Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
False Christs Arising Worldwide Claiming to Be Second Coming of Jesus

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

False Christs Arising Worldwide Claiming to Be Second Coming of Jesus

A number of false Christs have been arising in various nations worldwide, claiming to be the second coming of Jesus. While many are following these self-proclaimed Messiahs, some are speaking out against their cults, being mindful of Christ’s words in Matthew 24:5, “For many shall come in My name, saying, ‘I am Christ,’ and shall deceive many.”

Read more at:

http://christiannews.net/2014/09/18/false-christs-arising-worldwide-claiming-to-be-second-coming-of-jesus/

Re: False Christs Arising Worldwide Claiming to Be Second Coming of Jesus

Valerie,

We really truly MUST be on the same page, when it comes to our thoughts!!!

Just reading your thread title, brought Jesus' very warning in Matthew 24:5(that you posted in your openning thread) to my mind too.

&

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: False Christs Arising Worldwide Claiming to Be Second Coming of Jesus

My goodness Valerie and Tammy, this was mind boggling! The video had me in shock, it really did. This so-called "messiah" during the interview didn't make sense to me at all. He was talking in circles, like "New Age" teaching. Clearly he was deluded, as was his followers. I was disappointed that they made the editor turn off his camera during one of his sermons on their high holy day. It would have been interesting to hear what he had to say.

The surroundings were like an "imitation" of what heaven must like....peace, harmony, worship, clean living, love, and so on....which is why this man has so many followers. People are starved for that in this wicked, sin filled world and that's why they go there.

I do have concern for the man who went there out of curiosity and had his passport taken away from him. I wonder if he ever made it out of there, because he told one of the followers that he was not a believer in the teachings there. His statement brought a cold silence. Did they force him to stay? When he was talking with the editor, he was choked up, like he was ready to cry.

Thanks for this article and video, Valerie. Very enlightening to see a cult up close from the eyes and the experience of this editor from New York. Fascinating.