Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luke 21:20-24: Doesn't these verses sound like ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, etc., to you?

Here are Luke 21:20-24 NKJV...for which Jesus is warning Jerusalem's inhabitants to flee before ISIS comes.

20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near.
21 "Then let those who are in Jerusalem flee to the montains let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.
22 "For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.
24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

And there is verses 25-26...
25 "And there will be signs in the sun (high solar activity yesterday in/or on the sun on Labor Day--emphasis mind), in the moon, an in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and waves roaring; (Iceland comes to mind--emphasis mind)
26 "men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

And for the most wonderful news of all...

27 "Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, can you!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Luke 21:20-24: Doesn't these verses sound like ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, etc., to you?

Yeah!

Oh, Tammy, did you ever receive the email I sent you last week?

Re: Luke 21:20-24: Doesn't these verses sound like ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, etc., to you?

Kathy G.
Yeah!

Oh, Tammy, did you ever receive the email I sent you last week?

Yes, I did, Kathy, but I hadn't yet read that link in regards to your LOTR story. I promise you that I will get to it.

I was, however, watching LOTR in TNT Saturday/or Labor Day, though. I got thinking as I watched it, that those dark forces beneath the earth remind me of ISIS/ISIL/IL. Don't you think so too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm thinking that ISIS more closely resembles the orcs! =(

Hi Tammy, hey, I am looking forward to the Lord returning. About the verses, these mean something different imho than ISIS, et all. ISIS et al will likely be destroyed when they try their plan to come against Jerusalem.
Another force will be against Jerusalem at the time of the two witnesses being killed, mid tribulation, mid 7 years.
Israel was scattered to the nations since 70 ad, they are now returned. When the two witnesses come and 144,000 are sealed from the tribes of Israel, they will be witnessing to the Jewish people to turn again to God and witness that Jesus is His Son. At mid tribulation when the two witnesses are killed, this is a fleeing time, as Rev 12 says, Jewish people will be protected, those who have fled to where God has prepared a place for them.
It looks like following the death of the two witnesses, when the AoD takes place, this is when great tribulation takes place, the wrath of God poured out.

The two witnesses are in Revelation 11

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Revelation 12
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.