Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russians Pratice Cruise Missile Launches at USA from North Atlantic

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://propheciesoftheendtimes.com/?p=4917

Re: Russians Pratice Cruise Missile Launches at USA from North Atlantic

Thanks Tom, for posting this link. Similar things are happening in near Canadian airspace, just the other day for the second time, Russian bomber jets on Sept. 18th at 4:30 am, were intercepted and dispersed by G-18 jet fighters, and were forced to leave. I believe Canada, & the U.S.A., will be attack by the Russians.

We're living in the most dangerous times in history. Thank God, Jesus will come
soon, and remove us from all hell that will break out on Earth, during the great tribulation. Maranatha! Valerie

Snippet from the link above is shocking:

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
WHILE OBAMA SNOOZES, RUSSIA IS PREPARING FOR NUCLEAR WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES

By Michael Snyder, on September 10th, 2014

"Did you know that two Russian bombers practiced launching cruise missiles at the United States from a spot in the North Atlantic just the other day? And did you know that Russia is spending massive amounts of money to build and test new nuclear weapons systems? Meanwhile, the Obama administration is doing absolutely nothing to upgrade the U.S. nuclear arsenal. Our nuclear officers are actually still using floppy disks and other computer technology from the 1960s. The size of the U.S. nuclear arsenal has been reduced by about 95 percent from the peak of the Cold War, and Barack Obama has spoken of even more dramatic reductions. Obama is snoozing even as a Russian general speaks of the need to “spell out the conditions under which Russia would launch a preemptive nuclear strike” against the United States. Obama appears to be entirely convinced that a nuclear war between the U.S. and Russia is not even a remote possibility. He better be right, because we are definitely not prepared for one."

Re: Russians Pratice Cruise Missile Launches at USA from North Atlantic

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

US, Canada send jets to intercept Russian aircraft

fighter jets intercepted Russian aircraft that were flying near US and Canadian air space this week, a military spokesman said on Friday.

The United States and Russia are increasingly at odds over Ukraine, where Russian-backed separatists have been fighting for control of parts of the former Soviet state.

On Wednesday, six Russian aircraft entered the United States' air defense identification zone (ADIZ), an area beyond sovereign US airspace, according to a statement from NORAD, a US and Canadian aerospace command, and US Northern Command (NORTHCOM).

In response, "two Alaskan-based F-22 fighter jets acting under the authority of NORAD identified and intercepted two Russian IL-78 refueling tankers, two Russian
Washington - US and Canadian Fighter Jets intercepted
Mig-31 fighter jets and two Russian Bear long-range bombers in the ADIZ, west of Alaska," the statement said.

On Thursday, Canadian fighter jets intercepted two Russian Bear long-range bombers in the Canadian ADIZ.

The Russian bombers did not enter the United States' or Canada's sovereign airspace.

Read more at:

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/US-Canada-send-jets-to-intercept-Russian-aircraft-375856