Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time To Be Wary - Who Can You Trust?

This is the time Jesus warned about where daughter would turn against mother and son against father - the sellout is on. Jim Garrow set up to be arrested by his own son-in-law.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/08/29/former-cia-agent-obama-critic-jim-garrow-arrested-canada/

Former CIA agent and Obama critic Jim Garrow arrested in Canada

Jim-Garrow-615x341The long arm of President Ebola extends all the way across our northern border into Canada.

Last year, Garrow told the world (via Alex Jones’ radio, Glenn Beck, and other conservative media) that Obama’s U.S. military was purging top brass using a “litmus test” of sorts. High-ranking military officials were being asked “Would you fire on an American citizen?”. Garrow claimed that if one answered no, you would be fired.

A week after his whistle-blowing, on the Oct. 6 Now the End Begins Internet radio program, Garrow claimed that he had been a covert CIA agent but was fired by none other than Obama himself because of his disclosure

Then Garrow made another bombshell of an announcement — that he knows Obama had ordered the hits that killed Tom Clancy and Andrew Breitbart. (Read more here.) Link: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/10/11/ex-cia-agent-says-obama-andrew-breitbart-tom-clancy-assassinated/

Re: Time To Be Wary - Who Can You Trust?

To think, T/Sue, even Jesus spoke about this very same thing in (I believe...) the Gospel of John...or was it in Matthew? So therefore--it was He who warned us that this would happen, didn't He?

Maranatha!
Tammy

T/Sue,

I didn't find it in either Matthew or John, but in Luke...Luke 21, that is, and here are Jesus' very words regarding your thread's title...

Luke 21:12-16,17-19 NKJV
12 "But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute {you}, delivering {you} up to synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake.
13 "But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony.
14 "Therefore settle {it} in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer;
15 "for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.
16 "You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put {some} of you to death.
17 "And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
18 "But not a hair of your head shall be lost.
19 "By your patience possess your souls.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm sooo sowwy. My bad.

In answer to your thread title, T/Sue, Jesus' words can indeed be found also in Matthew...Matthew 24, that is too!!! And here also are His words...

Matthew 24:10,12 NKJV
9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
10 "And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

12 "And lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue Jesus did say the following: In Luke 12 & Matthew 10 in answer to your question below.

"This is the time Jesus warned about where daughter would turn against mother and son against father - the sellout is on. Jim Garrow set up to be arrested by his own son-in-law."

Luke 12

51"Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division;

52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.

53"They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

Matthew 10

34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword

35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;

36 and A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.

Thank YOU, Valerie, for also adding those texts too, in regards to T/Sue's thread title.

Maranatha!
Tammy