Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Vision from 1996 being fulfilled?

Odd metallic sphere in California sky. Could this be a fulfillment of the rapture vision from 1996 that David had? He posted it on 5 Doves in 2009

http://www.texasufosightings.com/buzz

vision posted on 5 Doves by David Daughtrey in 2009

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/davidd210.htm

Re: Rapture Vision from 1996 being fulfilled?

Thanks Steve, I remember the post on the 5 Doves by David.

It looks a lot like his drawing on his original post.

This part also caught my eye "The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture. I base no idea, your guess is as good as mine. Well, that startled me, so I sat down, shocked again because this was in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying.

A white brilliant white number 21 (maybe it was the day of the Rapture) he wrote.

Well worth reading!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. It was seen on Sept 10th,2014...Oct.1, 2014 would make the 3 weeks he was talking about....!

The structure titled Sfera con Sfera, translated as Sphere within a Sphere, at the Vatican

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/arnaldo-pomodoro-sphere-within-a-sphere

Here are some excerpts from David's rapture vision of 1996:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

There is going to appear above the earth (in the sky) a strange object, it will be large and sphere shaped, like a ball. It will look like it's been built in sections, like a football with huge rivets at the seams. Many will call this a UFO, I don't know. It will have the color of copper or bronze. It will be on every TV around the world. People will be shocked like the World Trade Center. People will be glued to their TV's but you don't. The minute you see this, run to the closest food store and get enough canned food and bottled water for about three weeks, because between one and 24 hours after this object is seen world wide there is going to be a massive impact or collision on our sun's surface. It is going to happen on our blind side, we can't see it coming. It's going to be a super size twin asteroid hitting the sun in a vital spot, releasing a major solar storm, knocking out all of earth's electricity, all over the world. Those of you who read this will save yourself and your family much misery.

Now, this is what's going to happen in the next 2 or 3 weeks, while the electricity is off. Within a few days the whole world will start to go crazy with hunger. The banks and ATM's can't work without electricity. No gas pumps for food transportation, no refrigeration, total darkness. The robbers, rapists, and murderers will see right away that no one can call the police for help, because the solar storm has burned up all communication satellites, cell phones and telephones. The law can't even call each other. It's going to be total breakdown in large cities. There will be gun shots and screams all night long. Millions will be behind locked doors, praying and begging for God's mercy, for help and protection. He will answer millions of prayers. Millions will ask for forgiveness, and the Lord and his saints will perform millions of miracles during these three weeks.

Then after about 3 weeks of this, the Rapture will happen. Although there are different time zones around the world, the Lord showed it will be night here in Florida, USA. In this vision, I was taken in the spirit out in the woods behind my house in Florida. During the spring or early summer, it started at night. I didn't hear any trumpets or words (come up hither) but I know there's going to be, because the Bible says so. As I was standing there in the spirit of course, in the middle of some trees, a huge blue beam of light came down like a big flashlight, about a thirty foot circle around me. The blue light was identical in color to a welder's arc light at night. It was so blinding I put my hands over my eyes to see if I could see where or what this light was coming from. Then I noticed in the distant night sky, north, south, east, and west of me, blue colored stars jetting off the ground spiraling upwards traveling fast, they were heading for the bright blue object that was shining that beam of light down on me. It could have been the Lord or an open door to heaven. I really could not tell, it was so bright and blinding. Anyway, these little blue stars were going up in clusters. Different numbers depending on the size of town around me. Then all of a sudden when they reached about 9:00 high they burst into 10 times their size. Then I realized it was those alive in Christ joining those dead in Christ. I was too far away to see any new regenerated bodies or white gowns, but I'm sure they were. Then suddenly I was again taken out of my body off to the side to look at myself standing in the light. That's when I saw my own flesh glossing white as lightning, all my flesh, head and arms, my clothes remained the same. Then instantly, I vanished and my clothes fell to the ground. From what I saw in this vision, I was the last to go because all the alive in Christ had joined the risen dead.

The most amazing thing is that the picture he drew and the photo that Steve found look alike. The one thing that hasn't happened yet is

It will be on every TV around the world.

That hasn't happened yet but if one has been spotted, is there another coming along?

Steve O.
Odd metallic sphere in California sky. Could this be a fulfillment of the rapture vision from 1996 that David had? He posted it on 5 Doves in 2009

http://www.texasufosightings.com/buzz

vision posted on 5 Doves by David Daughtrey in 2009

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/davidd210.htm

Steve,

I too, saw a similar metallic-looking sphere in the CA sky not too long ago...darting in/or out of the clouds, which looked-like to me to being an UFO. I wondered to myself if it very well could be just that--a UFO. For it was a silvery-looking disk.

I believe that I posted my report here on RFTH, b/c I wanted to share what I saw with my fellow RFTH family members.

Maranatha!
Tammy

This is so strange... I've kept the 1996 Rapture Vision in my favorites for years... It's intrigued me to say the least... What's weird is I was going to delete it just the other day! I thought, that it was silly since it was so long ago, but I just couldn't do it.. Then I see this post this morning and I couldn't believe my eyes...I've always remembered the story and the crayon drawing of the object..
Then when I saw the picture of the object, it made me gasp. The photo looks almost identical to the drawing... I still can't believe it.

Does that it mean it's time to stock up on Ramen noodles, bottled water, and flashlight batteries now? My family and I are in serious trouble if that's the case! I pray that God will protect us.

