Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Way to Go Iowa !!!!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Received this in my e-mail today

Obama Flies Illegal teens to Iowa. The Iowa Governor Flies Them Back TO Honduras.

Governor Bransted of Iowa had announced: "Iowa will not take any illegal children."

Yesterday Obama overruled him and sent him 124 teens, aged13-19. When the plane landed in Des Moines the airport manager called the office of the Governor. The Governor drove to the airport and chartered a United Airlines plane from Chicago. Within 8 hours all the teens were fed and loaded on that plane. The plane left Iowa at 8 o'clock Des Moines time. It's next stop was Honduras. The plane landed and was unloaded. Four Social Workers from Iowa made sure the teens got safely to the terminal, and the Social Workers told the Honduran officials, "Here are your teens, they have no papers, you let them come illegally to America. We refuse to take them. Iowa has its own laws. Minors from outside our country not accompanied by adults may not enter our state."

Iowa has not heard one thing from Washington.

Re: Way to Go Iowa !!!!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

oh darn

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/aug/27/chain-email/did-iowa-gov-terry-branstad-charter-jet-send-124-i

...Our ruling

The chain email said that Branstad chartered a plane to remove 124 young illegal immigrants from his state and take them back to Honduras. Branstad’s office denies this, and there is no credible evidence to undercut the governor’s account. In addition, Branstad would have no authority to make such a move on his own. We rate the claim Pants on Fire.

Regina & Tom, I totally agree with you both 100%!!! WAY TO GO IOWA!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Regarding politicfact- Phil Valentine (NOT a Christian) declared it an Obama plant website.
You may want to view his whole vid- Phil Valentine on who is Obama? (pts 1&2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLFU_WLx8o&list=FLkBoAzpu5qCefq4oyc8CHUQ&index=80

Mike T
Regarding politicfact- Phil Valentine (NOT a Christian) declared it an Obama plant website.
You may want to view his whole vid- Phil Valentine on who is Obama? (pts 1&2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLFU_WLx8o&list=FLkBoAzpu5qCefq4oyc8CHUQ&index=80

By an "obama plant website" you mean a fake out type of website, right? One that would issue dis-information to throw people off?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

*There is some rough language in the video

Mike, just a reminder that the phrase "Fair use for information and discussion purposes" should always be posted with any copied articles or youtubes, links, etc, so that we don't run into any copyright problems.

Thanks for bringing both the info and the video to our attention!