Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is a christian to do? What should be our response?

Hi everyone,

I have not posted in a long time, I hope all of you are doing well. I had a bit of technical difficulty the first couple of tries trying to post, but this time it worked for me.

I wanted to bring up a question today. A lot has been going on lately worldwide and it just seems like evil is taking over, there is definitely no doubt we are in the last days. It's actually quite overwhelming and even scary. However the thing that bothers me the most is the role of ISIS on the world stage. The holocaust of Christians in the middle East and more than that just the Killing of humans in general. Its horrible to see the images of people being hung and heads being chopped and children killed and still others buried alive. The absolute horror of it all!! and its shown on TV for the whole world to see. It reminds me that's probably what it will be like with the two witnesses.

My point though is what should be our response to this, I have prayed against this evil, against ISIS and for the protection of the Christians and others being killed by this group. Its all so overwhelming. At times I think "is prayer even enough?? should we be calling senators and such? and do these people even care? I guess what bothers me is that it does not seem like anything is being done by the nations in General on behalf of these people and it brings to mind the Jewish holocaust; how no one did anything until it was too late. Remember that famous quote "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The other reason this situation bothers me is that it brings another issue to my mind. we here in the states always assume that we will not experience much suffering or rather wrath, that the rapture would happen first. Therefore we don't prepare. well couldn't these Christians have thought the same assuming they would have believed in a rapture, yet they cruelly died. I guess we could argue they did not experience Gods wrath, but Satan's and that there suffering falls under trials and tribulations or general suffering. Therefore could we not theoretically also go through such suffering, we may not, but the possibility exists right?

So my worry is that the world is letting this group continue to the beat of their own drum, and there is a great danger in that, as eventually they will come to our own doorstep. Although I have also heard that all this is happening and even the Ferguson situation, is all being manipulated by the New world Order heads to usher us in into the NWO. Therefore, I guess these things will continue if that's the case. I'm sorry everyone, I guess i'm rambling now, but I really am deeply disturbed by these images coming out of the middle east. I do understand though that in life or death the only thing that truly matters is that we are covered in Jesus blood and that we are saved.

Re: What is a christian to do? What should be our response?

Lucy You make a lot of good points in your article. Everything you see happening today in the end times has been foretold in the Bible as to what would happen. Our Lord told us that we are children of salvation and not fear. He told us that these things must come to pass. We as Christians are to Watch, Wait and Occupy. We know the outcome and Victory we be ours because Jesus Christ will conquer all evil, death and sin. We are to also Endure to the end because Jesus said He who endures to the end, the same shall be saved. It is not pretty as we see evil all around us in many forms and the Wicked are running loose. God is in control and He always has been and certain things must happen in order for the Scriptures to be fulfilled. We need to keep our faith in Jesus. I see many Christians that are discouraged but Keep Jesus close to your heart and He will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding.

Good questions Lucy, and I have been thinking about the same things. I am sure many folks who check in here have had these thoughts.

What is going on is evil in its full unmasked fury. It is taking full stage in the middle east right now and that has been giving (maybe) a false sense of security to other parts of the world, especially here. As of today that is no longer the case. It's a small world now (not the Disney song) and as of today there are articles on the Drudge Report of threat levels in Britain, Italy and the United States. There was a breaking bulletin today at 2:30 pm as I was listening to the Savage Report on the radio that ISIS has taken over a Mexican border town just outside the Texas border. A man in Chicago was riding thru the streets today waving an ISIS flag and threatening to bomb the police. ISIS, as they were busy beheading the helpless ones in Iraq threatened they were coming to bring more of the same to New York.

TSA at the airports are not going to prevent them from coming in as their main job seems to be harassing and molesting innocent children, grandmothers and people in wheelchairs. The silence from our representatives and senators in Congress is deafening. The Mad Magazine version of fearless leader ("what, me worry?") publicly declared yesterday that we have no strategy for dealing with ISIS.