Ramen noodles will kill you faster than Ebola..well, OK, a slight exaggeration there...

LOL, Steve!

I have breaking insider info that the AC will implant the mark of the beast and give you a pack of Ramen noodles at the same time..

The image David D., from the five doves, drew.

Texas Sue
Here are some excerpts from David's rapture vision of 1996:

There is going to appear above the earth (in the sky) a strange object, it will be large and sphere shaped, like a ball. It will look like it's been built in sections, like a football with huge rivets at the seams. Many will call this a UFO, I don't know. It will have the color of copper or bronze. It will be on every TV around the world. People will be shocked like the World Trade Center. People will be glued to their TV's but you don't. The minute you see this, run to the closest food store and get enough canned food and bottled water for about three weeks, because between one and 24 hours after this object is seen world wide there is going to be a massive impact or collision on our sun's surface. It is going to happen on our blind side, we can't see it coming. It's going to be a super size twin asteroid hitting the sun in a vital spot, releasing a major solar storm, knocking out all of earth's electricity, all over the world. Those of you who read this will save yourself and your family much misery.

Now, this is what's going to happen in the next 2 or 3 weeks, while the electricity is off. Within a few days the whole world will start to go crazy with hunger. The banks and ATM's can't work without electricity. No gas pumps for food transportation, no refrigeration, total darkness. The robbers, rapists, and murderers will see right away that no one can call the police for help, because the solar storm has burned up all communication satellites, cell phones and telephones. The law can't even call each other. It's going to be total breakdown in large cities. There will be gun shots and screams all night long. Millions will be behind locked doors, praying and begging for God's mercy, for help and protection. He will answer millions of prayers. Millions will ask for forgiveness, and the Lord and his saints will perform millions of miracles during these three weeks.

Then after about 3 weeks of this, the Rapture will happen. Although there are different time zones around the world, the Lord showed it will be night here in Florida, USA. In this vision, I was taken in the spirit out in the woods behind my house in Florida. During the spring or early summer, it started at night. I didn't hear any trumpets or words (come up hither) but I know there's going to be, because the Bible says so. As I was standing there in the spirit of course, in the middle of some trees, a huge blue beam of light came down like a big flashlight, about a thirty foot circle around me. The blue light was identical in color to a welder's arc light at night. It was so blinding I put my hands over my eyes to see if I could see where or what this light was coming from. Then I noticed in the distant night sky, north, south, east, and west of me, blue colored stars jetting off the ground spiraling upwards traveling fast, they were heading for the bright blue object that was shining that beam of light down on me. It could have been the Lord or an open door to heaven. I really could not tell, it was so bright and blinding. Anyway, these little blue stars were going up in clusters. Different numbers depending on the size of town around me. Then all of a sudden when they reached about 9:00 high they burst into 10 times their size. Then I realized it was those alive in Christ joining those dead in Christ. I was too far away to see any new regenerated bodies or white gowns, but I'm sure they were. Then suddenly I was again taken out of my body off to the side to look at myself standing in the light. That's when I saw my own flesh glossing white as lightning, all my flesh, head and arms, my clothes remained the same. Then instantly, I vanished and my clothes fell to the ground. From what I saw in this vision, I was the last to go because all the alive in Christ had joined the risen dead.

The most amazing thing is that the picture he drew and the photo that Steve found look alike. The one thing that hasn't happened yet is

It will be on every TV around the world.

That hasn't happened yet but if one has been spotted, is there another coming along?

Richard Sigmund said the same thing in his book ,"A Place Called Heaven." I think the last printing went out in 2004. I don't know if the book is still in print. Outstanding account of heaven and how this place applies to our lives.

He said when he went to heaven back in the ninteen seventies Jesus told him that something would happen to the Sun about three weeks before the rapture.

I don't know what to make of this but it is interesting that a second person was shown this scenero.

This is difficult for me because the Bible says that people will be eating,drinking,working and sleeping on the other side of the world(Whatever side that will be) and just going about their normal business when the rapture takes place.

The person that had the vision in 1996 said this would start in the Spring-early Summer.

I can say that if this does happen the whole world will be in an uproar.Confusion will be all over the place. This is certainly something to think about and yes if this does happen many people will repent.

I saw this 1996 prophecy years ago and it has always been at the back of my mind. I was just talking to my husband about it not to long ago. I know that I have been reading a lot lately about scientist talking about how vulnerable our electrical grids are to a major solar flare. I pray that the Lord does give a warning to all of us on earth, sweeping as many into the rapture as will come...

Bob D.

I was able to find the testimony of Richard Sigmund when he died and went to heaven. This tells the seven signs before the coming of the Lord.

Maranatha hope to see everyone soon...

Julie

"The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture.

Later, the writer says:

He will answer millions of prayers. Millions will ask for forgiveness, and the Lord and his saints will perform millions of miracles during these three weeks.

Then after about 3 weeks of this, the Rapture will happen.

Twice here, the writer has referred to *3 weeks.* Since 3 weeks X 7 (days in a week) = 21 days, I take from that the number "21" is in reference to the time remaining. Maybe it is the day of the month of the Rapture, but I it see as being more significant and the Lord is giving us a countdown in days.

Here is another person who heard that there would be a power outage before the rapture. It is in the last two minutes of the video.

I hope not. We wouldn't long survive it!