Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STRONG CALIFORNIA QUAKE CAUSES INJURIES, DAMAGE

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

STRONG CALIFORNIA QUAKE CAUSES INJURIES, DAMAGE

NAPA, Calif. (AP) -- The largest earthquake to hit the San Francisco Bay Area in 25 years sent scores of people to hospitals, ignited fires, damaged multiple historic buildings and knocked out power to tens of thousands in California's wine country on Sunday.

The 6.0-magnitude earthquake that struck at 3:20 a.m. about 6 miles from the city of Napa ruptured water mains and gas lines, left two adults and a child critically injured, upended bottles and casks at some of Napa Valley's famed wineries and sent residents running out of their homes in the darkness.

Dazed residents too fearful of aftershocks to go back to bed wandered at dawn through Napa's historic downtown, where the quake had shorn a 10-foot chunk of bricks and concrete from the corner of an old county courthouse. Bolder-sized pieces of rubble littered the lawn and street in front of the building and the hole left behind allowed a view of the offices inside.

College student Eduardo Rivera, 20, said the home he shares with six relatives shook so violently that he kept getting knocked back into his bed as he tried to flee.

Read more at:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-24-07-45-24

Re: STRONG CALIFORNIA QUAKE CAUSES INJURIES, DAMAGE

Valerie, I have checked the "Live Earthquake Map" website a few times today and do not see any large aftershocks happening in the area of this quake which is really strange. There was a 6.2 quake in Chile last night and then early morning the San Fransico quake and just a little while ago there was a 7.0 in Peru tonight. Things are shaking up again.

All three of these big ones are on the east side of the Ring of Fire all in line with each other. That can make a person a little nervous about what else may be about to happen.

Texas Sue,

I watched the evening News Reports on Television, and I couldn't believe how much damage that quake in Napa California made, to homes business, and personal property. Many gas lines exploded destroying homes with fire, and injuring many. I think a few were killed. They said it was the worst one they had since 25 years ago. I don't know the latest update, but the last report I heard was many people without power, water, etc and it would be sometime before things would be restored.

Yes, we do wonder what's next; we'll just have to trust God to keep all of us safe under His wing. I know most if not all here must of gone through some
natural disaster in their lives; I know I have last year, and God help us to survive. If there was ever a time to trust God, it's right now, for where can we go, or where can we hide from disasters, no where...only under the Lord's wing, knowing He'll keep us safe through it all, until Jesus comes for us at the Rapture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie and T. Sue:

I agree, I believe God will hide us in the secret place in His Pavilion.

This should make believers out of many.....One blood moon down, three to go. People get ready, soon the gates of grace will be closing! Unfortunately the gates of hell will open!

Since the first blood moon: English Bay, Vancouver Canada - water turns blood red, ISIS begans killing spree in ME, 6.0 quake in California,

Paul Begley brought out that the last blood moon in the 2014-2015 tetrad is a super blood moon which will be directly over Jerusalem.

April 30, 2014 — (TRN) — The River Lotzwil (Bern, Switzerland) has suddenly turned blood red. Scientists say they have absolutely no explanation. Others point to The Book of Revelation, 16:4 in the Holy Bible.

This is just the latest of a series of similar incidents wherein waterways – either fresh or salt — have “inexplicably” turned blood red.

May 1, 2014 a whole city block in Baltimore, Maryland is swallowed in a sinkhole. Other sinkholes have mysteriously opened all over the earth.

May 2nd. A landslide in Afghanistan covered over 2000 people turning the village into a mass grave.

May 6th. A 6.0 earthquake happened in Thailand which beheaded a 150 foot tall buddha statue.

Oklahoma legislators voted to place a monument to lucifer with children staring up at him in adoration right next to the 10 Commandments in the state capitol and the very same day an earthquake struck Oklahoma.

May 8th, deadly viruses explode around the world. (one of my co workers brother in law came down with the flesh eating virus) thank goodness the doctors caught it before it ate through his entire body.

Also after the first blood moon God sends a flood of Biblical proportions into the desert of Israel. He sent as much rain into this one area in one day as He has in the past 40 years. (A symbol of the coming latter rain?)

68 tornadoes and a snow blizzard in Colorado hit America on Mother's Day 2014.

A twenty ton boulder in Massachusetts was dislodged from a mountain and began to roll down toward a church it miraculously stopped a foot away from it.

47 earthquakes happened within 47 days, they were all over 5.9 magnitude.

Scientist took the cells of a human and implanted them into the fetus brain of a sheep May 18, 2014.

Pope Francis on May 19, 2014 calls for an end to the occupation of Palestine, backs palestinians.

After the first blood moon Israel has been forced into a war with Hamas which seems to be escalating. (Psalm 83?)

July 2014 Israel attacked on four fronts, rockets fired from: Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. This hasn't happened since 1967 to Israel when the last tetrad of four blood moons back to back where on God's feast days.

A 6.9 earthquake hit Greece after the first blood moon.

Caliphate proclaimed and headed toward Jerusalem leaving a trail of blood in its wake.

Ukraine war with Russia esculating

Yellowstone is melting the roads in the Park, Scientist are predicting a Pole Shift.

Hole opens up in Russia, no bottom in a place called "The End Of The World"

ISIS declares they are marching to Mecca also to destroy the black stone.

All the above happened after the first blood moon 2014 and were researched out by Paul Begley. He didn't finish reading a lot of things that have taken place since the first blood moon...

We are on the verge of something big.

Maranatha,

Julie

Julie, Yes it should make believers out of many!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Northern California braces for aftershocks after magnitude 6.0 earthquake

See video or read more at:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/25/usgs-60-magnitude-earthquake-shakes-northern-california/

UK MAIL ONLINE has the story and lots of photos of the damage in Napa Valley. According to Mail Online, there is over one billion dollars in damage and hundreds injured from the quake and many aftershocks are extending the damages. The pictures in this article are amazing and scary.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733544/Napa-quake-repairs-cost-1BILLION-experts-warn-Bay-Area-high-risk-DOZENS-powerful-aftershocks-week.html