Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A challenge for our time, proclaiming the Lord, He is God

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Remember the story of Elijah and the false prophets of baal?

Here is a challenge, proclaiming that the Lord, He is God.

ISIS chief challenged to biblical Elijah showdown

excerpt: ...“As an evangelist, my life’s work and desire is to lead lost souls to faith in Jesus Christ. The Bible says it is God’s desire ALL come to repentance, that none be lost. The fact is Jesus died for the sins of ALL men, even Mr. al-Baghdadi,” Keller said.

Al-Baghdadi, 42, recently stepped into the role of “caliph,” saying he would be a “leader for Muslims everywhere.”

But if the ISIS chief does not have a come-to-Jesus moment, Keller says he’s ready for a public demonstration of divine power.

“I will come to Iraq, Syria, any location you desire,” says Keller. “We will each take an unblemished animal, cut that animal into pieces, put those pieces on wood, but not set fire to the wood. Once prepared, you have one hour’s time to call on Allah to rain down fire on your offering. If at the end of that hour Allah has still not answered your pleas, I will call upon the one true God of the Bible … not just to bring down fire on my offering, but yours as well.

“If your god Allah does not answer you … you will resign as the leader of ISIS. You will retire from your life of terror. You will encourage your followers to live in peace and I will be free to return to the United States.

“If your god Allah answers your pleas by fire [and] my God does not, I will renounce the Christian faith, and you’re free to kill me or do whatever you like.”

Re: A challenge for our time, proclaiming the Lord, He is God

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

ST. PETERSBURG, Florida – Is one of the most famous showdowns in Bible history about to be re-enacted?

An American Christian pastor is taking on the head of the Islamic State terror group known as ISIS, urging him to convert from Islam to Christianity, or take part in a modern-day “whose God will answer by fire” showdown reminiscent of the ancient prophet Elijah’s challenge to prophets of Baal on Mt. Carmel in the Old Testament.

“It is time someone is calling these evil tools of Satan out, instead of cowering in the tent as the army of Israel did when taunted by Goliath,” Rev. Bill Keller, founder of Liveprayer.com, told WND.

Keller sent a personal video message to the head of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, encouraging him to renounce Islam and accept Jesus.

Watch Bill Keller’s challenge to the head of ISIS:

Video at link below:

“As an evangelist, my life’s work and desire is to lead lost souls to faith in Jesus Christ. The Bible says it is God’s desire ALL come to repentance, that none be lost. The fact is Jesus died for the sins of ALL men, even Mr. al-Baghdadi,” Keller said.

Al-Baghdadi, 42, recently stepped into the role of “caliph,” saying he would be a “leader for Muslims everywhere.”

Why does the Bible say believers will sit on the throne of Jesus Christ and judge angels? Find out in your personally autographed copy of “The Divine Secret” by Joe Kovacs right now, or get autographed copies of both “The Divine Secret” and the classic “Shocked by the Bible” bundled together!

But if the ISIS chief does not have a come-to-Jesus moment, Keller says he’s ready for a public demonstration of divine power.

“I will come to Iraq, Syria, any location you desire,” says Keller. “We will each take an unblemished animal, cut that animal into pieces, put those pieces on wood, but not set fire to the wood. Once prepared, you have one hour’s time to call on Allah to rain down fire on your offering. If at the end of that hour Allah has still not answered your pleas, I will call upon the one true God of the Bible … not just to bring down fire on my offering, but yours as well.

“If your god Allah does not answer you … you will resign as the leader of ISIS. You will retire from your life of terror. You will encourage your followers to live in peace and I will be free to return to the United States.

“If your god Allah answers your pleas by fire [and] my God does not, I will renounce the Christian faith, and you’re free to kill me or do whatever you like.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/isis-chief-challenged-to-biblical-elijah-showdown/#IdxHOcyJiYHqpBYg.99

Re: A challenge for our time, proclaiming the Lord, He is God

thank you Valerie for reposting more