Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Lisaleenie

Dear Lisaleenie, I have been asking the Lord for a word or a song for you for the last few days and this morning I received it. This song, "Run To You", you are like the little bird at about the 1.44 mark. I have known you over the internet now for several years on the other rapture forum and now here and consistently in all of your posts you exalt the Lord Jesus and give God glory in all that you say. God's word to you is that you are a joy and a treasure to Him. He loves you so very much. Some run from Him but you run TO HIM.

Here is the song:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Re: For Lisaleenie

Oh, Texas Sue, thank you so much! You have no idea what your words and that beautiful song from the Lord means to me. Tears are just flowing down my face right now.

Your timing in this is so incredible. I work up this morning in pain and nausea, and just didn't feel well at all. I was feeling down, but yet just felt impressed to get up and come onto here first. Now I know why. It means so much to me that the Lord put it in your heart to do this.

I've never heard this song before, and I just love messianic music. The Lord knows this, which is why this is the perfect song, along with the lyrics! The words are so beautiful, and the song touched my heart and made me cry. I especially lost it when I saw the bird singing, and the words, "My heart will sing", because I've told the Lord that I want to sing for Him in heaven, so that really hit my heat.

Thank you again, dear sister. You have always been special to me, and I can't wait to meet you and give you the biggest hug in heaven!

Lisaleenie, I could hardly wait to come home and check the forum to see if you liked the song. I started asking the Lord for something for you three days ago and nothing came. I would have been frustrated except that I have learned that God will answer in His own timing and evidently knew that you needed to hear this today. I was surprised that this was the song that He picked so He must have known that this was the one you needed to hear that would lift you up.

I only give a prophetic word to someone when the Holy Spirit prompts it so the message, even the part about the bird was all from Father God straight to you. That is why I was so eager to get home and hear from you. I was curious as to whether this was what you were needing today. I should not be surprised that it was right on target because God is perfect with His timing, His words, His great love. The sense that I had when I typed the message and the song link this morning was God's great pleasure in who you are.

I so look forward to meeting you too Leenie, and will be looking for you as we are shooting up in the atmosphere. Looking forward to many happy times in our new homes.

Texas Sue That was so neat what you did for Lisaleenie. May God bless you.

It sure was, Tom!

I knew your message was from the Lord the second I read it. I felt His Presence so strong when I read the words....they pierced my heart and I just wept for joy. Oh, how I needed to hear these words of encouragement from the Lord!!

Then when I heard the music, it set off a fresh set of tears when I heard the lyrics, especially the part that says, "You hold my life in the palm of Your hand". Considering my illness, that especially touched me. Then the part, "My heart will come to You, run to You, love and adore You" expresses how I feel towards Him.

Then when I saw the yellow bird with the words, "My heart will sing" really made me cry, because there is a little history behind it. You see, the reason I picked that particular avetar with the girl singing holding the microphone was because it is a sign between me and the Lord of the day when I told Him that I wanted to sing for Him in heaven, and asked Him for a nice singing voice when I get up there. (I can't hold a tune at all, LOL!) The girl is wearing a yellow blouse, and the first bird that came out singing was a yellow bird. Very symbolic of my heart's desire to sing for the Lord. I am so awestruck at the Lord for putting it in your heart to pick that particular song. And on top of everything else, Messianic music is my favorite worship music! (My favorite singer is Paul Wilbur.)

Again, thank you, dear sister, for being obedient to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Much love to you, sis!! Hugs.

Tom, thank you for your kind words.

Lisaleenie, I am so glad that I waited for the Lord to pick the time, the song and the words that would cheer you up and give you some peace from all that you are going thru right now. Still praying for your total, complete recovery and full health!!! :) God bless you Leenie!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers for me, very much appreciated.

One last thing I wanted to add about the timing. You were saying that the Lord put it in your heart to give me a word from Him and a song about three days before you posted yesterday, right? So that would be around Monday or so. Well, the timing is amazing, because on Sunday two of my closest friends did something that really hurt me, and the Lord's words and the song that He gave to you to comfort me meant more than I could possibly say. I needed to hear that. So thanks again, sis.

Lisaleenie, I was going to ask you if everything is OK because God put it on my heart to pray for you. I don't remember when, maybe a couple of days ago? I can't remember.
Sorry about what happened.
Hang in there sister, our redemption draws nigh.

