Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel’s Peres Pitches “UN of Religions” to Pope

Israel’s Peres Pitches “UN of Religions” to Pope

http://endtimeheadlines.org/new-world-order/israels-peres-pitches-un-religions-pope/

"Retired Israeli President Shimon Peres has proposed a new global peace initiative to Pope Francis: A “United Nations of Religions,” given that most wars today have religious, not nationalistic, undercurrents. The Vatican said Peres pitched the initiative during a 45-minute audience Thursday in the Apostolic Palace. The two men last met when Francis invited the then-Israeli president and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to pray for peace together in the Vatican gardens on June 8. A few weeks later, war broke out in the Gaza Strip. Peres told the Catholic publication Famiglia Cristiana that the U.N. is ill-suited to handle today’s conflicts and that a “‘U.N. of Religions’ is the best way to fight terrorists who kill in the name of God.” Francis promised the Vatican’s attention to the proposal."

Re: Israel’s Peres Pitches “UN of Religions” to Pope

Major nightmare! Religion is a dangerous thing - remember it was the religious leaders who plotted to kill Jesus! Thank God we have a relationship with Him, not a religion.

Another thought - I have never really trusted Simon Peres, not sure why, just a gut instinct. This lends credibility to my gut instincts.

Well, he is a liberal in their government, and a member of the Labor party. That should tell you a lot as to where he stands at least on Israeli political issues.

T. Sue:

When I saw him sitting there across from the Pope, I had a gut feeling he was Judas selling Israel to the FP.

Texas Sue, Kathy G and Julie

Maybe it is because Simon Perez was one of the signers of the Oslo Accord back in 1993 where many Christians scholars referred to this as the Covenant of Hell and could be the covenant that the Antichrist confirmed in the Tribulation.

Possibly. It may well be the covenant that the Roman Antichrist and the Israeli False Prophet will end up confirming. Time will tell, of course. At least, we won't be here to watch that!

In another article in the Jerusalem Post it says that after the Pope-Peres meeting, that Francis met in a 30 minute closed-door meeting with Jordanian Prince El-Hassan bin Talal.

I have heard that name before. This man is a person-of-interest to many who follow the situation in the Middle East. Alarm sirens started going off in a big, big way!

It seems that we may be really, really close to being evacuated from Planet Earth ... Maranatha!

Lots of good comments and information on this post, especially the part about Peres signing the Oslo Accords and about the meeting between the Pope and the prince of Jordan. Seems like an awful lot of stuff going on and dots being connected very quickly. Barry, I agree that it looks like our stay here is running out and all I can say is Thank God for that!

Thanks Sue,

Indeed, the "dots are being connected," AND VERY QUICKLY!

Thanks Stephanie, for posting this for our information.

Stephanie, Texas Sue, Kathy, Tom D., Julie & Barry G., time indeed is running out and is very short now. Isn't it wonderful, that Jesus commanded us to watch, therefore, we are not unaware, what is coming; and especially who is coming for us at the Rapture.! Maranatha!

Valerie