Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things That WILL BE Found in Heaven

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Hi Texas Sue seeing your post of "What Will Not Be Found In Heaven" gave me the idea of doing one on "What will be found in heaven"

Trying to think of things to put down for things found in heaven made me realize how really little I do know about where I am going to spend forever.

My list of "Things That WILL BE Found in Heaven"

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit

I have a mental picture of Jesus but I somehow can't picture how the Holy Ghost will look or our Father in heaven. Are there any scriptures describing Father God or the Holy Spirit? (facial features?)

More things I know will be in heaven

Horses

Angels

Mountains

Flowers

Rivers

God's Throne

My Identical Twin Sister

My Babies (I wonder if they will be all grown up?) Can't wait to see all of my loved ones.

My Uncle Bruce

My pet dalmatian "Big Time Jones" (I believe our pets will be there)

Re: Things That WILL BE Found in Heaven

Julie I was reading Ezekiel this week in a more modern English version and saw this portion in chapter 8. At first it looks like the description is God but when the man in the vision speaks it is the SPIRIT of God who is transporting Ezekiel and speaking to him. So I wondered if the 'man of fire' that Ezekiel saw is the Holy Spirit? Remember on the day of Pentecost in the upper room that when the Holy SPirit came there were flames of fire over the heads of all of the 120 in the upper room?

Here are the verses:

Ezekiel 8:

Then I beheld, and lo, a likeness of a Man with the appearance of fire; from His waist downward He was like fire, and from His waist upward He had the appearance of brightness like gleaming bronze.

3 And He put forth the form of a hand and took me by a lock of my head; and the Spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heavens and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the door of the inner [court] which faces toward the north, where was the seat of the idol (image) of jealousy, which provokes to jealousy.

4 And behold, there was the glory of the God of Israel [Who had loved and chosen them], like the vision I saw in the plain.

5 Then He [the Spirit] said to me, Son of man, now lift up your eyes toward the north. So I lifted up my eyes toward the north, and behold, on the north of the altar gate was that idol (image) of jealousy in the entrance.

6 Furthermore, [the Spirit] said to me, Son of man, do you see what they are doing? The great abominations that the house of Israel is committing here to drive Me far from My sanctuary? But you shall again see greater abominations.

Then I beheld, and lo, a likeness of a Man with the appearance of fire; from His waist downward He was like fire, and from His waist upward He had the appearance of brightness like gleaming bronze.

T. Sue:

Someone who is half man with skin like bronze and half fire from the waist down in appearance does sound like the Holy Spirit. (tongues of fire in the upper room on Pentecost)

I can't imagine being picked up by my hair and carried to Jerusalem by Him and then seeing the Glory of the God of Israel in the inner court. I don't see how Ezekiel stood it without passing out! Wow what an awesome, overwhelming sight Ezekiel experienced.

This has been such a blessing, thank you Sue for sharing this. May God pour His favor upon you and I pray a special strong protection of Angels around you and your family and all here and their families. Shelter us in your arms, and please come for your sheep soon Lord. Let all the sheep that will hear your voice enter into the fold.

Julie, it is such a coincidence that you asked about how the Holy Spirit looked because I just read this three days ago and realized that it was not God the Father being described but God the Holy Spirit. Although I read the Bible a lot I haven't read all of Ezekiel that many times because the wording is difficult and has been hard to understand. But this time I read it in amore modern English version which wasn't on Bible Gateway so the Amplified was the closest. I was so surprised when I saw the voice of this man in the vision idenitified as the "Spirit" of God because I always wondered too how He looked or if He was ever even visible. Could be wrong but I think this is it.

Doesn't it make sense though because of Pentecost and the purity and holiness of God. I remember hearing and reading that when services were going on at the Azusa Street Revival early last century around 1904 that people in the neighborhood would call the fire department because they would see flames on the roof. The firemen would come but the building was not on fire, it was the power of Holy Spirit being poured out on the worshippers. God was present and miracles broke out. People were healed who had no hope and had terrible conditions. Arms grew back, teeth grew back, cancerous tumors fell off, cripples walked and everyone who came in left well. I would sure love to see that happen again before we leave it there is time.

Sue:

I noticed also (when I kept reading these verses) that the Holy Spirit(?), which held Ezekiel, was still holding him by the hair and at the same moment Ezekiel looked into the temple and seen God the Father. (4 And behold, there was the glory of the God of Israel...) Ezekiel being held by the Holy Spirit and seeing God The Father...This gives me a mental picture of how the Holy Spirit must appear in the supernatural. What an awesome sight to behold the powerful workings of God. These scriptures make so much more sense now to me. Thank you for your insight Sue.

Azusa Street...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Lord was going to tarry to have a world wide Azusa Street Revival! Arms and legs growing back, teeth replaced, the lame walking, the sick healed emotionally and physically and to be able to see flames coming from roofs in every direction one looked! What an incredible time to be alive in 1904! What is amazing to me is carnal people could see into the supernatural realm and see the Holy Fire of the Holy Spirit flaming from the roof!

I once read where a missionary in China was surrounded by people wanting to kill him because he was witnessing to people in their neighborhood for Christ and he was leading many away from Buddha, through the workings of signs and miracles in Jesus Christ Powerful Name and they wanted to kill him for it. They had surrounded his home and he was inside praying facing certain death when suddenly they all left. Later he found out through a Chinese convert why they left. They said that flames began to rise up from his home and they left him there to burn to death thinking that was the end of him. Isn't the Holy Spirit wonderful!

Wish I could remember where I read that from. It was many years ago but I always remembered how God saved this man through a manifestation of His supernatural power.

That would indeed be great, but that's not going to happen. The next revival will take place after we're gone.

(1 Cor 2:9). Our minds simply cannot comprehend the glory that awaits us.

Love
Joy
Peace
Trees bearing fruit, food.
Exotic flowers, colors,
lakes, rivers, water for drinking
Deep true loving relationships, for sins doesn't exist in Heaven
Perfect Health
Abundant life
Companionship

Rapture Flight to Heaven Brothers & Sisters, participants, including those who read here, who are Born Again and Holy Spirit Filled.

Brothers & Sisters from other Christian sites who have born again,
and Holy Spirit filled participants and readers.

My Grandparents, Fathers, Mother, Uncle, two Miscarried Grandchildren. My pets & my Son & Daughter, and granddaughters, husband, friends.

God's perfect Rest

God's Divine Beauty

God's constant Light

God's divine Provision Food, Clothing, Shelter

God's divine security

Streets of Gold

Precious Jewels

Pearly Gates

Mansions

Houses

Exquisite Clothing

Excellent Music

Awesome worship Singing

Worship Dancing

Joy unspeakable

Speaking, communicating with your mind

The desires of our hearts: for eye has not seen nor ear has not heard what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

Maranatha!

Valerie