Our only hope is in God. It is a good time to claim the protection promised in Psalm 91 and to don the spiritual armor of Ephesians 6. Prayer for all Christians around the world as well as our own loved ones here is absolutely a necessity. It is a time like no other to trust that God knows exactly what is happening and what is going to happen and put ourselves completely in His care.

Thanks Tom!

I know you are right, and truly Jesus is our only real hope and yes these things must come to pass. I guess I'm in a bit of shock, I have read of such evils in history books. I know genocides and massacres, of jews, christians and other groups have happened through history. I also Know wars have always been around " nothing new under the sun". IT just seems that things are so upside down now, evil just seems to have multiplied. I guess its because all the news broadcasting we get to see more of it. I have never , at least in my living days, witnessed such craziness worldwide.

WOW!! T-sue!!

See its like things are happening at hyper speed, I am truly starting to believe that this really is part of the elitist agenda. Perhaps this is why the commander in chief wants to do nothing, or congress, or senate. I think America is in for a very rude wake up call.

it took me a couple of days, as I kept being interrupted by my kids and other things. However i finally got around to listening the Hagman and Hagman link you gave us in one of your posts. It was absolutely jaw dropping the info Dave Hodges shared on the show. I mean WOW !! Crazy stuff Sue. I never even new about the Agenda 21. I was totally shocked.

Sue don't you get an eerie or an uneasy feeling sometimes, like the other shoe will drop soon. Like Ferguson is just there to distract us, but more serious things are working itself up the pipeline. The details you just gave seem to be pointing to some big puzzle ready to come together.

May The Lord Watch over all of us!

Lucy, Tom & Texas Sue,

Lucy,

Tom & Texas Sue, made many excellent points which I totally agree with
thanks Tom & Sue.

These are some of my thoughts to add to theirs, and yours as well.

This is the time for your faith to reach Turbo charge mode. Like Tom said,
we need not fear, God knows exactly what is going to happen, and He has already planned ahead for each one of us.

Trust in God to help us overcome, along with UNSHAKEABLE FAITH, in God, should be OUR RED ALERT...God is alive and well, and He knows the beginning and end of everything, therefore, HE IS STILL UNDER CONTROL, even if it looks like otherwise to us.

We never know, if we will wake up when we go to sleep each night, we take it for granted.

We don't know what the next day holds for anyone of us, and yet we take it for granted and go ahead and plan for the day.

We are always just a breath away from being with the Lord, not knowing, if a sudden medical crisis will occur, or accident which may take place, in a split second. One moment we're here the next moment we're with the Lord. A breath away between life and death, is a reality. Yet we take these, and many other things for granted and live our lives and don't dwell on it.

Some live their lives in constant evil deeds, and exceeding sinfulness of sins. Other's live in guidance of God's Holy Spirit, being guided and taught daily how to live to please God, in all His ways. With God all things are possible, we believe, and lean on the Father for His understanding.

This is a time in History, where, we as Christians must lean on God for understanding, and put our faith up front and forward; Jesus died for us,
we live for Him. Have faith in God, through prayers, God's Holy written Word, God's people, and especially in the Word of God made flesh, JESUS.

We're going home, Jesus promised, He would come and take us to where He has prepared a place for us and all those who LOVE HIM.

We're human and feel all sorts of emotions, remember Jesus human side, too felt our emotions when He was here on Earth, therefore, Jesus knows exactly how we feel at present; when we see these things taking place all over the world.

Keep PRAYING FERVENTLY and let your "FAITH & TRUST IN GOD, GROW TO HIGHEST HEAVEN" TO GOD'S THRONE.

God has not abandon us, Jesus asked the Father to send the Holy Spirit, who comforts us, guides us, teaches us all things of God, and will change us in a twinkling of an eye at the Rapture.

FEAR NOT THE LORD IS WITH US; JESUS IS COMING...THE SIGNS ARE SHOUTING, "JESUS IS COMING, COMING FOR HIS PRECIOUS BRIDE"

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Caps for emphasis only!

