Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIRACLE Bodies of 3 Kidnapped & Murdered Teens In Israel Did Not Decay!

This is astounding. I just happened to come across this Paul Begley video where he talks about the fact that the three teenage Israeli boys who were murdered by Hamas did not decompose or decay during the 18 days between the time they were murdered and their bodies were found. This is so supernatural.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: MIRACLE Bodies of 3 Kidnapped & Murdered Teens In Israel Did Not Decay!

Thanks Texas Sue,

I've heard of this before, that some of the Catholic Saints, in the past their bodies did not decay as Paul Begley had mentioned.

God looks at the heart of the Saints, not whether, they are Jewish, Catholics, Christians from other denominations. He knows the heart of each human being on this earth, and God continues to do miraculous things, like preserving
a body from corruption, such He has done with these three boys, and this Catholic Saint who died 130 years ago.

Here's one example, St. Bernadette Soubrois

AMAZING! Body NOT decomposed after 130 years!

St Bernaette Soubrois was a shepherd girl in Lourdes, France, gathering firewood when she reported visions of "a lady". At the sight of the visions, a hard and dry place, a spring sprang up with water that had miraculous healing properties. Now a famous pilgrimage site for the sick, Lourdes receives over a million visitors a year. While many thousands of miraculous cures have been claimed, only 66 have been confirmed after rigorous proof that the cure is inexplicable scientifically. Where scientists are looking for God. St. Bernadette died in 1879 and was canonized a saint in 1933. Her body was exhumed in 1909 and found incorruptible. It was exhumed again in 1919, still incorruptible. In 1925 she was placed in a crystal coffin, in a chapel in the Church of St. Gildard at the covent of Nevers where she has been on view ever since, still incorruptible.