Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mystery streak of light across U.S. West - See Video

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Read more at & See video

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/mystery-streak-of-l

Re: Mystery streak of light across U.S. West - See Video

Valerie:

When I watched the video, people were saying this strange lighted object was spraying something as it flew past. Could this thing be spraying what T. Sues Post was talking about?

If this is connected with T. Sue's post "Heads Up-Rick Wiles Tru News Warning..." They were talking about how those which have taken over America are planning an Ebola attack on us, then possibly also infect us with the bubonic plaque. This will allow them to enforce marshal law where all of our rights will be stripped and those of us unwilling to take a so called "vaccine" will be taken to the fema camps. An executive order allows you to be "detained" if you show any respiratory problems such as sneezing or coughing.

I hope the Lord doesn't tarry!

Come Lord for you people.

Maranatha!

Julie, you wrote,

"When I watched the video, people were saying this strange lighted object was spraying something as it flew past. Could this thing be spraying what T. Sues Post was talking about?"

I'm listening to the audio that Texas Sue posted right now.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1325282&cmd=show

I really don't know Julie, if these spraying has anything to do with it or not; I'm hoping and praying that it's not the case.

However, I wouldn't put it past it coming to pass in the very near future; especially after listening to the video from Texas Sue.

We need to trust God, that He will send Jesus in time to take His bride home beforehand. This is where the strength of our faith in God comes in; we need to lean on God's understanding, and pray for the Holy Spirit to continue to guide
us in these last hours.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I wondered what was spewing out of whatever that was also. I remember reading someone's dream or vision a few months ago about terrorists-sleeper cell types- who walked thru a busy part of the city and dropped mason jars on the sidewalk that broke on the pavement. These jars were full of pathogens, diseases that became airborne and spread very quickly through the population. I went to the dream board but could not find it. Anyway, just wanted to share that.

I saw a post on website yesterday that said the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) own the patent for the Ebola virus. I didn't even know that disease germs could be patented. Does this mean that they created it?

So many of the diseases that are spreading across the country right are a result of allowing all the illegals from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico and wherever else they have flowed in from. None of them were checked for disease, just sent in bunches to different large cities across the country. Every illness that has now popped up can be traced to one of these locations in central and south America. Was this the purpose of the collapsed border? Another avenue of destruction for our country by the illegal in the WH?

There seems to be a rush now to pull us down so the NWO can rise and take control. I wonder what all the hurry is about? Are they afraid they are losing this game? Are too many people waking up to their wicked agenda?