - Video Song.

More on Salvation at:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=9118&cmd=show

What does it mean "Born Again"
Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved.

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you read the Sinners Prayer and truly believe the words you read, then
Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!"

Re: Jesus is the Best Thing....Rev.James Cleveland

Jesus is the Best Thing

Changed - Tramaine Hawkins

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes'

Changed

Through It All - Andrae Crouch

Through It All - Andrae Crouch

"Why Me, Lord" By The Gaither Vocal Band

"Why Me, Lord" By The Gaither Vocal Band

Jesus Lover of My Soul - Hillsong (with lyrics)

Jesus Lover of My Soul - Hillsong (with lyrics)