Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS, Created By The Antichrist, Is Setting up the IMMINENT Psalm 83 War & Gog Magog War?!

Mary thanks for emailing this video, to my attention, Texas Sue & Kathy too.
I think we need to share this here at RFTH for important information on the following title.

ISIS, Created By The Antichrist, Is Setting up the IMMINENT Psalm 83 War & Gog Magog War?! WAKE UP!

Although we may have our differences on OSAS, which we at RFTH adhere too; this is no time for debate or discussion, since it has divided other Christians. The Important thing is to be united under Christ Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, and to have knowledge on what is happening around us and who is responsible for it. Scripture states, that my people perish for the lack of knowledge.

THE TIME IS EXTREMELY SHORT NOW, AND WE ARE NOT HERE TO DISCUSS, WHO IS OR IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST, OR TO BRING UP THE OSAS ISSUE UP FOR DISCUSSION OR DEBATE EITHER...CHRISTIANS ARE DIVIDED ON THESE TWO ISSUES; WE NEED RIGHT NOW TO BE UNITED, UNDER JESUS, AND WARN ALL CHRISTIANS, ALL PEOPLE....SOUND THE "ALARM"....JESUS IS COMING, THERE'S VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT.

PLEASE PRAY DAILY AT 3PM., FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS, SEE MY OTHER THREAD ON "WHEN SEPTEMBER COMES, AND IT WILL EXPLAIN IN FULL...WHY AT THAT EXACT TIME...!

CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

ISIS, Created By The Antichrist, Is Setting up the IMMINENT Psalm 83 War & Gog Magog War?! WAKE UP!

Re: ISIS, Created By The Antichrist, Is Setting up the IMMINENT Psalm 83 War & Gog Magog War?!

Valerie,

Thank you for posting Mary's above video; for what's happening in todays' news, is all making more sense to me...for it's becoming abundantly clear to me.

Thank you, Mary, for sending this video to Valerie to post here at RFTH.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: ISIS, Created By The Antichrist, Is Setting up the IMMINENT Psalm 83 War & Gog Magog War?!

Thanks Valerie for posting it for me.

With this video I could see it all come together and how soon we could
be out of here.

Tammy So glad you liked it.

Tammy, & Mary you are both welcome. The time is short, and the message has to go out.

Jesus coming is imminent!!! God is still protecting His Son's Bride, and soon, she'll leave all of this evil world, and it's A.C. behind, for the great tribulation is at hand.

Maranatha,

Valerie