Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking News from Newsmax.com Jihadists Steal Commercial Jets, Raise 9/11 Fears

How reputable and reliable is Newsmax.com...does anyone know?

"For Your Discernment" (I'm praying this is not true) but just in case...!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Breaking News from Newsmax.com Jihadists Steal Commercial Jets, Raise 9/11 Fears
the Washington Free Beacon reports that information about stolen jetliners was circulated within the U.S. government over the past two weeks — including an ominous warning that one or more jets could be used in an attack marking the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist strikes in New York and Washington.

Read more at:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jihadists-steal-commercial-jetliners/2014/09/02/id/592190/

Re: Breaking News from Newsmax.com Jihadists Steal Commercial Jets, Raise 9/11 Fears

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

September 2, 2014 4:55 pm

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

Egypt set for military intervention as Libya spirals toward failed state

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

“There are a number of commercial airliners in Libya that are missing,” said one official. “We found out on September 11 what can happen with hijacked planes.”

The official said the aircraft are a serious counterterrorism concern because reports of terrorist control over the Libyan airliners come three weeks before the 13th anniversary of 9/11 attacks and the second anniversary of the Libyan terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the Benghazi attack, which the Obama administration initially said was the result of a spontaneous demonstration against an anti-Muslim video.

A senior State Department counterterrorism official declined to comment on reports of the stolen jetliners.

A second State department official sought to downplay the reports. “We can’t confirm that,” he said.

Meanwhile, officials said Egyptian military forces appear to be preparing to intervene in Libya to prevent the country from becoming a failed state run by terrorists, many with ties to al Qaeda.

Libya remains an oil-rich state and if the country is taken over completely by Islamist extremists, U.S. counterterrorism officials believe it will become another terrorist safe haven in the region.

The officials said U.S. intelligence agencies have not confirmed the aircraft theft following the takeover of Tripoli International Airport in late August, and are attempting to locate all aircraft owned by two Libyan state-owned airline companies, as security in the country continued to deteriorate amid fighting between Islamists and anti-Islamist militias.

Read more at:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/missing-libyan-jetliners-raise-fears-of-suicide-airliner-attacks-on-911/

Re: Breaking News from Newsmax.com Jihadists Steal Commercial Jets, Raise 9/11 Fears

Valerie..

Newsmax is a reputable news page in fact they now have a TV news show for conservatives..They are not on all cable providers but I have Directv and they are on channel 349 there.

I also just read on Drudge that 11 commercial jetliners are now missing, and unfortunately Sept 11 is close.

Come Lord Jesus!!

Thanks so much Sandy, for letting me know about Newsmax, as I'm not familiar with them at all.

I mentioned the following on another thread, and it applies under this thread as well

"All of us need to stay close together right now, through God's Holy Spirit,
which unites each Child of God to the Father, and to one another, as the Body of Christ. Real and imminent danger, therefore, our time must be shorter than ever now in regards to the imminent Rapture taking place.

The good news is soon we'll be with Jesus, until then, stay in prayer,
and trust God to help you overcome, whatever may come your way."

Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Valerie..

You are correct we need to keep each other in prayer and I especially worry about T/Sue, Tammy and Kathy and whoever else may be close to the southern border because it seems that is where the attacks may come from, but who knows except God?

Posted by Tom D.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/11-jetliners-missing-after-islamist-takeover-of-airport/

Sandy
Valerie..

You are correct we need to keep each other in prayer and I especially worry about T/Sue, Tammy and Kathy and whoever else may be close to the southern border because it seems that is where the attacks may come from, but who knows except God?

Well, fortunately, I live not far from the Texas state line and Texas Sue lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so we're both some considerable distance from the Mexican border. I live near the Red River, not the Rio Grande! =) Hopefully, none of the terrorists will be coming to northeast Texas or Oklahoma.

Kathy,

Just because you're in that part of the US, doesn't mean you're safer than anyone else. We just don't know where they will hit again, where there is large populated areas like N.Y. plus maybe smaller places all over the country as well. They could be spread out throughout US, Canada, all over the world. There are 6,000 foreign students in the US on visa passes that can not be accounted for either at present. There is a real and present danger, so everyone should be alert. We hope it never comes our way, but no one really knows, except God.

The whole world is an upheaval at the moment. Too many are oblivious like Steve O. mentioned to the present situation and danger, and are just ignoring it.

God is with us therefore, we need to stay close, and listen to God's Holy Spirit for guidance, of what to do next...at present, we should be in fervent
prayer for all Christians all over the world, because no one is really safe.

Meanwhile in Florida...

HEADLINE NEWS: Strange disappearance of ISIS in Florida swamps...

Guys I know this is a very serious time we are in, but sometimes a smile or two helps us along our pathway to heaven. Florida is famous for its' alligators so maybe the Lord will use them to guard Florida's coast against any invaders. We are the state that sticks out like a sore thumb...

Marantha,

Julie

Thanks Julie,

We do need some stress relief, especially in these tension times we're living in.

Those are some big gators, who knows, what the Lord may do. After all didn't God make a mule/donkey talk? Anything is possible with God!

We know God has our backs....so don't worry be happy, we'll soon, be home with the Lord.

Maranatha!

Valerie