Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Julie & Everyone - About the "Sinking Holes Thread"

Julie & Everyone, who replied...to the thread.

I think the thread served it's purpose, and I really hated to keep these demonic
pictures up on a Christian site. I regret posting the chalk drawing in reply to Julie's post. Sorry, if anyone was offended by my slip of lack of judgment at the time; I'm not perfect and God isn't finished with me as yet.

Another thing Tammy & Kathy, I will not promote the Lord of the Rings or any
other secular movie, with demons, or trolls, Harry Potter etc.. I don't want influence anyone by wasting their precious time watching these kind of movies,
instead keeping their eyes on Jesus, and keep on working to win lost souls, as the time is very short.

Years ago I tried to watch it, and my spirit within was not willing so I didn't watch it. Now that I seen Julie post these demons from, the LOTR on the last post, I made a decision to remove the thread completely.

I'm not upset or angry, I'm just trying to do the proper thing for all members,
not for some.

Thanks for all your inspiring posts & replies, on the Rapture Forum, they have been awesome and uplifting to so many, ...I know the Lord is very pleased with the people on RFTH; I know I am, and I look forward for everyone, to continue to contribute to the forums here. [thankyou]

God Bless!

Valerie

Re: Julie & Everyone - About the "Sinking Holes Thread"

Friends,

I Forgot to mention as it's late I'm tired...nothing personal...the above is not directed to any one person alone, I too had a part in it.

Nobody is perfect, especially me!

By the way I hope that everyone is keeping each other in prayers right now, especially since the 13th Anniversary of 9 11, is next week. My prayers are
that the good Lord keep each one of you safe under His wing! We need some
comedy relief now...isn't there a scripture, that laughter is good medicine or something like that, for the soul?

Where's Scott & Scarby?.. or someone, with some good humor, to let the stress and tension many are experiencing?

Love you one and all, in Jesus!

Valerie

Well, Valerie, you are the administrator of this forum, so you have the last word. I will only say that The Lord of the Rings (as well as the other works by J.R.R. Tolkien) is nothing like Harry Potter, which I will not read. It is not an evil book; even though it does have evil beings, as you yourself said, it also has good beings, and the good beings win. It's a fantasy story of good versus evil, and good wins in the end. (I've discovered that it even contains spiritual lessons that will be applicable to the Tribulation believers!) Since J.R.R. Tolkien was a devout Catholic, it could not be anything less.

And speaking of good versus evil, with that said, we'll just have to trust that God will protect us on September 11th! I pray that He will.

I just posted a warning from two retired generals of a possible attack on the anniversary of 9-11 and the huge danger we are in right now. One of the generals said he thinks that we have reached a Defcon 1 warning level although our government is issuing no warnings at all. Please listen to the radio link on the thread to hear these two patriotic Americans tell us the truth about what is happening now and what should be done.

One thing is clear. If ever we needed God's protection, it's now!

Kathy & Texas Sue,

Thank you both for your replies, I'm so glad you are my Sisters in Christ, and I am very concerned about the both of you, along with all our American, Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Kathy you are so right on, if we ever needed God's protection it's right now! Texas Sue, I know what you are saying is very true,
as I been watching very closely, what is happening lately, and praying that
we don't see another attack on the U.S. again, especially on the 13 anniversary of 9/11.

All of us need to stay close together right now, through God's Holy Spirit,
which unites each Child of God to the Father, and to one another, as the Body of Christ. Real and imminent danger, therefore, our time must be shorter than ever now in regards to the imminent Rapture taking place.

The good news is soon we'll be with Jesus, until then, stay in prayer,
and trust God to help you overcome, whatever may come your way.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Sorry Valerie about the Orc's picture and the thread.
I'm still a work in progress too.

...and sometimes a sheep with fleas...

I saw that picture and William Shakespeare's quote and thought of those sink holes opening and that scripture in Revelations where it talks about the releasing of the four angels who had been reserved to kill 1/3 of mankind.

It is still hard for me to believe people can be human beings and be so evil! I've never seen anything like it.

Maranatha,

Julie

P.S. I'm still working to rid myself of those pesky fleas

Funny how your memory works. You forget what you know until something jiggles that memory point and it all comes back. I had forgotten that I had seen in a vision a hole opened up over hell just like the ones in the pictures that were in the post Valerie removed. Even after seeing them, and having that uncomfortable feeling, I didn't realize until just now why it made me uncomfortable. I even made a post about it on the dreams and visions forum. Here is the link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1300333&cmd=show

Maybe this was God's timing in reminding me thru Julie's post so that this vision can be remembered again. I believe we are truly IN THE VERY TIME that this vision was given back a few years ago. What has happened is exactly as Paul Keith Davis' vision portrayed and Julie's post had pictured. Heaven help us and God protect us while we are still on earth.

Thank you T. Sue for posting this.

I've always believed nothing happens by accident in God's plans. We are all here together at this time for a reason through the Holy Spirit and it seems the time is at hand for this vision to manifest into the fleshly realm.

I pray that the Lord will reveal Himself to every heart that will turn to Him at this time on God's prophetic time clock and take us out of here very soon. I do not want anyone to go through what is ahead for this earth. It does seem every evil spirit including Stalin, Hitler, and others will be released during this last seven years of Daniel's time clock.

May God pour out protection and blessing upon you Sue and your family in these last of the last days that we are here.

Marantha,

Julie

Julie F.
Sorry Valerie about the Orc's picture and the thread.
I'm still a work in progress too.

...and sometimes a sheep with fleas...

I saw that picture and William Shakespeare's quote and thought of those sink holes opening and that scripture in Revelations where it talks about the releasing of the four angels who had been reserved to kill 1/3 of mankind.

It is still hard for me to believe people can be human beings and be so evil! I've never seen anything like it.

Maranatha,

Julie

P.S. I'm still working to rid myself of those pesky fleas

Julie don't worry about it, we all get those pesky fleas, that only God can get rid off for good. I'm no better than the rest, so like Texas Sue said there was a reason for what happened. Isn't there a saying, God can turn something bad into something good...in this case bringing to mind Sue's vision and that we're very close to going home.

Maranatha!

Valerie