Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Dreams and Visions Section Check out Vision of Bombs Falling on Damascus, Syria, then Rapture

Vision of Bombs Falling on Damascus, Syria, then Rapture

I had no idea Mary posted about bombs on Syria. I came to the dreams and visions section to post this vision someone had posted on you tube and that is when I saw Mary's post. I think our Lord is trying to tell us something big is coming!

Mary's post and mine both about bombs, Syria, and the Rapture on Dreams and Visions Section of RFTH

Re: On Dreams and Visions Section Check out Vision of Bombs Falling on Damascus, Syria, then Rapture

Thanks, Julie! Just went over there.

Re: On Dreams and Visions Section Check out Vision of Bombs Falling on Damascus, Syria, then Rapture

Julie F.
Vision of Bombs Falling on Damascus, Syria, then Rapture

I had no idea Mary posted about bombs on Syria. I came to the dreams and visions section to post this vision someone had posted on you tube and that is when I saw Mary's post. I think our Lord is trying to tell us something big is coming!

Mary's post and mine both about bombs, Syria, and the Rapture on Dreams and Visions Section of RFTH

Link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1325410&cmd=show

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Obama in talks with allies to launch airstrikes on Syria to hit at the heart of ISIS, report claims

New York Times report suggests Obama won't go it alone if he attacks ISIS inside Syria's borders

ISIS oppression of Shi'ite Turkmen group in Iraq could be a rationale for striking the terror group as it attacks Turkmen in Syria

Britain, Australia and Turkey are mentioned as allies who might 'support' the White House, but Obama has no confirmed takers

There are no direct indications that 'coalition' partners would actually engage ISIS from the air along with Americans

The US government also won't confirm that any nation has agreed to back the White House if Obama pursues ISIS into Syria

Obama is quietly forming a coalition to support airstrikes on ISIS in Syria after the execution of US journalist James Foley, according to a report on Wednesday.
Obama said Tuesday in Charlotte, North Carolina that his Defense and State Departments are 'urging countries in the region and building an international coalition, including our closest allies, to support Iraqis as they take the fight to these barbaric terrorists.'
He did not specifically mention recruiting partners for bombing raids over Syrian air space.

But The New York Times reported hours later, citing unnamed sources, that the U.S. was engaged in a 'diplomatic campaign to enlist allies and neighbors in the region to increase their support for Syria’s moderate opposition and, in some cases, to provide support for possible American military operations.'

See videos at link below:

Read more at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735853/Obama-administration-floats-coalition-trial-balloon-Syria-airstrikes-UK-Australia-Pentagon-s-speed-dial.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490