Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heads-Up - Rick Wiles Tru News Warning -You Will Want To Hear This

This could be the most important hour that Rick Wiles has ever broadcast. Most people do not know or do not want to know how seriously close America is to complete collapse. We have been sold out and plans made many years ago known to insiders is being brought to its final stages. Listen and learn, pray and call out to the Lord for an awakening. We have reached the midnight hour. I saw that logo on the moving truck a few days ago and now I have heard this. We HAVE reached the Midnight Hour.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2014/09/rick-wiles-trunews-heads-up-2820.html

Re: Heads-Up - Rick Wiles Tru News Warning -You Will Want To Hear This

T. Sue

Thanks for posting this very serious post. I remember reading about a Christian group which lived in 69 AD just before Jerusalem was totally destroyed and the Temple was torn down no stone left upon another. These followers of Jesus remembered a prophecy of His saying when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies then flee, run for your very lives. In 70 AD they saw taking place exactly what Jesus had said and left Jerusalem just before the Roman armies completely surrounded the city. They saved their lives and the lives of their families. This is the time in Jerusalem when they were eating their children because of the seige of the Romans was so severe. If the Lord tarries, I'm beginning to think we should do like those long ago Christians in Jerusalem did in 70 AD and flee America for our very lives.

I'm sure if the Europeans had known the times in which they had lived pre WWI and pre WWII then they would have ran out screaming from Europe. And now we have the exact same scenario except it is now in America. We have been taken over by domestic enemies. We have been Infiltrated.

Tom D. I have heard terrible things about Rodney Howard Browne also, but if a man is willing to put his very life in danger, and possibly his families so that Christians can be warned about the horrors they are unknowingly facing, then I believe, regardless of his faults, God has raised him up to be a watchmen on the wall at this time in history.

I pray that our dear Lord comes for us. Come Lord for your faithful ones, hide us in Your pavilion until the scourge passes by!

Maranatha to all...

Texas Sue, I'm almost finished listening to this audio, and it sounds very serious.
Thanks for the heads up and posting this program. Very informative, and I believe
what they had to say.

Texas Sue, Tom D., & Julie,
I honestly must tell you, I don't know, any of these ministries, first time listening for me.

Therefore, I don't know either Rick Wiles, nor the other Rodney Howard Browne speaking on this program, but I do know they speak the truth. However, I believe, when you listen to this, I certainly hear the sincerity in both of of their voices.

Tom D., Rodney said the following, and also, asked thousands of churches to join in
and bring in the lost souls as time is so short now.

"All Hell is about to Break Loose"...said Rodney, and I believe he is correct.

He also told us to pray, and I say yes we must pray for God's guidance, and help
in these end minutes, for God's Glory and His kingdom. I say Amen..please take the time to listen to both of these men are speaking the truth.

Yes Julie

"Russians a having a mass 2 week nuclear war drill program, said Rick Wiles...this is very serious. That's apparently why Putin has been quiet lately.

Let's listen with godly discernment, as I believe that both of these men are speaking the truth...so let's not discount this, because, this is very important and this audio, should bring many to Jesus, if they listen to it.

Julie, God uses all kinds of people, to get His plan and purpose, across to others, and God is using this man, for God's purpose. May something good turn out of something so horrific that lies ahead for many.

Julie asked, if the video I posted, had something to do with
what you have posted in this audio message Sue...see the video, and replies; click below:

Mystery streak of light across U.S. West - See Video

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1325102&cmd=show

Maranatha!

Valerie

Satan is called the "accuser of the brethren"; he really goes after the ones who are the biggest threat to him so I don't give much credence to all these attacks on spirit-filled ministers. Rodney Howard Browne is the only one I hear telling the truth about the shadow government of Lucifer that is operating behind the scenes to pull the whole world into the control of evil people. Here is a man from South Africa trying to save America - where are all the American preachers - asleep, afraid, too bent on saving themselves to speak up?

It took me years of reading and research to find out what Rick and Rodney sum up in a short hour on this radio show. Everything they are saying is true. We were sold out exactly 100 years ago in 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act and the installment of the IRS. Two very evil and destructive institutions were opened up that day and the foundation was laid for our soon destruction as a nation. P.S. both of these are unconstitutional yet not a single thing has been done in all of those 100 years to dismantle or cancel them. The Constitution has been disregarded and in the process of being dismantled for a very long time now. Why has there been no outcry, no protest, no opposition to this attack on the very heart of our freedom?

