Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praise God with Me with Songs of Praise & Worship!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Rich Mullins - Sometimes by Step

Re: Praise God with Me with Songs of Praise & Worship!!!

Awesome God by Rich Mullins (w/lyrics)

All The Way My Savior Leads Me - Rich Mullins

You are My All in All

I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say

Thanks for posting this Valerie,

God spoke to my heart through a word of knowledge and He told me the praise and worship was for our protection. It puts a Holy Ghost force field around us so to speak. This is why King David sent his praise and worshipers out first to battle.

Just when we think we are doing something for the Lord He is doing something for us out of His great love for us.

One week during praise and worship at church, I had lost my patience several times during work hours at my job, I was feeling low even in church, and I told the Lord in my heart that I wasn't worthy to praise and worship Him. He spoke to my heart very gently, and said simply to praise Him because He is worthy...He must have known I needed extra protection from the attacks of the enemy and encouraged me to praise and worship no matter my emotions so He could wrap me in His protection.

I believe satan tries to discourage us so he can find a vunerable spot to try to strip away our faith. We have to be so diligent against his wiles.

It will be so wonderful to be in heaven where there is no satanic being always there to wound you spiritually or physically if you happen to let the armor of God drop just a little when we lose our patience.

Praise and worship is such a personal, wonderful fellowship between the Lord and us. I went to a church a long time which didn't have the praise and worship music, I didn't know what I had been missing until I began to experience the anointing of the Holy Spirit through this ministry.

A watcher on the wall with the rest of you here at RFTH. I believe we will soon see each other in the air! Amen!

Julie

Standing on the Promises of God

Julie F.
Thanks for posting this Valerie,

God spoke to my heart through a word of knowledge and He told me the praise and worship was for our protection. It puts a Holy Ghost force field around us so to speak. This is why King David sent his praise and worshipers out first to battle.

Just when we think we are doing something for the Lord He is doing something for us out of His great love for us.

One week during praise and worship at church, I had lost my patience several times during work hours at my job, I was feeling low even in church, and I told the Lord in my heart that I wasn't worthy to praise and worship Him. He spoke to my heart very gently, and said simply to praise Him because He is worthy...He must have known I needed extra protection from the attacks of the enemy and encouraged me to praise and worship no matter my emotions so He could wrap me in His protection.

I believe satan tries to discourage us so he can find a vunerable spot to try to strip away our faith. We have to be so diligent against his wiles.

It will be so wonderful to be in heaven where there is no satanic being always there to wound you spiritually or physically if you happen to let the armor of God drop just a little when we lose our patience.

Praise and worship is such a personal, wonderful fellowship between the Lord and us. I went to a church a long time which didn't have the praise and worship music, I didn't know what I had been missing until I began to experience the anointing of the Holy Spirit through this ministry.

A watcher on the wall with the rest of you here at RFTH. I believe we will soon see each other in the air! Amen!

Julie

Julie, the Lord laid it on my heart to post Praise and Worship Songs, for in time of uncertainty which surrounds the world and times we live in, God is the only one we can look to for protection from the enemy and evil. The Angels of the Lord are protecting each and every one of His, and we should
be grateful for the things we see and the things we don't see, what God is doing in our lives.

I'm standing on the promises of God, that He will guide me, strengthen me,
and protect me from all harm and evil, and I pray for the same for each one of you as well.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Hi Julie, thank you for posting. I too lost my patience yesterday and was feeling really low. God is only wise, He is never unwise. He is good. We praise Him because He is worthy to be praised.
Thank you Valerie for the praise music.

Great Thread!!! HERE IS A REALLY GOOD SONG FOR THIS TIME!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND"

This song just takes you into the atmosphere of heaven....

"THE REVELATION SONG"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"WHOM SHALL I FEAR (GOD OF ANGEL ARMIES"

Thanks for the praise and worship music. It is so encouraging to sign in to RFTH, to see how everyone's day seems to be going and to be with like minded souls.

These last of the last days would be unbearable if we didn't have our Lord and His love.

The news is mostly horrific, the unnatural things happening all over the world are bizarre, the love of many is waxing cold like the Holy Bible said it would. So many people are atheist today or into the new age beliefs (Satan is just using another way of saying you can be a god all you have to do is blah, blah, blah. This was the first lie satan ever told to mankind, and now it is just repackaged and presented differently).

The Lord warned us this would happen just before His return, but it is still disturbing to see how the world is going.

May our Lord come quickly and may as many as will escape all these things coming to the world.

BUMP UP!!!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

"Blessed Assurance" sung by The Isaacs

I love this hymn, and I just know that you will too.

Maranatha!
Tammy