Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Angel of the God of Israel destroyed the army of Sennacherib see what he will do against ISIS‏

Email I received from Dede, thanks for sending this email and allowing me to share it with others, here at Rapture Flight to Heaven.

The Angel of the God of Israel destroyed the army of Sennacherib see what he will do against ISIS

Hi Valerie,

We all know the ideology of the terrorist group ISIS and brutality of killing innocent Muslim as well as Christian people, but this group cross the line now they are close to crossing the territory of Israel at the border of the Golan Heights. This group not only insult the Christian God by killing them but then they dare to take ownership of the land that God has bequeathed to the descendants of Israel by threatening to kill them.

As it says in Psalm 121 verse 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Now ISIS insult the God of Israel what happened to the army of King Sennacherib will arrive the same thing, the Angel of the Lord killed 185,000 Assyrian men of the army because the people had insulted the God of Israel. 2 kings 19:22 Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel. 23 By thy messengers thou hast reproached the Lord, and hast said, With the multitude of my chariots (the company of those who join the group ISIS) I am come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon, and will cut down the tall cedar trees thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the lodgings of his borders (crossing the borders of Golan Height), and into the forest of his Carmel.

After that we read below in 2 Kings 19:32 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria (ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi) , He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it. 33 By the way that he came, by the same shall he return (back to Syria) , and shall not come into this city, saith the Lord. 34 For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake. 35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the Lord went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses. 36 So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh (north of Iraq). 37 And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god (Allah) , that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword: and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.

If the ISIS group believes cross the territory of Israel they had better know who they are dealing with! Because they said (ISIS group and all the confederation of Islam) : Psalm 83:12 for they said, “Let us seize for our own use these pasturelands of God!(NLT)

Here is my thought and soon God will judge those wild beasts which is called ISIS!

May the Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. (Psalm 121:5-8) NLT

Dédé

Hi Valerie,

Yes you can share it as long as you say the names I put it is that I anticipate what God could do! According to Ecclesiastes 1 :9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. 10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

May Jesus be with you! Dédé

Re: The Angel of the God of Israel destroyed the army of Sennacherib see what he will do against ISI

This is an excellent word from Dede and I am glad she sent it. Reminds me of something I heard yesterday on a radio program. The subject was Nimrod who in the King James was said to be a mighty man 'before the Lord God". The correct translation from the Hebrew was more correctly stated as "in God's face" like the current expression where someone arrogantly and defiantly gets "in your face". The same defiance and arrogant hautiness of these islamists who defy the LIVING GOD OF ISRAEL are setting themselves up for a speedy and final judgment. We may see it before we go.

Re: The Angel of the God of Israel destroyed the army of Sennacherib see what he will do against ISI

Texas Sue, it is an excellent post...Just wanted to mention that Dede is a male,
using his online name.

Yes we may see the destruction of this enemy before we leave. God knows, and we'll find out...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Texas Sue:

Can you imagine Fox News, CNN, MSNBC covering the story of the world waking up to 185,000 dead corpses of ISIS laying at the border of Israel? ...and all unexplainable.

Julie F.
Valerie, Texas Sue:

Can you imagine Fox News, CNN, MSNBC covering the story of the world waking up to 185,000 dead corpses of ISIS laying at the border of Israel? ...and all unexplainable.

Julie, is that the complete total of ISIS/ISIL/IL worldwide? If so, wouldn't that be (IF we're still here...) something to see...all of them dropping like BLACK crows for the vultures to devower!? All you have to do, is read about this same scenario in Ezekiel 38 & 39.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Go Get Em, God!!!

Let the whole earth be filled with the glory of the LORD!!!

Julie F.
Valerie, Texas Sue:

Julie,

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD...AND SOME ARE UNEXPLAINABLE...THIS WOULD BE A GREAT DAY FOR ISRAEL, JEW & CHRISTIAN ALIKE, AND A WAKE UP CALL AND SIGN TO OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS!

Caps for emphasis only