Texas Sue
Satan is called the "accuser of the brethren"; he really goes after the ones who are the biggest threat to him so I don't give much credence to all these attacks on spirit-filled ministers. Rodney Howard Browne is the only one I hear telling the truth about the shadow government of Lucifer that is operating behind the scenes to pull the whole world into the control of evil people. Here is a man from South Africa trying to save America - where are all the American preachers - asleep, afraid, too bent on saving themselves to speak up?

It took me years of reading and research to find out what Rick and Rodney sum up in a short hour on this radio show. Everything they are saying is true. We were sold out exactly 100 years ago in 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act and the installment of the IRS. Two very evil and destructive institutions were opened up that day and the foundation was laid for our soon destruction as a nation. P.S. both of these are unconstitutional yet not a single thing has been done in all of those 100 years to dismantle or cancel them. The Constitution has been disregarded and in the process of being dismantled for a very long time now. Why has there been no outcry, no protest, no opposition to this attack on the very heart of our freedom?

Texas Sue,

I totally agree with your post, I too know these two are telling the truth.
God Bless the both of them, for working for the Lord's Glory & Kingdom.
God uses whoever so the Lord wills and wants, so glad that God, knows the person's
heart, and knows who His faithful servants are.

Like I said, in my previous post, this is the first time I have listened to both of these men, and the Spirit within, has left me no doubt whatsoever, they are speaking the truth, as the Lord would have them speak.

Thanks again, for posting this radio program, I think everyone should hear it,
as what they are saying is either happening right now, or will take place in the very near future.

God Bless,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Tom, please accept my apologies for the wording of my post. I did not mean that you were attacking Rev. Howard Brown, I meant the people who made those videos. When I re-read it though that is the way it looked and I am so sorry as that was certainly not what I meant. I know that you were trying to help me and I do appreciate that.

There are a handful of web youtubers who seem to really go after some preachers, especially spirit-filled ones and try to twist and tarnish both the person and their message. Not everyone agrees on certain doctrines but the basic belief is that Jesus is God and is the Messiah and when people share that they don't have to worry about or get too tangled in doctrinal differences.

In I John 4, John says to test the spirits to see if they are of God. If they say that Jesus is truly God and truly man, then they are of God. A false spirit will not say that. In another scripture Paul says that no one can call Jesus Lord except by the Spirit of God. He passes that test so he is alright with me.

Valerie If you had read my reply, I never said that Rodney Browne was not telling the truth. There are many ministers out there that tell the truth but the motive in their heart is wrong and they prosper at it. You say you never heard of Rodney Browne. You should have ask me since I reply to this post and by the way I see that my reply was deleted. I do not know why because this is a forum where everybody gives their honest option. As a matter of fact there are many corrupt ministers out there, more than there are good ones. Rodney Browne does not practice what he preaches. Holy Laughter is not Scriptural. It does not take too much discernment to tell the good ones from the bad ones. Also everything that Rodney Brown said has been said by many other preachers and bible scholars.

Tom, I appreciate your return to posting, and really enjoy your fellowship at RFTH.

I should have let you know I deleted your post by email, but it was like 4:00am in the morning and I really needed to get some sleep...and then, the next morning never dawned on me that i didn't let you know.

I do understand, what you were saying about holy laughter etc., however, that didn't dismiss the facts, they were both telling the truth on the subject at hand.

It's difficult to make the right decision, but sometimes, that is the way things have to be weighed in balance, and taken for consideration. This was my decision made to remove your post, because it didn't serve the
purpose in question, instead, it sounded like it was to discredit the whole message along with Browne. This is how some people had viewed it.

Some were upset on the forum, because of it, I don't think anyone understood your message clearly, as it sounded more like you wanted to discredit what Browne was saying on the radio show, as not being true by posting the laughter video.

Texas Sue, Myself, never wanted to see evangelist getting a bad rap, especially on a Christian site, because many times others tune in and think all pastors, and evangelist are like that, making it seem like all of them are liars, therefore, no one believes any of them.. We know there are those who are wolves in sheep clothing, too...that's a different topic under a different thread.

I know you are a mature Christian man, and I truly hope you understand my position.
Just know, I always try to take everyone's viewpoint in mind, and it's never easy to do the right thing by everyone. Whatever is best for the body of Christ, needs to be upheld, it's never just about you and me Tom, it's about the whole body of Christ.

God Bless,

Valerie