HD

Lisaleenie,

This must be for you from the Lord, because, I wanted to post and thank Texas Sue,
for her kindness towards you, (thanks Sue), I pasted this Today's Promise from the Lord instead. Without thinking or meaning too, as I thought of writing something in reply. One click and it was on the board. You are loved much by God, and by those here at RFTH.

Lisa, the Lord, is giving this message...so know that God keeps His Promises to you.

Much love in Jesus, Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

God keeps His promises. No matter what His promise may be, He will keep it-and it will be a "Yes" in Christ. Because of His faithfulness through Christ, our proper response should be "Amen," in order that we give Him glory. This should be the goal of all who believe-the further glory of God.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=257

Heidi, that is amazing how you felt the same way about a couple of days ago. The Lord is really working in the hearts of His children. Thank you so much for your prayers and words of encouragement! Hugs, dear sister.

Valerie, wow, that is awesome how you inadvertently clicked on that devotional! That was no coincidence! The Lord really wanted me to see that, and assure me that His promises are true and that I am secure in His care and provision. That is amazing! Thank you so much, dear sister, for sharing this with me. God is so good. I appreciate your prayers and words of love. Hugs to you, too!!

You're welcome Lisaleenie. Hugs to you too dear sister.

HD

After reading everyone's post, I couldn't help but think to myself, how in the world do people make it through this cold, cruel world without the support of our Lord Jesus Christ and all of our brother's and sister's who know Him and follow Him with their whole heart?

Lisa you are such a precious one in Christ and you keep us encouraged while you think we are encouraging you! I can only imagine how rough the days must be but hang in there darlin' (as they say in the south , He's a COMIN'!!!!

T. Sue, you surely have a precious sparrow's heart because "The Lord Has His Eyes On The Sparrow". You are in sync with His heartbeat to be able to discern the very song "Run To You" that Lisa Leenie needed to the exact moment it came to you from the Lord. Then to compare her to the "little bird" and Lisa Leenie connected so much to it that she thinks of a little song bird that she will become in heaven to sing for Jesus. And then the Lord gave Valerie a special scripture (she didn't intend to post just then) but it was meant to be straight from the Lord. And Heidi knowing just when to pray!

For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. (2 Corinthians 1:20) (Valerie's encouraging scripture from the Lord)

Let me always give glory and praise to our Wonderful Awesome God that we serve!

Thanks for this post T. Sue it has been such an encouragement. It reminds me how all of us are in the palm of His precious hand...

Julie F.
After reading everyone's post, I couldn't help but think to myself, how in the world do people make it through this cold, cruel world without the support of our Lord Jesus Christ and all of our brother's and sister's who know Him and follow Him with their whole heart?

Lisa you are such a precious one in Christ and you keep us encouraged while you think we are encouraging you! I can only imagine how rough the days must be but hang in there darlin' (as they say in the south , He's a COMIN'!!!!

T. Sue, you surely have a precious sparrow's heart because "The Lord Has His Eyes On The Sparrow". You are in sync with His heartbeat to be able to discern the very song "Run To You" that Lisa Leenie needed to the exact moment it came to you from the Lord. Then to compare her to the "little bird" and Lisa Leenie connected so much to it that she thinks of a little song bird that she will become in heaven to sing for Jesus. And then the Lord gave Valerie a special scripture (she didn't intend to post just then) but it was meant to be straight from the Lord. And Heidi knowing just when to pray!

For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. (2 Corinthians 1:20) (Valerie's encouraging scripture from the Lord)

Let me always give glory and praise to our Wonderful Awesome God that we serve!

Thanks for this post T. Sue it has been such an encouragement. It reminds me how all of us are in the palm of His precious hand...

Oh, sis, that is so true. How do people make it in this world without Jesus?

Julie, I appreciate so much your saying that I am an encouragement. I see it as the other way around, because of the encouragemnt you all give me. I know, isn't it amazing how Texas Sue, Heidi, and Valerie all played a part...the message from the Lord and the song from Texas Sue, Heidi knowing the timing in which to pray, and Valerie inadvertently posting that promise from the Lord and her words of encouragement....it just blows my mind how good the Lord is, and how grateful that all of you followed the leading of the Lord to minister to me when I needed it the most!!

Julie, let me join you in praise of the Lord for His goodness! Thank you all again!