Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
El Paso, Texas the next 9-11 Site? ISIS Threatens Attack

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

VIDEO of ALEX JONES Report today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3WTPx8Vi1ec

ARTICLE:

http://brightsideglobal.com/?p=5534

ISIS Located 8 Miles Away From El Paso, Texas

The report states that intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry an attack out on the border” and that “it’s coming very soon.”

Judicial Watch writes that their sources say the attacks are so imminent, that Homeland Security, Justice, and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert, and that the commanding general at Fort Bliss is in the process of being briefed.

READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Re: El Paso, Texas the next 9-11 Site? ISIS Threatens Attack

I can't believe that hardly anyone is interested in the fact that the monsters of ISIS are only about 8 miles outside the U.S. border at Texas and have threatened an attack. Maybe it is because ISIS is right outside our borders and is threatening to attack. Perhaps the idea of this nightmare landing in our own front yards is just too much to absorb or to manage mentally and emotionally.

My apologies for bringing this news. I would rather know than not know and assumed others felt the same. Remember Psalm 91 - God has given His angels charge over us to keep us (preserve us) in all our ways. That means whereever we are. Please claim these verses over yourself and your family and loved ones.

Psalm 91

1 He who [a]dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

3 For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.

4 [Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.

5 You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,

6 Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,

10 There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13 You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.

14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness—trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Don't guess any of us really knows what to say. Alas, I sure don't. All I know to do is pray that God will continue to protect us.

Kathy & Texas Sue, All we can say is; God have mercy on us all, as with have faith that God will protect His own, until Jesus comes to take us home. Maranatha!

Valerie

Sue, we cling to Jesus, our fortress. tptb ran guns to Mexico. we don't know how many, what kind, who ended up with them. Our only hope is that our life is in the hands of our Maker and Savior. We have the Holy Spirit, the same Spirit that raised Jesus. The underbelly of the US appears to be a spot that enemies are aiming for.
Jesus is our hope.

Come Quickly Lord, we love you

Thank you for this information, Texas Sue. I saw the latest video last night of Hal Lindsey saying that the states bordering Mexico, (Texas, California, Arizona, and New Mexico) are a threat to terrorist attacks to the U.S. on 9/11 of this year, using car bombs and other devices.

Praying for our safety from the terrorist attacks that are planned against the United States. May the Lord have mercy upon this nation until after we are gone. We are not appointed unto His wrath.

They've opened our borders to begin the "Georgia Guide Stones" population reduction from 7 billion people to Five hundred million people world wide. Less people are easier to control under the NWO. What those who are doing the killing do not realize is that they will be killed once they have done the killing.

Come Lord Jesus

Amen!

I agree with all of you that our "FIRST RESPONDER" help is from the Lord Jesus and His angelic army. Julie you are right about the population reduction and it looks like the nwo ptb are pulling out all the stops and gunning the motors on that one with the release of Ebola and other deadly viruses, terrorist murder rampages and war. War is a great way to reduce populations.

Add to that the rapid pulling together of a one world religious focus. Then the collapsing of borders to facilitate (a) the fall of America as a world power (b)the destruction of human life and property thru (1) diseases (2) economic collapse from exhaustion of services (3) terror attacks on major cities. Finally, the worldwide economic collapse in order to force a one world currency in the form of a chip/number without which you cannot buy food, pay bills, put gas in your car, hold a job or travel. Sounds very much like Revelation in living color and real time doesn't it?

Texas Sue
I agree with all of you that our "FIRST RESPONDER" help is from the Lord Jesus and His angelic army. Julie you are right about the population reduction and it looks like the nwo ptb are pulling out all the stops and gunning the motors on that one with the release of Ebola and other deadly viruses, terrorist murder rampages and war. War is a great way to reduce populations.

Add to that the rapid pulling together of a one world religious focus. Then the collapsing of borders to facilitate (a) the fall of America as a world power (b)the destruction of human life and property thru (1) diseases (2) economic collapse from exhaustion of services (3) terror attacks on major cities. Finally, the worldwide economic collapse in order to force a one world currency in the form of a chip/number without which you cannot buy food, pay bills, put gas in your car, hold a job or travel. Sounds very much like Revelation in living color and real time doesn't it?

