Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oklahoma City Gives Permission To Hold Satanic Black Mass

Once legal precedence is established in one place, look for a spread to other major cities. Do you realize that OK City is in the heart of the Bible-Belt? That is why it has been targeted. Get into the book of Ephesians, especially chapter 6 and keep on your spiritual armor.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/08/satanic-black-mass-gets-green-light-from-u-s-city/

Re: Oklahoma City Gives Permission To Hold Satanic Black Mass

Here is a case in point. Saw this article just after posting this OK story. World Net Daily published a story about demonically infested city in California.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/heavy-demonic-presence-in-california-city/

Video - G.H. Pember believed that demonic infestation of cities would erupt during the last days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w6cvkAUwd2E

You know we are in the end times when you see this. This is going on because most people in this nation and others are godless and their conscience is seared. Our Lord predicted these things would happen and it would be a time like no other. These are the beginning of sorrows, the birth pangs. It will get much worse.

This news is absolutely horrible.

The Lord God is good. Every blessing, every good thing, every beauty, all that is wonderful, loving, kind, comes from Him. He restores our soul, comforts us, guides us, teaches us. Our Abba Father in heaven is the only true God.
The whole earth will be filled with God's glory as water covers the seas.

I agree, Regina--it is. I was born in Oklahoma City; I lived there till I was 9 years old; and I was so proud of it in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing. To hear of this taking place--it's grievous, to say the least!

I feel as if I am living on a different planet other than the one I was born on...

The one I was born on had an America that believed in God, almost everyone said God Bless America, saluted the flag, supported our troops, ate apple pie and said prayer before they ate it. Sunday meant going to church, and the Ten Commandments meant something to people. Most still believed that there was a hell and no one wanted to go there.

Now what is wrong is right and what is right is wrong. What is up is down and having satanic mass is now okay in Oklahoma. Things are definitely not right!!!!!

Texas Sue,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I never thought I'd live to see that day, that a city, on this continent, would give permission to hold Satanic Black Mass. This is blasphemy, and an abomination to the Lord our God. The hearts of these people who allow such and those that hold these Satanic Black Masses, are darker than any piece of coal, or black hole in the universe. These peoples hearts have been seared and they call evil good, and good evil.

I feel like I don't belong on this planet anymore, it has turned out to be a strange and unfamiliar place.

The vision I had of darkness covering the Earth, a few years back, seems it is now beginning to come to pass.

Since I had no part in it; can only mean one thing, the Rapture will take place before, this darkness, descends from the sky and covers the ground completely. People will be falling to the ground dead because all H e l l will break loose, literally. The black smoke I saw coming from a mountainous volcano, is already billowing, and spreading through the air and airwaves, since Satan is the prince of the airwaves. Evil events of horrific nature are taking place all over the world. Abominations, and Sacrilegious deeds are being carried out daily and even given permission to do so.

It's waxing worse as each day passes, and many are falling, into it, as if they were the walking dead following one another mindlessly without conscience or regret.

Thank God, we won't be here to see the worst LIVE HORROR SHOW, which will fall upon all the inhabitants left behind this Earth during the Great Tribulation. This is only a glimpse we're seeing now, I can't even begin
to bring myself to try and imagine, how unbearable it will be for those on Earth to live during the most horrific time in history, before Jesus returns to set up His kingdom. Thank God, we wont' have to witness it.

Instead we'll be with the Lord, celebrating in God's kingdom, and getting prepared to return, with the Lord, when Jesus returns win the battle at Armageddon and to set up His kingdom on Earth in Jerusalem.

Maranatha!

Valerie

To think, when OKC, OK held an memorial for those whom lost their lives in that bombing of that building (I forgot its name )...they sang the whole entire song of "Amazing Grace".

My!!! How times HAVE changed...changed for the worse.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Evil is getting worse, darkness of heart and mind worse. What is comforting is the word of God. God has told us ahead of time what would happen, so that when it does happen, we would believe:

Since what God told us about is happening, we can trust Him to do all His will.
God knows what is going on, and His plan will come to pass.
Rest assured, God wins.

2 Timothy Chapter 3
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of [them] all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];

John Chapter 16
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Yes! God wins!
Isaiah Chapter 46
8 Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring [it] again to mind, O ye transgressors.

9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

When this was first proposed I could not imagine that it would be approved. I am shocked that not only has it won approval, but in the middle of the Bible Belt of this nation. This is just one more thing on the list that makes me know that what I experienced on January 11th of this year is true. We have crossed a line and there is no going back. The lawless one, the worker of iniquity, the son of perdition is in the wings, ready to make his entrance.