Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Pinprick President

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Barack Obama needs to go to war with the Islamic State, or it will go to war with America.

Scroll down to: The Pinprick President

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/category/section/argument

or

The Pinprick President
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/15/iraq_obama_islamic_state_airstrikes_yazidi_maliki_abadi_war

Re: The Pinprick President

Valerie,

America truly has reaped what her politicians have sewn. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. America could have been such a blessing and a protector of Israel instead our politicians have brought a curse upon us.

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when the great I AM THAT I AM rises up to protect Israel and to clean up what our own politicians have paved the way for upon the earth.

ISIS is like the Florida love bug. They were created to kill off another group of bugs but ended up being a pestilence upon the land.

Julie,

"America could have been such a blessing and a protector of Israel instead our politicians have brought a curse upon us." How very true
Julie, and now America will reap what her politicians have sewn.

Julie, it's time dear child of God to go home; we know it, God knows it,
and Jesus knows it too! Peace of Christ, from our beloved Savior, Lord Jesus, I leave with you and all those here. Let His peace surpasses all understanding, in these troubling times we are witnessing almost daily now. May the good Lord, bring each one of us, safely home at long last via the Rapture!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

Thank you so much for listening to the Holy Spirit that urged you to create this RFTH site.

It has been such a blessing to so many!

May blessings be upon you and your family and I know many rewards will be yours at the Bema Seat of Christ in heaven.

I just wanted to thank you now, while still upon the earth, before we take our "Rapture Flight To Heaven".

As Christians I know we are all so tired and weary and ready to go home! Very Very Homesick along with you Valerie, and everyone here.

What a glorious day it will be when we all see Jesus!

Maranatha,

Julie

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Barack Obama needs to go to war with the Islamic State, or it will go to war with America.

Scroll down to: The Pinprick President

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/category/section/argument

or

The Pinprick President
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/15/iraq_obama_islamic_state_airstrikes_yazidi_maliki_abadi_war

Valerie,

As I've been watching these news reports on you-know-who, thoughts of Nero instantly came to mind. Such as, Rome burned while Nero fiddled...and that's precisely what you-know-who is doing here in the modern world, which is the USA.

Yes, I totally agree 100% with you, re: IT'S NOW TIME FOR JESUS TO COME & GET US, HIS BRIDE.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, AND TAKE US OFF OF THIS EVIL WORLD!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Because of this current Commander-in-Chief's (LAUGHING WITH SADNESS) "pinprick" response the United States has become extremely vulnerable to a nuclear response from Mr. Putin and his allies.

pResident 0bama has weakened the U.S. and so also the so-called free world so much that Russia in its current aggressive stance will almost certainly IMO make an attack with nuclear weapons during the next two+ years of Zero's time in office - because the next P.O.T.U.S. will almost certainly become President with a stance to defend the nation and its allies.

The current joke living in the White House has accomplished his mission!

He has destroyed the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, probably beyond repair!

Why has this been allowed to happen? I can guess only two reasons: his abandonment of G-d's covenant nation Israel AND the disregard for life by allowing the abortions of innocent children to continue.

World War Three - just around the corner - and no nation will be spared from the consequences of the actions of this 'leader' who is probably on the golf course as we speak - or at least thinking about his next time on the course.

Valerie

President Obama has said that the U.S. will never be at war with Islam.