Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NASA: Asteroid Will Pass ‘Very Close’ To Earth On Sunday - Sept. 7th

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

TAMPA, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — NASA announced that a small asteroid will safely pass “very close” to Earth on Sept. 7.

The asteroid, designated 2014 RC, will be roughly over New Zealand at the time of closest approach, which will be about 2:18 pm EDT based on current calculations. Astronomers estimate that the asteroid is about 60 feet in size.
On the night of Aug. 31, the asteroid was first discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey near Tucson, Ariz., and was detected independently the next night by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope that is located in Hawaii.

The orbit of 2014 RC was confirmed by both the Catalina Sky Survey and the University of Hawaii during follow-up observations.

It will be about 25,000 miles away at the time of its closest approach to Earth. It won’t be observable to the unaided eye, but amateur astronomers with small telescopes might be able to spot the fast-moving appearance of the asteroid.
The asteroid doesn’t seem to pose any threat to Earth or satellites in space. It will prove to be an opportunity for researchers to observe and gather more information about asteroids.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/nasa-asteroid-will-pass-very-close-to-earth-on-sunday/

Re: NASA: Asteroid Will Pass ‘Very Close’ To Earth On Sunday - Sept. 7th

Valerie

TAMPA, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — NASA announced that a small asteroid will safely pass “very close” to Earth on Sept. 7.

The asteroid, designated 2014 RC, will be roughly over New Zealand at the time of closest approach, which will be about 2:18 pm EDT based on current calculations. Astronomers estimate that the asteroid is about 60 feet in size.
On the night of Aug. 31, the asteroid was first discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey near Tucson, Ariz., and was detected independently the next night by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope that is located in Hawaii.

The orbit of 2014 RC was confirmed by both the Catalina Sky Survey and the University of Hawaii during follow-up observations.

It will be about 25,000 miles away at the time of its closest approach to Earth. It won’t be observable to the unaided eye, but amateur astronomers with small telescopes might be able to spot the fast-moving appearance of the asteroid.
The asteroid doesn’t seem to pose any threat to Earth or satellites in space. It will prove to be an opportunity for researchers to observe and gather more information about asteroids.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/nasa-asteroid-will-pass-very-close-to-earth-on-sunday/

This is not a prophecy or a prediction...I don't know for certain the day nor the hour our Lord Jesus is Coming; but I know, it is imminent, which is extremely near, and at the door. At any moment now, our Lord Jesus could come!

This below is sheer speculation that's all...this caught my eye, and I thought
perhaps this might be a message for the Bride, of the nearness of the Lord's coming
this year 2014 and this Month, September!

What are your thoughts, could this be another heads up of the Lord's imminent coming in the clouds?

NASA announced that a small asteroid will safely pass “very close” to Earth on Sept. 7
Jesus will not touch the Earth with His feet, He'll come safely very close to Earth catch His Bride in the air and remove her.

What caught my eye was "Announced" "safe pass" "very close to Earth "Sept. 7th"

Jesus told us to watch for the signs in the Sun, Moon, Stars and the sky for His coming; could this be a message for His Bride, this small asteroid. Asteroid "Announced" Jesus is coming "very close to Earth on "Sunday" (Lord's Day) Sept. 7th, to guarantee "safe pass{age]" for his Bride.

It will be about 25,000 miles away at the time of its closest approach to Earth.

Will happen about or on the "25" Sept. at the Rapture time of His Coming when(Rosh Hashanah begins on Sept. 25th)

The orbit of "2014 RC"

It won’t be observable to the unaided eye, but amateur astronomers with small telescopes might be able to spot the fast-moving appearance of the asteroid.

The Rapture will NOT be seen with the naked eye, it will be a fast moving in appearance in a twinkling of an eye.

2014 = 2+0+1+4= 7

RC could stand for Risen Christ

Closest to Earth on Sept. "7"

Sunday = The Lord's Day

Maranatha!

Valerie

Year
2014 7

2_1 47

Number 21 is the sky blue 21 vision I saw while in prayer
Number 47 has followed me all the days of my life, from birth to this very day .

Could 2014 be the year of the Rapture? YES I BELIEVE IT COULD BE OUR YEAR OF DEPARTURE!

Thank you for the article, Valerie. I don't know if this is a sign or not, but I found it very interesting. The article said that this asteroid poses no threat to the earth, so that's a relief. I am looking at Rosh Hashanna very closely this year, especially with the blood moons starting at Passover in 2014. Blood moons have always been a bad omen for Israel.

This sounds like it could be a reminder from the Lord - "I'm coming! It will be a fly by pick up "

I read something the other day that was interesting. The twinkling of an eye, to the Jewish mind, is the time it takes for the sun to sink below the horizon and a sliver of a new moon to appear. This sounded a lot like what happens at Rosh Hashanah.

Hi Valerie & ALL!

WOW!!! This asteroid does indeed sound like it just might be a sign from God...that we're on the verge of being Raptured!!!

Hasn't Jesus told us, that when we see all things happening (the prophesies we've been seeing fulfilled) to look up, for our redemption draws nye!?! We could very be closer then ever to His return to taking us, His Bride, home with Him, are we not!?!

So when 09.25.2014 comes, we'll have to wait 'n' see what all transpires, won't we!?

Btw, thank YOU sooo very much, Valerie, for bringing this to our attention.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks everyone for your replies. Like I said, just speculating, hoping and praying it's that close for the Lord's Coming...it certainly isn't that far away, any moment in time now.

I just heard on one of the videos that I was listening too, that Sept. 7th was the day Pearl Harbor was hit!!! Now this September 7th, an asteroid, coming so close to Earth
on the same day...odd isn't it. Maybe another sign of the times how very close we are to the day of our departure.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie

New Zealand, herself, (for which this asteroid is passing over) is still yet another sign from God, b/c CHRISTchurch is the state capital of the south island.

So with that thought in mind, don't you all agree that God IS telling us to get ready for His Son, Jesus' return to Rapture us off of this planet?

Maranatha!
Tammy

We will see. Time will tell. At least, this asteroid's not going to crash into our planet!

Kathy, Always, in God's perfect timing, for our God is a God of order not chaos!!!
All will fall into place, just as God has planned it.

Let His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie