Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Serious - ISIS Captures Israel - Syria Border Crossing

Escalation in events and extreme situation for Israel. ISIS is now on the Golan border and haas captured UN peacekeepers. Looks like this may bring about the fulfillment immeninently of Isaiah 17 - the destruction of Damascus, possibly the Psalm 83 war also. It can all happen very quickly.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Very Serious - ISIS Captures Israel - Syria Border Crossing

Texas Sue,

This is a very serious situation indeed! There's no doubt about it;
we're in the very last days here on Earth.

We're going home very soon Sis; JESUS IS COMING, HIS COMING IS IMMINENT!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Valerie & T/Sue,

We must be on the same page (Valerie, of your posted words in the 2nd paragraph), b/c I too was thinking that very same thing.

I have been praying every night for the peace, blessing & protection over ALL of Israel AND Jerusalem (as well as for our fellow Jewish & Christians worldwide) too. I know way deep down in my heart that God will keep His protective shield over His wife.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Any chance that we'll be Home for Christmas (and not just in our dreams =))?

I hope we are home before that!!!:( Things are looking pretty dismal and downright horrific right now. Let's go HOME!

I agree with everyone this is so serious! Psalm 83 War definitely draws near.

Besides Iran, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and who knows what other insane group out there, now Israel has to deal with ISIS crossing their border from Syria.

Israel won't sit back and let ISIS just walk in. With ISIS having a backing of two billion dollars and having taken over seven oil wells and making 40 million a day on the black market with this oil, they are a serious world threat and a very well organized cruel & vicious army.

Israel won't have a choice but to take them out.

This is a major blood moon happening, just as big as the 1949 and 1967 dates were.

Maranatha

May our words here cause as many as will to escape... Maybe on Rosh Hashanah?

Texas Sue, Tammy, Kathy, & Julie; Insanity of the evilest kind has gripped a hold on the whole world. There is much more peace when we close our eyes and sleep, then when we awake, and face another day filled with shocking events taking place RIGHT before our VERY eyes.

I AGREE, LET'S GO HOME...THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME...OUR HEAVENLY HOME!

COME LORD JESUS, COME AND TAKE US HOME! AMEN!

Valerie

I'm thinking about one of Pastor JDs sermons. He said: "some people say that the idea of the rapture is just escapism" and then he almost jumps and shouts: "of course it is escapism, I want to escape, don't you?"

If anyone wants to be here during that time, they must be really stupid.
Of course it's escapism.
I like Pastor JD a lot.

HD

Valerie
Texas Sue, Tammy, Kathy, & Julie; Insanity of the evilest kind has gripped a hold on the whole world. There is much more peace when we close our eyes and sleep, then when we awake, and face another day filled with shocking events taking place RIGHT before our VERY eyes.

Valerie

Hey, Valerie, you think that if we click our heels together 3 times, that'll get us there? =)

Kathy G.
Valerie

Valerie

Hey, Valerie, you think that if we click our heels together 3 times, that'll get us there? =)

Kathy,

ONE, TWO, THREE, 'NO GO'...WRONG SHOES, I'm wearing slippers!

Kathy, thank you so much for posting this video. I was touched watching it.

"There is no place like home"

HD

Yeah, really!

Kathy,

ONE, TWO, THREE, 'NO GO'...WRONG SHOES, I'm wearing slippers!

Good one, Valerie!

time to go?...But I just ordered a new cell phone and call roaming does not reach that far up

Steve O. Here is an instruction book I just quickly ordered for you...