Excellent Post Sue, and excellent replies...I total agree, on all the points you listed, Julie, and others. "Sounds very much like Revelation in living color and real time doesn't it?" YES IT DOES SUE, IT REALLY DOES!"

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Stephanie posted this piece on the dreams and visions forum. It is a man's vision of the total destruction of Dallas and Houston, Texas. He also had a vision in 1999 of tall buildings falling but did not know where they were. When 9-11 happened it was what he had seen in his vision. This is a very sad and sobering vision and with ISIS at our Texas border it is worth knowing about.
I am praying that God will prevent these, at least until after the rapture. However, we do not know what may happen before we leave.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1324266&cmd=show

Maybe you'd better leave the Dallas-Forth Worth area, Texas Sue, at least for a while. I sure don't want you being killed in a nuclear blast!

Excellent posts but I don't think any of them are a surprise to any person here. We have been watching and waiting and knowing better than the gov't ( or at least what the gov't tells us) what is going to happen.

The thing in the article about Houston and Dallas that is concerting is ..this man is moving to Austin for the time being. He is that confident of his vision.

If there is a nuclear attack we will all be affected by it but Sue.you had better take a vacation FAR FROM DALLAS!!

I read an article today from a former CIA agent Clare Lopez that says that Obama has switched sides on war on terror..

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-switched-sides-in-war.html

It is really not feasible for me to move from this area right now or I would. The problem is, in a nuclear attack how far does the fallout and damage go? I am only about 100 miles from my hometown, Waco, which is midway between Austin and Dallas. Houston is three hours southwest of Waco so it could be damaged by either or both of attacks on the biggest cities of Dallas and Houston. The fallout could extend across the state, over into Louisiana from Houston, and Oklahoma from Dallas. Just praying that Jesus comes before all this breaks out and there is that feeling of inevitability that it will break out. We are sure being set up for destruction nation wide, so it won't just be Texas. I did not think I would live long enough to see such a penetrating level of evil in my lifetime.

Lord,

We pray protection over all of those who love you, we pray protection over Texas Sue, her family and loved ones. Lord we lift up to you those who may be in harms way and ask for supernatural protection. Amen.

Lord,

We pray that we will be worthy to escape all of these things coming upon this nation and world.

Amen.

Come Lord Jesus for your bride!

Texas Sue, and everyone, someone sent me an email, and said, that it's only the media
using "fear mongering" to use to their advantage against people.
Now this may be true, however, how is one suppose to know what is true in the media
and what is simple speculation for sensualism to sell their news; make more money,
ratings etc., I really don't know.

However, what I do know, there is much happening around the world, and since 9 11 happened, which no one expected, we take everything more seriously, threats and news reports from sources we consider reliable. We must be on watch and vigilant...and no matter where anyone lives in the US or Canada etc., there is no absolute safe place, therefore, we need to rely on supernatural intervention from God on our behalf. The Bible is filled with like protection & provision the Lord has done for His own in the past. Therefore, I see no reason why God wouldn't do for His own in the present times. The Lord will no doubt send Angels, to protect, to do battle, or to guide His to a safe haven. Fear not, the Lord will provide, all your needs..call on the Lord, He hears the prayers of the righteous.

Prepare for the worse, if at all possible, pray and hope for the best, that nothing
happens. Put your trust in God, and lean on the Holy Spirit for understanding; Our faith may be tested, but never lost, for we depend on the Lord our God to come through for us, when we don't know what to do.

My prayers are with you Sis, and all those in harms way; please remember me and my family in your prayers.

I live in a major city, and there would be no where to go for safety. Only God could spare us from certain death; this is the thought that has crossed my mind.
Therefore, where could I go, but to the Lord.

Lord Almighty God and Father, protect all of your precious children, who look up to Our Heavenly God & Father, during these trying days ahead. Protect us under your wing, and send your Angels, to do battle in our place to protect us from all harm, and guide us to a safe haven. Protect all of our Brothers & Sisters in Christ here, and all around the world, who are in imminent danger. Our faith is in you, Almighty God and Father, and as your children, we are staying close to The Father, knowing, that the Lord of God will be victorious in all that God does, in Jesus name we pray. Amen!

Maranatha!

My prayers & love in Jesus, are with you all.

Valerie