Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rapture Report - 'Israel Might Have to Strike Iran at Any Moment' (email)

The Rapture Report - 'Israel Might Have to Strike Iran at Any Moment'

Written: 9-15-2014
Rapture Forum Staff: Chris Schang

While reviewing the current news headlines and stories today, I came across one headline in particular that raised my eyebrows. This article was first seen at The Times of Israel website and then later the situation was mentioned again at the Israel Today website.

The articles centered around some comments made by the head of the Israel Air Force (IAF) who hinted that Israel may have to go to Iran as soon as tomorrow. While this may have been a dramatic emphasis of the situation, it nonetheless shows the importance of the Iranian nuclear situation. The IAF Major General was basically talking about the Iranian nuclear program and the failure of the international community to stop Iran in it's tracks on building a military nuclear weapons program.

IAF Major-General Amir Eschel's comments were very interesting to say the least and makes you stop and pause to think for a few minutes on the situation. The Israel Today article reports:

"In battling the political echelon for defense budget increases on Sunday, the commander of the Israel Air Force, Maj.-Gen. Amir Eshel, reminded everyone that the same planes used to attack Gaza over the summer could be called upon at any moment to strike Iran's nuclear facilities."

"There's no one in this room who'd be prepared to ride in a car as old as our planes," Eshel said in remarks carried by Israel's Channel 2 News. "Yesterday these planes were in Gaza, and tomorrow we may send them to Tehran."

While some could hand wave off these comments as merely posturing for military funds from the general defense budget, I couldn't help but be reminded that while the world is being "distracted" by the ISIS and the conflict that is raging in Syria and Iraq, Israel is surely keeping an eye on the Iranians as they try to sprint to the nuclear finish line on their nuclear weapons program. While there is an abundant amount of articles dealing with the ISIS, beheadings, etc. there are very little discussions beyond an article here and there about the nuclear negotiations between Iran and the international community.

The importance of watching and monitoring Iran is something that the Israelis know is a matter of life and death. I have even seen some articles recently where the Israelis have made it clear that they perceive the threat from Iran as being more important than the growing threat from the ISIS. I agree with this perception as a nuclear Iran would make the world a totally different place the day after they announced their nuclear status if they are ever allowed to do so. God forbid if we should fall asleep at the wheel and let the Iranians reach the nuclear weapons threshold.

While the ISIS continues to grab headlines I want to encourage people to keep an eye open regarding news coming out of Israel on the Iranian nuclear program. I believe that Israel will have to use the element of surprise to strike at Iran if and/or when they do. And while the world is pre-occupied with the ISIS and the hoopla surrounding that situation, we know from the scriptures that Iran will play an important part in the coming Ezekiel 38-39 prophecies. A likely strike on Iran's nuclear facilities is about the best scenario that I see that would probably put these prophecies in motion. I believe that the situation on the ground in the Middle East is also setting the world stage for the possible fulfillments of Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83.

It is my belief that given a little more time the situation will become ripe where there is enough chaos on the ground in the Middle East for these prophecies to be fulfilled. One noteworthy news headline today said that if Syrian President Assad were to try to shoot down American aircraft who are fighting against the ISIS in Syria, that the U.S would topple the Assad regime. This is exactly the "nightmare" scenario that could cause Syrian President Assad to try to strike out at Israel as a result. It is not likely that Assad would be able to do much to the USAF, but chemical and biological attacks against Israel could easily be seen as a consolation prize to deflect pressure from him. Assad could try to rally popular support from the Islamic infighting and deflect it to Israel.

Israel knows this is a real life possibility and I believe they are prepared for this scenario as it has been mentioned in the past several times when things have flared-up in the region. While the Middle East regularly undergoes flare-ups from time to time, we know from the Word of God that one of these days Syria (Damascus) will become a "heap of ruins" overnight. Striking Israel with chemical and biological weapons would certainly be a trigger for the fulfillment of this prophecy in Isaiah 17.

I believe that we are currently watching the ground be set for the possible fulfillment of Psalm 83 with the disintegration of the Arab military forces in Iraq and Syria. This disintegration of the militaries in the region and in these countries will provide the necessary ground work to push things towards the fulfillment of the defeat of the "inner-ring" of Israel's enemies, which in turn will setup the "outer-ring" of enemies being destroyed in the Ezekiel 38-39 conflict.

The most important thing we need to do now is to pray for Israel, pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, and to stay sober and awake at this pivotal time in history. I have been watching the Middle East for around 10 years now and there has never been a time in the past 10 years where there has been total chaos in the region like it is now. While it is true that this could be another "ebb and flow" of conflict in the Middle East region, we need to remain alert in case it is not the usual. With the threat of the ISIS (as well as other fanatical Islamic groups) and the situation with the Iranian nuclear program, we are possibly at a very critical junction in time right now. If there was ever a time to be watching, it is NOW!

If we are really as close as we believe to these things taking place, we need to remember that the time of the church age is surely coming to a close. As we see these things taking place, we are reminded by the scriptures to keep looking up, as our redemption is drawing nigh!

God bless.

The Plan of Salvation

If you or someone you know needs to be saved. Please click the link below for the Plan of Salvation:

Obtaining Salvation and Eternal Life

Thank You For Being A Part of Rapture Forums!

We hope you have enjoyed this edition of Rapture Forums Newsletter. We have enjoyed watching for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ with you!!

As always, keep looking up, our redemption is drawing nigh!

God bless you all!

Chris Schang
Rapture Forums

Re: The Rapture Report - 'Israel Might Have to Strike Iran at Any Moment' (email)

Kathy Excellent Post.

Re: The Rapture Report - 'Israel Might Have to Strike Iran at Any Moment' (email)

I agree Tom, this is a great post Kathy! I read another article yesterday that says ISIS is secretly taking over the Golan Heights border at the southern edge of Syria so it will be easy for them to swoop down and create havoc in Israel.

So, there is ISIS and Hezbollah on the northern border of Isreal, Iran to the east, Hamas, Al Fatah and Alqueda in Gaza on the south. Tiny little Israel is surrounded right now and they all mean to impose a final solution on the Jews in that strip of land. Looks like it is time for Michael to stand up (Daniel 12:1) and defend the children of Abraham, Issac and Jacob from complete destruction.

Thanks, Tom and Texas Sue. You said it, Texas Sue!

Great post Kathy, most informative.

Nice thread too!

Thanks!