Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joan Rivers has died.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=887390>1=28103

Re: Joan Rivers has died.

Kathy, I heard that about a week ago, she went to the hospital for a minor
out patient throat surgery, and something went wrong. They put her in an induced coma. She seemed to be improving and today she died, at 81 years old.

I enjoyed some of her early comedy, back in the 70's.
She sure had a way about her didn't she; I remember about a month ago she
made a shocking comment about Obama's wife, as being a first Queen in the white house, as Transgender, a man, not a woman, etc. She was very forward and outspoken.

I know her daughter and fans will miss her. She was very beautiful in her younger days, and never wanted to look old, plastic surgery, was always in the works for her. Her and Phyllis Diller were fans of keeping their faces
youthful looking. She look very young for 81 years of age.

My condolences to her family, and to her fans...God knows her better than any of us could, so God knows, what her eternal fate is now.

Valerie

Valerie Why even say anything about her. She was known as acid mouth and was very fifthly in her remarks when doing her standup so called comedy.

The latest person to be added to those that died attempting to exposing Obama is Joan Rivers.
A partial list-
Larry Sinclair (Court testimony about homo affair with Mr. O.

Andrew Brietbart died suddenly the night before he was going to do an exposure O.
Loretta Fuddy who verified the fake birth certificate, the only person to die in a plane crash

Now Joan Rivers dies suddenly after stating as a matter of fact what O is an Michelle is.
vid on Michelle- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvuulZPbfBg

Valerie, Kathy, Tom:

I loved it when Joan Rivers took up for Israel. She scalded the media for their lopsided and unfair coverage of what Hamas was doing to Israel. She was an Israeli Champion. For this alone, she won my vote, and I can't condemn a woman who would stand up for Israel.

Also she must have exposed what a lot of people are talking about in the WH.

It is just mysterious how she was very healthy and then for an out patient routine surgery she ends up dead after some unhealthy (for her) remarks about MO in the WH. Just sayin'.

I wrote this before I read Mike T.s comments.

I agree Mike this is very suspicious. Also Robin Williams was an outspoken person when it came to the WH antics. I wonder if he truly committed suicide.
Let's not forget about the 27 club. A lot of singers and actors have died mysterious deaths at the ripe old age of 27.

Mike T I agree with you on these strange deaths. This happens all the time where high level people are concerned. However in Mark 4:22 Our Lord says that there will be nothing hid that the wicked do that will not be revealed. We are coming down to the homestretch and we are seeing more and more as these evildoers are being exposed. In the book of Daniel it says the wise shall understand. We are going home soon and I can not wait.

Mike T
The latest person to be added to those that died attempting to exposing Obama is Joan Rivers.
A partial list-
Larry Sinclair (Court testimony about homo affair with Mr. O.

Andrew Brietbart died suddenly the night before he was going to do an exposure O.
Loretta Fuddy who verified the fake birth certificate, the only person to die in a plane crash

Now Joan Rivers dies suddenly after stating as a matter of fact what O is an Michelle is.
vid on Michelle-

Mike, I saw that video which came out two weeks before Joan Rivers was rushed to a hospital and put on life support. When I saw it I asked myself how long the wait would be before they shut her up. When I saw on the news she was in the hospital, it was like the other shoe dropped. I was not surprised. What kind of country are we living in when the leaders are anti-american and completely anti-GOD; where anyone who tells the truth or opposes what is happening is poisoned, pushed off a building, or otherwise disposed of, shut up and put down like a dog.

Also, I saw her real name in one of the news pieces on Yahoo and she was Jewish. I believe that is why she was so strongly and verbally supportive of Israel. It's a shame that she was so vulgar and potty-mouthed as she certainly had the potential to be a star without all that.

EDIT TO ADD: Mike I made this post before I watched the video, mistakenly thinking it was this one:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas Sue I have seen this video a while back and others and I wanted to post it but I was not sure if it would be to controversial.

Tom D
Texas Sue I have seen this video a while back and others and I wanted to post it but I was not sure if it would be to controversial.

I understand Tom and feel a little "iffy" about it myself although these are now all over the internet. What do they call it - going viral?

If Valerie thinks that either or both of those videos are too controversial she can delete them.

Valerie, whatever you decide is fine with me.

I agree with Tom, Joan Rivers was
not a Christian, .she had an acid tongue,a filthy mouth and she officiated at 2 gay marriages.

Did she make people laugh?? I don't know I didn't watch her but people said that she did. I don't trust anyone in this gov't anymore so anything could have happened to her...unfortunately.

Texas Sue, & Everyone, I too have seen these videos...Let's leave them up for now..people have the right to know the truth.

I agree Joan Rivers has met her Maker, God Almighty, and we'll just have to let
God, be her judge and jury now. I hate to speak ill of the dead, and since we have videos, movies, recordings of peoples lives, let their lives give testimony to how they lived their lives.

No she wasn't a Christian, that is true. Yes she did use a lot of foul language,
that's why I never bothered with watching her through the years.
She did however, speak her mind, and I believe she told the truth above O & M who reside at the W.H. I'm sure she was one of those privileged people with invites
to all kind of private ritzy parities, and at the W.H. as well...so she most likely
got the inform, first hand.

Unfortunately, I believe she too was silenced, like so many before her, who dared to
speak up against, them in the big W.H.

PLease whatever we say or do, let us not discuss these videos in detail...for your safety, and my own...don't laugh...many who did scoff and laughed at certain none mentioned things here, are no longer on this planet, and no they didn't fly to the moon.

I pray the Lord gives us the wisdom, to be as wise as one can be, for your sake,
and my own.

Valerie

Before she died, I prayed for her salvation. I knew she was Jewish. I didn't watch her much, except on one show I saw Johnny Carson do a practical joke on her once. She had made some joke about the royal family, and so he found a Margaret Thatcher lookalike to come and talk to Joan Rivers, telling her how horrified she was at what she said about the royal family. Joan was very embarrassed and was rather tongue-tied lol! It was hilarious. Kind of like a "candid camera" show, and it was really funny. You should have seen the expression on her face when she found out that she was the victim of a practical joke....it was hilarious! The tables were turned on her.

Here it is:

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"