Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Head of the Snake

Finally someone is speaking up.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/obama-the-head-of-the-isis-snake/

Re: The Head of the Snake

Tom DeLay - Obama Paralzyzed by Muslim Sympathies

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/tom-delay-obama-paralyzed-by-muslim-sympathies/

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Snippet from subject above The Head of the Snake

"Whether Obama intends to seize absolute power via martial law after a comprehensive White House-orchestrated terrorist strike or use his jihadi army to aid in pacifying an unsuspecting American populace matters little. The bottom line is that the decisive measures needed to defeat ISIS and to protect American citizens from them will never be taken by this president, and it should be obvious as to why. This nation now faces extreme and unprecedented crises, and apart from an Act of God, they will only be resolved through extreme and unprecedented measures.

The removal of the Obama regime, extrication of Islamists from our government, the closure of our southern border, drastically heightened security procedures and the summary expulsion or prosecution of anyone who even remotely resembles an Islamist or who supports that worldview are now absolute imperatives."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/obama-the-head-of-the-isis-snake/#2xBzR0BMiHX6oPeO.99

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Well we've allowed God to be kicked out of our country and satan gladly took His place. We can't say the pledge of allegiance to the flag in our schools anymore. We can't say merry Christmas anymore. We have holiday trees now and not Christmas trees. We are not allowed to sing Christmas carols in our schools anymore. Our moment of silence is gone. We can't say support our troops anymore. Our veterans are being treated like trash by our government. Anyone who loves this country is on a watch list now. Veterans are on the "watch list", Christians are on the watch list, patriots are on the watch list, our children are on the watch list they are encouraged to turn mommy and daddy in if they hear of any criticizing of the leader of our country. Joan Rivers is dead because she dared criticize and so many others. They are trying to provoke us to riot, so they can use their hollow point bullets (that they have ordered by the hundreds of thousands and paid with our tax dollars) so they can shoot and kill us. Don't riot because that is exactly what they want! Instead PRAY! God might have left our government but He hasn't left us...

Texas Sue, & Julie,

You have said it all like it is...nothing to much to add except...I believe POTUS is here to stay when US is engulfed in war both overseas and at home. He will impose martial law, and make himself not only the present President, but, stay in power indefinitely, and he has already taken care of it on paper. He's had this planned all along, and because I believe he is the A.C., is the reason, NO ONE TO THIS VERY DAY HAS BEEN ABLE TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE, IMPEACH HIM, FOR THE MANY ATROCITIES COMMITTED UNDER HIS COMMAND. IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE THAN, THE A.C., HE WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM OFFICES YEARS AGO.(Caps for emphasis only) Therefore, it is no surprise, that no one removed him, from the first term, nor will anyone be able to remove him from the second one either.

When Satan incarnates, the A.C.,...forget it, the only one who will be able to remove the A.C., from whatever position he holds at the time of Jesus' second coming to Earth, will be God. At the battle of Armageddon...only then, he will be removed by God's power for good.

The Head of the Snake is Satan, the brains behind the body of the snake is The Anti-Christ. Just like Jesus is the Head, and the Church/bride, is the body.

There will be as we know an attempt on his life....you know the rest...!

The sad part is because of the evil that was allowed to grow in the US, and the acceptance of the Head of Snake and body the A.C., to govern the national, many innocent people in the US, and all over the world have lost their lives, through this unholy leadership.

He will be the last President of the US.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Texas Sue, & Julie,

You have said it all like it is...nothing to much to add except...I believe POTUS is here to stay when US is engulfed in war both overseas and at home. He will impose martial law, and make himself not only the present President, but, stay in power indefinitely, and he has already taken care of it on paper. He's had this planned all along, and because I believe he is the A.C., is the reason, NO ONE TO THIS VERY DAY HAS BEEN ABLE TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE, IMPEACH HIM, FOR THE MANY ATROCITIES COMMITTED UNDER HIS COMMAND. IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE THAN, THE A.C., HE WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM OFFICES YEARS AGO.(Caps for emphasis only) Therefore, it is no surprise, that no one removed him, from the first term, nor will anyone be able to remove him from the second one either.

When Satan incarnates, the A.C.,...forget it, the only one who will be able to remove the A.C., from whatever position he holds at the time of Jesus' second coming to Earth, will be God. At the battle of Armageddon...only then, he will be removed by God's power for good.

The Head of the Snake is Satan, the brains behind the body of the snake is The Anti-Christ. Just like Jesus is the Head, and the Church/bride, is the body.

There will be as we know an attempt on his life....you know the rest...!

The sad part is because of the evil that was allowed to grow in the US, and the acceptance of the Head of Snake and body the A.C., to govern the national, many innocent people in the US, and all over the world have lost their lives, through this unholy leadership.

He will be the last President of the US.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I just can't help but agree with you 100%.

Although it seems that both former First Lady Hillary Clinton, and former Massachusette's Govenor Mitt Romney (who feels that the 3rd time is the charm) are waiting in the wings to take over the Commander-in-Chief job of the United States. Both Hillary & Mitt are seriously mulling it over in their minds.

Like you, I also feel that--'He (O) will be the last President of the US,' too.

Maranatha!
Tammy