Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chucik Missler Interview On Temple Mt., ISIS, Prophecy events now

This is a very current, extemely informative interview with a few surprises. Chuck Missler is a brilliant man who is very outspoken and well informed on current events and how they tie into prophecy. I really enjoyed hearing this one.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Chucik Missler Interview On Temple Mt., ISIS, Prophecy events now

This is an even more fascinating interview with Chuck Missler and Bob Cornuke. Cornuke is an investigative explorer who has just written a book about the Temple in Jerusalem. He has discovered that the area of what is called the "Temple Mount" is NOT the site of the ancient Temple. A must hear video!

EDIT TO ADD: Cornuke says that the "wailing wall" is really the remains of the Fortress of Antonio, the Roman stronghold. Also he said that it is possible that the area where the Dome of the Rock is built is the location of the Roman Praetorium where Jesus stood trial before the cross. That was stunning news to me and can you see the connection spiritually? How telling is it that in the very same geological spot where the Son of God was declared worthy of death is the very same place where a muslim mosque would be built. Islam is a death cult and written around the inside of the dome ceiling in arabic is the phrase - "God has no son". Ironic isn't it.

Image of the book cover:

Read about Bob Cornuke's new book about the real location of the Temple in Jerusalem. Awesome info!

http://www.crossmap.com/news/temple-amazing-new-discoveries-that-change-everything-about-the-location-of-solomons-temple-an-astonishing-new-book-by-robert-cornuke-10861

Thank you Sue for these videos! Stephen DeNoon has been teaching that the temple that has been planned to be built is not the same as Ezekiel's temple. It appears that what we have thought would happen in terms of the temple being rebuilt will not unfold as we thought. God has His own plans and His own place and time. Man's efforts happen, but God's will is different from man's will.
Hoping we will be with our beloved Lord Jesus soon!

Thanks Texas Sue for these videos and the information. I can't wait to watch and listen to them.

We are living in the most exciting and interesting times in History, since Jesus was born and walked the Earth.

What a privilege generation we are to see the coming of our Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Chuck Misler and Bob Cornuke might have (what they believe) actually stepped foot in the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite. The threshing floor God Himself told David to purchase for Him and He would make it a Holy Place. (Holy of Holies site?) The threshing floor would predate the first Temple (Solomons). If this is true then Israel will have nothing standing in their way to build the Third Temple (the one the anti-christ is going to claim that he is god in). They have studied in deep detail all of the evidence including the Holy Scriptures which describe where Solomon built his first temple which happens to be the threshing floor David bought from Ornan the Jebusite. Bob Cornuke gives some startling examples of where the Holy Scriptures say God's Temple was built. God is mightily speeding things along for His soon return! Thanks for posting this T. Sue this is exciting news in view of Bible Prophecy.

THE THRESHING FLOOR OF ORNAN

A SERMON DELIVERED ON LORD’S-DAY MORNING, NOVEMBER 9, 1884,
BY C. H. SPURGEON,

“At that time, when David saw that the Lord had answered him on the threshing floor of Ornan, the Jebusite, he sacrificed there.”1 Chronicles 21:28.

“Then David said, This is the house of the Lord God, and this is the altar of the burnt offering for Israel.” 1 Chronicles 22:1.

DAVID was, for many years, searching for a site for the great temple which he purposed to build for Jehovah, his God. It had been ordained that the sacrifices offered to the one God should be offered by all Israel upon one altar, but as yet the Ark of the Lord was within curtains, near David’s palace, and the altar of burnt offering was situated at Gibeon. Where should the one altar be erected? Where should the Ark find its permanent dwelling place? David said, “Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed; I will not give sleep to my eyes, or slumber to my
eyelids, until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.” Yet for a long time he received no indication as to the exact spot where the Lord’s altar should be reared, save only that he was told that the Lord had chosen Zion and desired it for His habitation. David watched, and waited, and prayed and, in due time, he received the sign. God knew the spot and had consecrated it long before by His appearance unto Abraham. The other Lord’s Day,you remember, our text was, “Jehovah Jireh,”
and we then learned that in the mountain the Lord would be seen. Upon Mount Moriah, on or near that particular spot which had been named Jehovah Jireh, was the temple to be built. Abraham had there unsheathed the knife to slay his son. Wondrous type of the great Father offering up His Only-Begotten for the sins of men! The scene of that grand transaction was to be the center of
worship for the chosen people. Where Abraham made the supreme sacrifice,
there should His descendants present their offerings! Or if we look into the type and see God, there, presenting Jesus as a Sacrifice for men—it was most suitable that man should forever sacrifice to God where God made a
sacrifice for him!