Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How To React Immediately After The Nuclear Explosion

LET NOT THE PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE - THEREFORE, JUST IN CASE, "IF" IT SHOULD TAKE PLACE...BE ADVISED AND MAKE WISE DECISIONS..!
VALERIE

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
How To React Immediately After The Nuclear Explosion

A nuclear explosion is one of the most devastatingly catastrophic incidents imaginable. Our normalcy bias prevents most of us from contemplating such a horrific event and therefore most people have not planned for it in any way.
The reality is that a nuclear explosion could occur, and as time goes on – the probability may be increasing.

Should a nuclear explosion happen, among the many appropriate actions that one should take, there are four immediate questions to ask, assess, and act upon to improve your odds of survival.

What was the location of the bomb when it exploded?
Your first realization that a nuclear explosion took place will either be from your own observation or from a media source. If you observed it, then you are close – and you especially need to quickly assess the answers to the questions posted here.

It will be important to know where the explosion took place so that you can make some educated decisions what to do next. Immediately tune in your media outlets, your AM radio or Public Alert emergency weather radio to discover where the blast took place. You will need to gauge what you do next based on your proximity and direction to the nuclear explosion.

Where is the fallout going?

Near the point of the explosion, and other than the devastating blast and thermal radiation, there is a great intensity of ionizing radiation consisting of neutron and gamma radiation. If you are near the point of explosion, you are likely already non-existent, or are about to be.

However with increasing distance the radiation decreases, and if you are further away, your odds of survival are higher – but the danger is not over.

A nuclear explosion will result in some amount of radioactive fallout which is called residual radiation. Fallout is a mixture of radioactive materials with the pulverized debris from the explosion. The fallout is within the expanding mushroom cloud which then begins to drift with the wind currents as the particles begin to fall to the ground.

The heavier radioactive particles will fall closest to the origin of the explosion.
The farther away you are from the point of explosion, the less airborne radioactive material will reach your area.

Since the fallout will be worse along the downwind path, it will be important to know the wind direction. It is generally safe to say that each region of the country has its own predominant prevailing wind direction, although this will vary during weather events.

For example, if you know that the wind in your area usually comes from the West, then you know that the fallout will likely be traveling from West to East from its point of origin. This will enable you to make an educated decision to bug-out North or South – if you are near the
potential hot zone.

Where is the perimeter of the hot zone?
The perimeter of the fallout zone will be shaped depending on the size of the explosion coupled with the upper level winds and their direction. The majority of the fallout will follow upper level winds because the explosion will reach tens of thousands of feet into the atmosphere.
If there is little or no wind, the fallout hot zone will be shaped more or less circular as the cloud’s diameter expands while radioactive fallout begins to fall back to the earth.

If there is wind, the fallout hot zone will be shaped somewhat like an oval with an expanding downwind element as it spreads and slowly dissipates while radioactive particles fall back to earth.
Your survival goal will be to stay outside of the hot zone
perimeter.

Is there concern about a second nuclear explosion?
If there is one nuclear explosion, it is reasonable to expect that there may have been more that have already occurred or new explosions about to occur.
If you believe that you live within or near a nuclear target area, then your survival may depend on getting away as quickly as possible — at least until you realize whether or not your home region was targeted.
]Have a bug-out plan such that you identify several potential destinations which are outside of your metro region or immediate target area. Choose locations in each of four directions from where you are (N-S-E-W) so that you can choose one or two which are perpendicular (90-degree angle) to the nuclear explosion downwind direction. In other words, move sideways to the direction of fallout.

If it is too late for you to escape (you are already caught within the hot zone), and in order to minimize the effects of radiation, remember the following…

If you are in the directly impacted area, stay inside. Building walls, brick, concrete or soil will help protect you from the radioactive material outside.
Radiation levels are extremely dangerous after a nuclear detonation, but the levels decrease rapidly with time, in just hours to a few days.

During the time with the highest radiation levels it is safest to stay inside, sheltered away from the material outside.
Go to the basement or the center of the middle floors of a multi-story building (for example, the center of the 5th floor of a 10 story building, or the 10th to 20th floors of a 30 story building).
Put building walls, brick, concrete or soil between you and the radioactive material outside.

Increase the distance between you and the exterior walls, roofs and ground, where radioactive material is settling.

The longer you stay inside the safer you will be from radiation.

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2014/09/how-to-react-immediately-after-the-nuclear-explosion-2-2479770.html

Re: How To React Immediately After The Nuclear Explosion

I think it is possible that some of us, depending on where we live, may see this happen. I think ISIS is the the US and plotting how they are going to kill us, and it will be by any means that they can get their hands on.

Thanks for the heads up Valerie..

You're welcome Sandy,

However I was think of those who may come just to read here, or find our
site by accident, those left behind, this may help them some as well, if not more.

I'm hoping and praying we're out of here before it happens, and I know all of you are too.

Maranatha!

Valerie

A bombardment of nuclear blasts upon this country will be nothing less than a catastrophic judgment, and such a judgment will as fatal as if it were God's wrath (which it may as well be). It will not be only those who are obliterated by the blasts and by radiation sickness who will be killed in this judgment. So I pray that God will Rapture us before anything like that happens!

If it does happen near where you live, there is not to much you are going to be able to do about it. First of all, it will probably be a surprise attack and people will not have time to make any kind of decisions because most of them will be in panic and all the roads will be blocked. Lord Jesus I pray you take us home before anything like this happens.

I am hoping and praying along with everyone here that IF this does happen that we will be out of here but I remember Nagasaki and Hiroshima and lately the earthquake in ********* Japan when a nuclear power plant exploded and the devastation that occurred then.

I see the devastation that is happening and has happened all over the world to Christians such as babies getting beheaded and children getting crucified and I wonder how naïve are we to think we are going to escape any kind of judgment from man. These are not God's judgments but man hurting another man for believing as he does.

Sad world out there..

Come Lord Jesus!!

This will not only a judgment from men, though, Sandy; this will also be a judgment from God. And a catastrophic judgment, at that. If it doesn't kill us all, it will end up killing the vast majority of us Americans. I pray that if God is going to take us anyway, that He'll take us in the Rapture instead of leaving us to be caught and killed in the crossfire of His judgment. I have absolutely no desire to become collateral damage.

Hi Valerie and everyone,

I too pray that we are gone before this happens!

I remember reading about someone having a dream about missiles. They dreamed when the missiles come down we go up.

I'll see if I can find that dream and post it on the visions and dreams page.

Hoping for a Rosh Hashanah Rapture 2014 or much sooner.

Maranatha,

Julie

I wonder why they ******ed out F ukushima..I wrote it this way on purpose in case it was because maybe they thought I was cussing????????? LOL

Apparently, the browser thought so. =) We forum members knew better, of course!

You know I really wouldn't worry about being here for this judgment.
For we are not appointed to wrath, those who are left behind, will have
to suffer God's & man's Judgment & wrath.

The Scripture tells us so THE BLOOD OF JESUS SAVES US FROM GOD'S WRATH.

Romans 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be SAVED FROM WRATH through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.