Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS crosses the Line!
Re: ISIS crosses the Line!

LOL..probably the only way it will...

Playing golf AGAIN: Obama tees off for second time in 24 hours since he solemnly pledged justice for beheaded journalist James Foley

The vacationing commander-in-chief teed off shortly after 1:00 p.m. on Thursday for his eighth round of golf in 11 days
He played 18 holes Wednesday with former NBA star Alonzo Mourning and two business pals

Twitter exploded and commentators from Fox and ABC tore into Obama for appearing insensitive and 'stupid' as the nation reeled from the beheading of an American photojournalist

Former President George W. Bush declined to comment on Obama's 18-hole priorities but his VP Dick Cheney slammed the current president
Texas congressman carps that Obama 'spent more time lining up his many putts than he did lining up efforts to stop the killers'
Penn. lawmaker says 'ISIS needs to be stopped, and fist pumps between the president and his buddies won’t stop them'

Nearly a dozen new airstrikes near the Mosul Dam came after gruesome video showed an ISIS militant cutting off photojournalist's head
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR, MAILONLINE and FRANCESCA CHAMBERS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 05:39 GMT, 21 August 2014 | UPDATED: 21:33 GMT, 21 August 2014

President Barack Obama teed off again on Thursday, just 24 hours after pictures of his wide grin on the golf course drew condemnation in the wake of the beheading of American photojournalist James Foley.
'Admit it,' a White House pool reporter emailed the press corps. 'You all made small-dollar bets that POTUS would be playing golf today. And ... you would be right!'
'We are at the Farm Neck Golf Club at 1:13 pm. and POTUS is hitting the links again.'
The president drew fire Wednesday after reacting to Foley's on-camera slaying for just five minutes, and then gripping his driver.
He had told a global audience minutes earlier that 'when people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what’s necessary to see that justice is done.'
Then he was seen laughing with friends and fist-bumping them during a five-hour round at Farm Neck on Martha's Vineyard.

Scroll down at site link below and see videos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730503/Fist-bump-Furious-reactions-Obamas-5-hour-golf-game-overshadow-5-minute-ISIS-speech-teed-IMMEDIATELY-condemning-American-photojournalist-James-Foleys-executioners.html

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Today's Drudge Report

'SO HELP ME GOLF'

http://www.drudgereport.com/

The Golf Address

FORE! Score? And seven trillion rounds ago, our forecaddies brought forth on this continent a new playground, conceived by Robert Trent Jones, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal when it comes to spending as much time on the links as possible — even when it seems totally inappropriate, like moments after making a solemn statement condemning the grisly murder of a 40-year-old American journalist beheaded by ISIL.

I know reporters didn’t get a chance to ask questions, but I had to bounce. I had a 1 p.m. tee time at Vineyard Golf Club with Alonzo Mourning and a part-owner of the Boston Celtics. Hillary and I agreed when we partied with Vernon Jordan up here, hanging out with celebrities and rich folks is fun.

Now we are engaged in a great civil divide in Ferguson, which does not even have a golf course, and that’s why I had a “logistical” issue with going there. We are testing whether that community, or any community so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure when the nation’s leader wants nothing more than to sink a birdie putt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/24/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-the-golf-address.html?_r=0

The Elite want the world to burn so they can bring in their "New Demonic Order"

Julie,

These images actually tell the truth...makes you sick to your stomach to think
about what really is important to Potus. Is this how he shows he cares, or is this saying, I just don't give a d a m !

God sees and knows the heart of each individual, especially, "Golf Help Me, Potus"!

Maranatha!

Valerie