Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Request for Iraqi Christians

URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS FOR THE IRAQI CHRISTIANS!

Published on Aug 28, 2014
Please forward! Urgent message from Open Doors! Christians in Northern Iraq are calling for urgent prayer.backing as they're in great danger,serious threat of beheading in a few hours.Please forward!

Re: Urgent Prayer Request for Iraqi Christians

I'm praying.

This is such a complete nightmare scenario. It is happening in so many places and we see nothing about in the news on TV or online. No one is saying a word and just letting the killing go on. Praying that we are really leaving in the next few days. I agree with many others that Rosh Hosannah, the civil new year on the Hebrew calendar, has many of the characteristics consistent both with the rapture and with the beginning of the tribulation. Please let this year be the one we have waited for so long. Our Christian brothers and sisters around the world need a rapid rescue.

I'm praying Mary, Heidi, & Texas Sue, along with you.

There are so many Christians suffering, and dying, and the hearts of many have grown cold, especially "ONE" world leader...! We need to lean on God for divine intervention, that's the only place we can turn to, for protection, and deliverance from evil.

Lord hear our prayers!

Valerie

Lord, hear the prayers for so many Christians suffering and dying for their faith in Iraq. Lord, the only place in this world for protection comes from your Divine intervention. There is no safe place for Christians in this world
and so much worse for those in this region of the world.

My heart cries out for these people, especially the innocent babies, who are slaughter brutally, by the hands of an evil regime who is relentless in their
horrific beheadings, with no remorse or regret, and vow to do likewise to all Christians. Have mercy, on these people, and send Angels to do battle for them, for there is no one, to help them, and they look to you for divine guidance, and protection.

God Almighty Father, your Bride awaits your call "Come Up Hither', and I believe that many people who make up Your Bride all over the World, their lives will be spared. I lean on your wisdom, will and divine authority
all according to your plan for each one of us, help us to overcome, and understand, the horrors that we are witnessing, will soon be a thing of the past for the Raptured Christians. In Jesus, Name I Pray, Amen!

Will be Praying for these people.