Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Drums of War Beat For ISIS but is Obama Ready

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Drums of War Beat For ISIS but is Obama Ready?

The Islamic State isn’t going to go away and the atrocities it will commit under the banner of a twisted political and religious philosophy will only increase in frequency and horror if ISIS is allowed to continue its course without the intervention of U.S. Forces. Secretary Of Defense Leon Panetta Hosts Ceremony At Vietnam Veterans MemorialThis is a reality that President Obama has been reluctant to fully recognize.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/27/drums-war-beat-isis-obama-ready/

"One huge unanswered question is whether the president will order the attacks, or whether he will ultimately balk, as he did this time last year after preparing for limited strikes against the Bashar al-Assad regime. One administration official working on Syria policy said the purpose of the meetings Tuesday was “to convince one man, Barack Obama,” to follow through on the rhetoric and widen the aims of the war to include destroying ISIS in both Iraq and Syria. While Obama and his top officials have said they will need to address the threat of ISIS on both sides of the Iraq/Syria border, Obama has not said specifically what that means."

"It amazes me that after executions of Christians, other infidels, and an American Journalist, not to mention the disintegration of the Iraq/Syria border and mass unrest in the middle east, that this President actually still needs to be convinced that action is needed. Considering the President’s own rhetoric between tee times, it is no wonder that the American people are confused, uneasy, and unwilling to commit to any military action at this time.

President Obama needs to come out not only with moral clarity but also clarity as it applies to the ideological struggle we are in, the strategic vision he and his administration have to address the threat of ISIS, and the long term nature of this fight.

But he won’t. Instead President Obama will continue to give stirring speeches filled with soaring and patriotic rhetoric that do nothing to address the security concerns of the nation.'

Re: The Drums of War Beat For ISIS but is Obama Ready

Valerie,

It's been all over the news channels yesterday (& last night) that he said in a news conference yesterday, that he doesn't have a strategy in mind to tackle the ISIS problem.

Maranatha!
Tammy