Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama and the ISIS Threat

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

We are at war, President Obama; we are not combating terrorists, sir; we are not just counter-attacking our enemies, sir, we are... at war

Obama and the ISIS Threat

If my memory serves me right, I first stumbled upon the term demagogue circa 1959 at the time when Cuba’s communist dictator Fidel Castro first came into power. After one of Castro’s unending speeches back in the day, I remember my father referring to the dictator as the quintessential demagogue, which immediately triggered my curiosity as to the meaning of this word.

I will spare you dad’s savvy explanation, and, instead, will give you the more educated or professional definition of the word ‘dem-a-gogue’, as described by most renown dictionaries, to wit: “a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.” In layman’s terms, a political leader who simply tells you what you want to hear. That simple.

From my first formal encounter with the word [demagogue] to now, I also noted the term was invariably associated to dictators, autocrats, tyrants, despots, authoritarian rulers and, needless to say, communists. My familiarity with the term, as such, would only serve me in the years that followed as a tool enabling me to expediently identify these impostors. As expected, Barack Obama was no exception. Right from the start, at his legendary 2004 Democratic National Convention’s keynote address, I sensed this man was a master of demagoguery - a telltale sign, I am sorry to say, of things to come, including but not limited to his iniquitous speech made on September 10th regarding ISIS terrorist threats to the U.S. Talk about demagoguery at its best.

In case you missed it, last Wednesday, president Obama reluctantly took to the airwaves to address the nation announcing his plans: “to degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group known as ISIL”. The very first thing that struck me as unique was the president’s ingenuous replacement of the acronym ISIS for ISIL. This sudden and abrupt change in the terrorist group’s acronym was particularly worrisome as I was convinced this speech, of all things, would be warily crafted to please an agnostic audience. An audience which national polls, published through a secular media, was vehemently portrayed as increasingly disapproving of this president. Matter of fact, I personally thought Obama’s speech was all but his way of vowing to the decadent public opinion polls of his failed administration

No sooner had I began to try and understand the ISIL juxtaposition did it dawn on me that this seemingly inconsequential alteration had a lot more behind it than first met the eye - a vintage Obama habit of feigning the realities of his lamed presidency. As it turned out, the undemanding change of the “S” in ISIS for the “L” in ISIL, dealt, of all things, with a magnanimous concession of territorial control; one where the infamous letter “L” in ISIL, stands for “The Levant”, also known as the Eastern Mediterranean region, which today consists of Cyprus, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and part of southern Turkey, thus by using the revised version of the acronym, the Commander in Chief was, in essence, conceding to ISIS’ presence covering a much more complex territorial universe than that formerly confined to Iraq and Syria - a universe preposterously larger and ever more dangerous; one significantly more threatening to our national security.

Hasty flip-flops in Obama’s reign

The irony behind Obama’s concession regarding ISIS or ISIL, was, in fact, greater than what we had all anticipated considering that as recently as January 7th, 2014, during an interview with New Yorker’s editor David Remnik, the president disavowed the ISIS threat, characterizing the latter as the equivalent of a “JV” [Junior Varsity] terrorist organization - for non-sports readers, a characterization which underplayed the terrorist group as an inexperienced “secondary” team - a radical departure from that offered to Americans in the September 10th speech. It was precisely these kind of hasty flip-flops in Obama’s reign of political farces, the ones that have continued to erode into the president’s approval ratings; it is these kind of hasty changes in policies and ideologies, the ones leading me to believe that our president has now reached a state of delusional paranoia - one where the man has begun to believe his own lies; one where the man is unable to discern between what is true and what is false; between reality and fiction; between authenticity and idealism. The man is sick, really sick.

Take, for instance, some of the literal components of the September 10th speech and you will soon come upon the greater realization that the president’s cognitive and intellectual deterioration have now reached consummate plateaus of incredulousness. For a man who a couple of days back had publicly acknowledged: “having no strategy to combat ISIS”, Obama’s speech was nothing short of a travesty to a believing America - an insult, if you will, to the more educated amongst us. To cite Somalia and Yemen, as examples of what America needed to do to combat ISIS, was outright idiotic and insulting. Obama’s inference as to the United States’ recruitment of a global coalition designed to ultimately destroy ISIS, was in fact, irresponsible - a clear indication that this president just does not know what is going on; a sign of total incompetence and a complete disconnect with reality. No sooner had our president made his unsubstantiated inference of a supporting world coalition, no sooner than the purported members of said “coalition”, announced their unwillingness to cooperate with the U.S., in Obama’s proposed air strikes over the region. Turkey’s geostrategic importance, having southeast borders with Syria and Iraq, located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, lent itself as one of the U.S.‘s most important and essential allies in the region in the war against ISIS and otherwise all other Islamic terrorists groups in the area, yet this highly critical member of the coalition would at the conclusion of Obama’s speech, announce to the world their [Turkey’s] reluctance to allow the U.S.‘s use of their air bases for the proposed air strikes. Ditto for Egypt who claimed to be busy handling their own problems as well as did Jordan. Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations reportedly gave the U.S., tepid reports to support Obama’s air strike strategy, while our European allies including Germany and the United Kingdom, just plainly said they would not support the U.S. - shame on you, Mr. President. It is time, I would assume, for the president to stop fantasizing with our nation’s future security with so much at stake.