Valerie,

Thank you for your response, you are so very right in everything you stated. We indeed take things for granted, we don't know when our time may come. people just always assume they will wake up to see another day. A few hours ago I just received word that a dear sister in Christ who was part of my church lost her battle with cancer, in the past several years our church lost three women to cancer. So believe me, today especially your words ring very true. All we have in life of value is our faith In God and and how we lived our lives for him. All here on this earth is temporary, we are just passing by. So whether we die of old age, or sickness, or accident or martyrdom we have the confidence that we will pass from this life and into Jesus kingdom.

You are also right to say that God is in control he has plans for each of us, and I hope he has plans for ISIS as well, to destroy them.

Dear Lucy, you speak what I and many think in our hearts.
We are living in a time of great division.

a dividing between those who turn to the only true God, the Father of Jesus and accept His Son's blood as payment for their sins, and those who deny the need and value of Jesus, those who trust in their own righteousness.

ISIS thinks it is the way, they deny the Son of God
the nations think their politics and self justifying are the way, they deny the Son of God
atheists trust in themselves
those who worship other gods deny the Son of God

This is a time of great division. We can pray for the people in harm's way of ISIS and other wicked plots, that they be drawn to Jesus by Abba Father before they die. We can pray for deliverance. We can pray for the Holy Spirit to guide people to witness of Jesus and guide them to safety. We can pray for many needs and things for those in harm's way and at risk. We also can pray for repentance to sweep over those who do not know Jesus, that Abba would draw them out of darkness and into the light of knowing Jesus as Saviour and Lord.

Jesus said that He would spew out the lukewarm. People are choosing sides, cold or hot for God.
God is in control, He knows the end from the beginning. He raises up kings and brings them down. He causes armies to flee (see in the bible about Gideon), and slays thousands when He decides. Trust God. Trust Him with the spirits of the persecuted and slain. He does know each one.
What can we do? Next to nothing in our flesh, actually we are utterly powerless in our flesh. You and I individually cannot get rid of ISIS. But, God says, "Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit sayeth the Lord". And we do have spiritual armour to clothe ourselves with.
So let us appeal to our Abba in heaven, to overcome and rid the earth of wickedness, to send Jesus now to finish up the weeks told to Daniel, that Israel return now to God Almighty and forsake idolatry.
Come now Lord Jesus if the timing be in the will of Abba Father! Come in the air to collect us!
Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Lucy
Valerie,

Thank you for your response, you are so very right in everything you stated. We indeed take things for granted, we don't know when our time may come. people just always assume they will wake up to see another day. A few hours ago I just received word that a dear sister in Christ who was part of my church lost her battle with cancer, in the past several years our church lost three women to cancer. So believe me, today especially your words ring very true. All we have in life of value is our faith In God and and how we lived our lives for him. All here on this earth is temporary, we are just passing by. So whether we die of old age, or sickness, or accident or martyrdom we have the confidence that we will pass from this life and into Jesus kingdom.

You are also right to say that God is in control he has plans for each of us, and I hope he has plans for ISIS as well, to destroy them.

Lucy,

"You are also right to say that God is in control he has plans for each of us, and I hope he has plans for ISIS as well, to destroy them."

Lucy I know without any doubt, that God has a plan for each one of us, and it surely includes ISIS. THEY WILL REAP WHAT THEY SHEW! GOD IS JUST IN ALL OF HIS WAYS, AND LONGSUFFERING, HOWEVER, GOD IS ALSO A GOD OF WRATH POURED ON THE WICKED, FOR THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED TOO!

Peace of Christ,

Valerie

Caps for emphasis only!

Great posts ...

I think we in the USA and Canada have been so sheltered from all the suffering that has been going on in the world that we think we will never see any suffering here. God said that we would suffer tribulations but to be of good cheer..He has overcome the world..