Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One of those things you wonder about

I heard a teaching this morning on the radio about the pre-flood world having three groups that were a picture of the endtimes. The first, Enoch, was a man who walked with God and was not because God TOOK him. He was kept OUT of the flood (judgment). He was caught up alive and as such is symbolic of those who are alive when Jesus comes in the rapture to catch up believers before the time of wrath.

The next group were the eight people on Noah's ark who survived IN the flood of judgment. He likened this group to the tribulation born-again believers and Jews who go through the tribulation and are brought through alive to go into the milleniumn reign of Christ.

The third group are the unbelieving, God-rejecting humanity whe die in the judgment of the flood.

Now to the thing that occurred to me this morning as I drove along listening to this example. For all the times I have heard this and yet never had the thought that hit me today!

What if the numbers with the pre-flood group are literally a picture of the division of the three groups alive at the tribulation/judgment time of wrath? If so, wouldn't it break down as follows.

1. First group represented by Enoch- 1 man = 1 percent of the world's population caught out alive at the rapture. This does not include the dead in Christ that are resurrected, just those alive at that moment.

2. Those who come through the trib comparable to those who were protected in the flood judgement or 8 percent of the current world population.

3. The rest of humanity at this time, comparable to the majority of Noah's day who died in the flood.

We know from the book of Revelation that a huge percentage of those alive at the time of the seals being opened will die from one thing or another so not many will be left alive. Also at the end of Armageddon Jesus will have the angels separate the 'sheep' from the 'goats' - the good from the evil and the evil will not be allowed to remain during the millenium.

On another radio show this afternoon the speaker pointed out that 1.7 BILLION of the earth's population is muslim. I did the math and if I am correct that is one fourth of the current 7 Billion global population. Doesn't one fourth of the people on the earth die pretty soon after the seals are opened and then quickly after that another large number? Sounds like the result of a devastationg war loss doesn't it?

Thanks for letting me ramble. I am not that great at math so I am not sure what 1% and 8% of 7 billion would be. So very sure though that when we do get to heaven that all of this info will be so clear to us about how things are going to unfold.

Re: One of those things you wonder about

The vast majority of Tribulation believers--a numberless worlwide multitude--will also die. They will not be brought through the Tribulation alive, but will have to be resurrected when Jesus comes back. What pre-Flood group would represent them, I wonder?

Re: One of those things you wonder about

There will be a percentage who will survive and go into the millenium otherwise there would be no one to repopulate the earth during that time. As for those who come to God after the rapture but die before the 7 years is up, they can logically be included in the group that rejected God before judgment fell. They became serious and ran to God for salvation AFTER judgment began, knowing they would probably die for it. I do not wish to be-labor that point as it was not the object of my post.

The point I was trying to make with the example I gave is "WHAT IF the numbers in the pre-flood story actually represent the percentages of the world pre-judgment poplation. Jesus said 'as in the days of Noah'.