Our naive Nobel Peace Prize winner, continues to this day to disavow the Islamic nature of ISIS

What really infuriated me, however, was this president’s continued demagoguery regarding the issues in general; his failed doctrine of appeasement. Americans, I would ask all of you to please stop wondering why ISIS has resurged as a major threat to the U.S. in their road to becoming a radical terrorist Islamic state. For one, dear friends, our naive Nobel Peace Prize winner, continues to this day to disavow the Islamic nature of ISIS - a parody, if you will to all men of goodwill; to the memory of those beheaded, James Foley, Steven Sotloff and British aid worker David Haines; to U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the three U.S. nationals killed in the Benghazi attack.

Read more at:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/66007

Re: Obama and the ISIS Threat

In Deuteronomy 28 it is written that when we turn our backs on God then God will allow an enemy to rule over that nation. (Obama, an ISIS agent?)

Sadly Valerie, most of the American leaders we have today as our elected(?) officials (especially the farther up the government ladder you go) are a result of how far "America The Beautiful" blessed with more than all nations has fallen from grace. She threw God out and now is reaping the consequences.

The Blessings of the Lord (They even mention fullness of bread, and look at our past glorious amber waves of grain in the bread basket of our country) now most of our wheat is genetically altered, a poison to our systems. Think of our vast ranches, especially in Texas where our dear T. Sue lives, those Texas long horns are a national pride. And now severe drought has ravaged our beef industry and has hurt Texas along with other states. Many do not know that we were the nation to loan to other nations when they had to fight off the nazis. We were the lender not the borrower. The blessings also mention the fruit of the womb, which our laws have allowed millions upon millions of babies to be aborted and sold as scraps to burn in incinerators to create electricity. When America believed in God, and prayer was still in our government and our schools, we pushed back the enemy in WWI and WWII. God made us the envy of the world with the blessings He poured onto us. Then we kicked God out of our government and our schools and we have been at war ever since never winning just bogging down in the miry clay of wars that never have an end. N. Korea, Viet Nam, Dessert Storm to name just a few which has cost precious lives and vast resources from our nation and now ISIS - L! That our present president keeps referring to. Mr. President it is ISIS NOT ISIL!!!!! For those of you reading this that do not know: our founding fathers made a covenant with the great "I AM THAT I AM" of the Holy Bible at ground zero to keep His 10 Commandments in our law and to keep His statutes Holy. We as a nation have broken every commandment that the great "I AM THAT AM" told us to keep. We have placed our laws above His laws.

Deuteronomy 28 English Standard Version (ESV)
Blessings for Obedience

28 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. 3 Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. 5 Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. 6 Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.

7 “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. 8 The Lord will command the blessing on you in your barns and in all that you undertake. And he will bless you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. 9 The Lord will establish you as a people holy to himself, as he has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in his ways. 10 And all the peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of you. 11 And the Lord will make you abound in prosperity, in the fruit of your womb and in the fruit of your livestock and in the fruit of your ground, within the land that the Lord swore to your fathers to give you. 12 The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. 13 And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall only go up and not down, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them, 14 and if you do not turn aside from any of the words that I command you today, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

This used to be us... and now that we have thrown God "I AM THAT I AM" out it is just the opposite as your post says above.

Curses for Disobedience

15 “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you. 16 Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field. 17 Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. 19 Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.

20 “The Lord will send on you curses, confusion, and frustration in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken me. 21 The Lord will make the pestilence stick to you until he has consumed you off the land that you are entering to take possession of it. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease and with fever, inflammation and fiery heat, and with drought and with blight and with mildew. They shall pursue you until you perish. 23 And the heavens over your head shall be bronze, and the earth under you shall be iron. 24 The Lord will make the rain of your land powder. From heaven dust shall come down on you until you are destroyed.

25 “The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You shall go out one way against them and flee seven ways before them. And you shall be a horror to all the kingdoms of the earth....

If we turn away from God then drought, disease, famine, pestilence, war, financial woes, to add to this; an enemy will rule over us and much worse will come upon us.

Thanks Valerie for posting this....if we do not turn from our wicked ways and turn back to the Lord I am afraid it is RIP AMERICA. So sad because it didn't have to be...

Which is why we need to be Raptured ASAP. If we're not, it will also be RIP, Body of Christ. My prayer is that if God is going to take us anyway, that He'll take us in the Rapture instead of leaving us to become collateral damage when He pours out His catastrophic judgment upon our nation. I'm counting on Him to remember His promise that we are not appointed to wrath, but to salvation.

Kathy I am with you on hoping the Lord takes us out of here soon. What is happening in America (If you know what is really going on behind the scenes right now) feels like standing on a cliff and watching the land fall away from you in every direction until you are on just the tip of a tiny piece of ground and everything else is gone, everything you believed in except Jesus! I know that we rest in the palm of our Savior's hand and He will be with us no matter what happens.

Keep looking up very precious sister in Christ, I feel it is close even at the door!

Maranatha,

Julie

Thanks Julie I agree with you and Kathy G.

Watch this most interesting video that Pastor Faraq speaks on...it is a must listen and watch...will open everyone's eyes to what the truth is behind Obama, using ISIL, and ISIS. Excellent video...which I agree with. Because what is happening with the beheadings and crucifixions of Christians, the Pastor believes, the A.C. will be Islamic, as this will be the punishment, to have one's head cut off if they refuse,
to take the mark. Absolutely, correct...!

"Fair Use for Information and Educational Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – September 14th, 2014

Published on Sep 14, 2014
Pastor J.D. explains the prophetic significance of persistently denying that the Islamic State is Islamic and consistently referring to them as I.S.I.L

(Pastor mentions that he believes that the A.C. will come from Islam Religion, and I agree, the trojan horse is sitting now. as an insider for Islam, and will not even use the word ISIS, but instead uses ISIL because this includes the territory of Israel....Listen to Pastor's message, which he elaborates on.)

God Bless!

Valerie