Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vatican Christens telescope on Mount Grahm-Lucifer

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

The Vatican Christens Telescope on Mount Graham “Lucifer”

November 6, 2012 by Earthpages.org
Author: Cynthia Long

The Vatican, the Jesuits and the University of Arizona unveiled an optical telescope on Mount Graham in Arizona named ‘Lucifer’. The Vatican’s Mount Graham Telescope was named ‘Lucifer’ by the German team who built it. Not only was this constructed, with great objection by the Apache Nation, on sacred ground, but left everyone with zero explanation as to naming it Lucifer!

Placing unauthorized and un-welcomed telescopes, or anything else, on Indian sacred ground without permission or the blessings on the Apache Nation is truly a nightmare and typical. A Dan Brown novel could not add more problems to the growing concerns and finger-wagging facing the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church may not ‘believe’ in the ancient laws of the Indian culture, but these laws are as old as the moon.

For decades, Hawaiians have kept their sacred lands without criticism. To this day, thousands of people send lava rocks and sand to Hawaii for karmic cleansing. Many of these items come with attached notes of desperation. For decades, kahunas have agreed to perform sacred ceremonies in the ‘healing garden’, placing these lava stones and sand to rest there. This practice continues, to this day without conflict or opinions from the outside world.

Back to the telescope (constructed on Mount Graham on sacred Indian land) why would the Vatican have an interest in something like this? Would the Wormwood star be involved? Could it be due to a warning from the New Testament, in the book of Revelation saying:

‘And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.’ (Revelation 8:10, 11 — King James Bible)

English: Representation of the astronomy in Va...
Representation of the astronomy in Vatican City via Wikipedia

Jesuit Father George Coyne, director of the Vatican Observatory, indicated that he could not find an authentic Apache who thought the mountain was sacred. Although there were numerous lawsuits filed by the Indian Nation rejecting the construction on Mount Graham, stating it is sacred land. Father Coyne went on to state that he needed to see proof of shrines and would not accept Apache oral history as evidence.

While he dismissed any probability of Mount Graham being sacred, many would like to hear an explanation that could even remotely justify the Vatican christening an optical telescope ‘Lucifer’.

Note:
Father Coyne (who headed the Vatican Observatory sites at Castel Gandolfo, south of Rome and Mount Graham in Arizona) also stated:

‘Science is and should be seen as ‘completely neutral’ on the issue of the theistic or atheistic implications of scientific results, while noting that ‘science and religion are totally separate pursuits.’

Does this statement negate any connection between the name of the telescope and Revelation?

Father Coyne has since stepped down from this position and has been succeeded by Father Jose Gabriel Funes.

Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/religion-articles/the-vatican-christens-telescope-on-mount-graham-lucifer-6287532.html

About the Author

Cynthia M. Long has written many articles and stories related to spirituality. Her new book: ‘The Red Gown: Love, A Dress Rehearsal?’ will be available in 2013. Cynthia’s site, www.asacredmemory.com is dedicated to healing, nurturing and celebrating the soul.

Related articles
◾The Vatican’s Telescope named L.U.C.I.F.E.R. (watchertimes.wordpress.com)
◾World’s Largest Optical Telescope Created By German Researchers: Called LBT (politicalvelcraft.org)
◾Also from Kerry Cassidy’s Blog: Deep Space Vatican Observatory Questions (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
◾DEEP SPACE – VATICAN OBSERVATORY QUESTIONS… – Project Camelot (2012indyinfo.com)
◾World’s most advanced giant telescope mirror is completed (geek.com)

Re: Vatican Christens telescope on Mount Grahm-Lucifer

Tom D.

Sounds like this massive powerful telescope was built to watch for Nibiru as it enters our solar system. Some say when Nibiru nears the earth's orbit it will cause a polar shift. This would create tsunamis of untold height, winds on a scale never heard of on earth, the heavens would appear to roll up like a scroll if looking up from earth as the poles shifted.

All of the money it took to build this monstrosity was certainly for something serious and to place it on sacred land and stirring up a hornets nest with the Apache Nation was no accident. There is a reason for all of the money spent and the exact placement of this telescope named lucifer!

This telescope has certainly caused a lot of controversy.