Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are the Witnesses of Revelation?

Here is something that was revealed to me a short time ago. It is scripture defining scripture. The best way you can find out meaning especially in a code book like revelation.

You may have to put aside preconceived notions as I did when I found out.

Bare with me and read these passages so that you discover for yourself. Just remember, don't assume you know who the witnesses are.

RE: Revelation 11. Please read it and then especially 11:12, 13.

What is happening in 11:12?

What is the period of time after the occurrence in 11:12 that is mentioned in 11:13?

What are the definition possibilities of the greek “hora” that is written in 11:13 as hour. (you will have to look up a bible website but I think it can be hour, time, season)

Who is this happening to in 11:12?

What does revelation 11:4 say?

Who does revelation 1:20 say candlesticks are?

That is interesting?

Who then are the ones in 11:13 and what are they doing?

Wow.............That's all I could say when I found out that what had been generally taught was wrong.

Interesting, isn’t it?

I think this clearly defines the rapture but the period of time after in 11:13 is less defined if you look at the broader possible meanings.

Shalom Brothers and sisters.

Re: Who are the Witnesses of Revelation?

Can you elaborate further for the ppl like me who don't "get" things quickly?

The Two Witnesses

John you must remember that in scripture states "2 witnesses", Anyway, without going through your questions above, Let me give you what I have found in scripture and always believed these two to be the witnesses.

I believe Elijah & Moses will be the two witnesses. Moses saw death, Elijah & Enoch didn’t die.

Elijah & Moses were both seen at the The Transfiguration of Jesus

Matthew 17:2-4

…2 And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light. 3 And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. 4 Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, I will make three tabernacles here, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."…

Here is NASB
Revelation 11:3

3"And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Here is KJV
Revelation 11:3

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

The two witness, will be Elijah & Moses

Some people believe the two witnesses will be Elijah & Enoch
Neither one of them saw death, Elijah went to Heaven & Enoch was translated.

However, Elijah shut up the Heavens where there was no rain for 3 1/2 years,And Moses turned the water into Blood and there were several plaques. When Moses asked the Pharaoh to let His people go free…1st born died including Pharaoh's’ Son, etc.

Revelation: 11:6

These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them intoblood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.

John, that is the Rapture of the 2 witnesses and NOT Rapture of the Bride.
The two are caught up into Heaven. This happens during the tribulation, and we won't be here to witness them being killed. We will be with the Lord, beforehand.
I don't see it your way at all, as this being the Rapture of the Bride.

Maranatha!

Valerie

And don't forget that Moses and Elijah were Jews, whereas Enoch was a pre-Flood Gentile. Since the Tribulation is the last 7 years of the Age of the Law, the 2 witnesses have to be Jewish. Also, Moses represents the Law, and Elijah represents the prophets (both of which have been fulfilled by Jesus--the law and all prophecy). Likewise, Moses and Elijah's ministries were cut short; Enoch, on the other hand, completed his, and has no need to come back to finish it. Moses and Elijah will get to complete their ministries during the Tribulation.

There are some mysteries not revealed yet but others are in plain sight. I certainly don't have all the answers but thought I would share this one I found. I too have previously had other ideas but now I have to go with scripture and what Jesus says.

The time honoured rule of allowing scripture to define scripture always produces accuracy of understanding. First you look in the surrounding passage. Then the chapter, then the book in the bible, then the whole bible. Many scholars go outside this rule and cause much upset and discord. I try and stay connected to that idea since I learnt about it.

For those who cannot see what I am pointing out and want to understand more of what I am saying I provide the following. I am not the first to discover this nor do I claim to be, all glory goes to Jesus.

My explanation

The book of Revelation is a code book. Most of the things in the book are code. For example there is most likely not going to be a beast with seven heads and ten horns roaming about. It represents something. It is code for believers who search scripture to find out. Others will just be confounded.

In chapter 11 we have certain things defined as certain things. This is like a code.

REV 11:4 says that the witnesses in 11:3 are candlesticks.

Rev 11:3 "and I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and three score days clothed in sackcloth."

Then the definition or code breaker

Rev 11:4 "These are the two olive trees and 2 candlesticks standing before the god of the earth.

So the witnesses are defined as olive trees and candlesticks.

There is no definition in chapter 11 but we find a definition for candlesticks in chapter 1.

Rev 1:20 " The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

So you see candlesticks are defined as churches.

More specifically in the greek, eklesia, which we all know means the gathered church or called out ones gathered together or similar.

They are also in sackcloth denoting a state of repentance as generally understood from the old testament. (I have not found a new testament definition)

Please understand that I am not against other interpretations that could also be true, I just present this code breaker for consideration.

If the witnesses are saints of the old testament returning, why are they repenting again in sackcloth. Jesus has done this already for us at the cross. It is the church being conformed to his image and believing jews(most likely the two candlesticks) that are in a state of active repentance or Meta Noya in the greek which just means a change of mind.

The candlesticks are the ones before the god of the earth with the active change of mind. They represent the kingdom.

If anyone wants to hear more I can write further but this is just for clarification of what I wrote. People can form thier own opinions. Unfortunately it contrary to what has been taught be many and it burst my bubble when I found out. That is always challenging.

John, we all can read scripture, but not everyone can interpret what they have read.

Some can not comprehend, what they have read, therefore, God's Holy Spirit teaches us, and opens our eyes to His understanding, God's Holy word. Any one part of scripture is not a complete interpretation of itself, sometimes, others scriptures that are cross referenced bring a fuller and clearer picture for understanding; however, most of the time it's God's Holy Spirit that will help us to search God's word for understanding; scripture interpreting scripture. It should be kept in context and no one scripture is a total interpretation of itself. We must study to show ourselves approved, and let God's Holy Spirit guide us and teach us. I give all Honor and Glory to God's Holy Spirit, for teaching me, and guiding me to God's truth; God is always pointing us in the way of truth, that straight and narrow path. We are fallible, God is perfect, and I give all thanks and Honor to God our Father.

I'm pleased to see you are studying the scriptures, that's a wonderful thing to do.
Pray and ask God's Holy Spirit, to guide you and teach you all things of the Lord.
For the Holy Spirit will teach you the truth, and you'll need no one to teach you,
as you sit at the feet of Jesus, and learn.

Since God baptised me with His Holy Spirit, I've been sitting at Christ Jesus feet, and listening, and allowing His Holy Spirit, to teaching me God's truth not man's teaching. Still sitting and learning, and most likely will continue even in Heaven.
Please continue your wonderful search in scripture for God's truths, and know
the Lord is always pleased with your efforts.

There is only One right way; and that is the way of the Holy Spirit.

God Bless you Brother in Christ Jesus,

Valerie